Boxing

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I would watch Pacman again.

As much as Broner tried to ruin that fight by throwing an average of 8 punches per round, I still got to see some good boxing.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Whats rough about Broner is the dude has skills. he has all the ability in the world, he just refuses to let his hands go and do work. I mean he's still made alot of money, but to get to where he wanted to get too. He has to throw the hands he just refuses.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Jesus, Kovalev vs. Alvarez II went till 12:50am central....

Surprised Kovalev was able to win that fight. He looked so exhausted in round 5. Not sure what Alvarez was thinking during that fight. Good win for Kovalev. The old power puncher fought very smart. Weird.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
this sport sucks monkey nuts, no one gives a shit

wtf, old man ref, came in like a retard, of course loma would think it's a ko

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Damn... forgot they were fighting. Again, if Wilder develops his footwork and skill set he’ll be hard to beat.

But Fury outboxed him big time in their match.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Is Breazeale supposed to be a decent opponent for Wilder?
Breazeale went 6 or 7 with Joshua, but was shelled up the whole time. Take it for what its worth. He was supposed to be a decent opponent.

• 1Like

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
Breazeale went 6 or 7 with Joshua, but was shelled up the whole time. Take it for what its worth. He was supposed to be a decent opponent.

Not saying I know much about boxing, but sometimes things stick out as bad, like Ronda Rousey punches.

Breazeale's feet walked him into that cross, and he dropped his left from chin to waist. It looked like really bad defense.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Not saying I know much about boxing, but sometimes things stick out as bad, like Ronda Rousey punches.

Breazeale's feet walked him into that cross, and he dropped his left from chin to waist. It looked like really bad defense.

Dropped his left to throw the punch. Wilder was faster with his right though. LOL!

• 1Like

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>

Dropped his left to throw the punch. Wilder was faster with his right though. LOL!

Yeah Breazeale wasn't as scared as he should have been of that right - and Deontay looks like he's getting quicker, which is scary.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Yeah, no doubt. Breazeale is big and durable and generally can take a beating, but his fundamentals are seriously lacking. But taking a right-hand like that in the first round without working up a solid sweat (getting "caught cold) usually makes for a short night.

I also described him as a "decent" opponent... A warm body, who if he makes it a few rounds can provide some feisty & powerful exchanges back would've been a better description. Obviously that didn't happen. Realistically, he is probably a Top 15ish HW currently?

• 1Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not only did wilder look faster but he added 10 lbs since he fought fury, only fights worth making are between fury, wilder and Joshua, everyone else is just there to keep them busy since their promoters won't make the fights.