Boxing

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Fight game man... Joshua has handled at least one (Parker) guy who Ruiz lost to, and got waxed by Ruiz.

Gonna keep it simple: Joshua's defense and "game plan" were just bad. I guess Joshua just really underestimated Ruiz, because he would throw a punch and just sit there while Ruiz threw crazy combos. That was weird to watch lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Joshua's boxing skills have always been questioned he just always had the power to tire people out but he just never recovered from the 3rd roound at all. If you look at Joshua's social media in the months leading up to the fight it clear he never took it as serious as he normally would and he paid the price. He will win the rematch in the UK but now he going to be on a much weaker postion on the negiotaion table for Wilder and Fury.

Taylor v Persoon that decesion was a joke, good to see Hearn just as good as getting his fighters the decsions in the US as he is in the UK. He last fews shows in the US are showing up very much what everyone been saying in the UK, that Hearn is over hyping/protecting his pool of UK talent.

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
Rumours are coming out that Joshua had a panic attack before the fight and that's why his ring walk was late and why his Father was screaming at Eddie Hearn. Eddie Hearn apparently refused to cancel the fight when he had the panic attack.

I'm very disappointed by the result as the Wilder V Joshua situation frustrated me a lot as, to me, it was clear that Wilder kept booking up fights so he would have a reason to say he wasnt fighting Joshua. I also don't believe if one person brings 100mil to the fight in revenue and the other 20mil (just random numbers but the disparity is large) that they should get an equal 50/50 split and using that to insult Joshua is stupid.

Could be very interesting going forward though as Joshua already does some of his own promotion and if Eddie Hearn did do this then Joshua could leave his stable.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I also don't believe if one person brings 100mil to the fight in revenue and the other 20mil (just random numbers but the disparity is large) that they should get an equal 50/50 split and using that to insult Joshua is stupid.
still takes two to tango

Hope it is not too late for me to just say, unreal. I can't believe I give a fuck about the heavyweight division. And all because of this dude? Round 3 was *amazing* action:
32rdad.jpg

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Rumours are coming out that Joshua had a panic attack before the fight and that's why his ring walk was late and why his Father was screaming at Eddie Hearn. Eddie Hearn apparently refused to cancel the fight when he had the panic attack.

I'm very disappointed by the result as the Wilder V Joshua situation frustrated me a lot as, to me, it was clear that Wilder kept booking up fights so he would have a reason to say he wasnt fighting Joshua. I also don't believe if one person brings 100mil to the fight in revenue and the other 20mil (just random numbers but the disparity is large) that they should get an equal 50/50 split and using that to insult Joshua is stupid.

Could be very interesting going forward though as Joshua already does some of his own promotion and if Eddie Hearn did do this then Joshua could leave his stable.

Yeah there is some stuff leaking that Joshua might've had a shockingly bad camp. He apparently was put down multiple times badly by scrub fighters in training. On top of that, apparently he also had visible marks and bruises on his face entering the ring from sparring I guess?

During the fight some people are saying you can hear him saying "Why do I feel this way?" between each round. Some weird shit. Curious to hear what that's all about.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I don't really follow boxing that much, so I wasn't really sure what to make of this

• 1Like

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
It's hard to show people Tyson Fury, the body... and explain too them how smooth and fluid he is on defense lol.

I was really impressed by how well he moved against Wilder, even after Wilder dropped him he was ok and moving well. Scary for a big man to move that quick.