Boxing

Sterling

El Presidente
Lol? He can cancel or delay, he did not, so no bueno if he tries to explain his loss away via whatever injury he sustained during training.
I mean i get that, it's his own fault if he loses. That doesn't mean that the injury couldn't be a factor in why he loses though.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Lol? He can cancel or delay, he did not, so no bueno if he tries to explain his loss away via whatever injury he sustained during training.

Ok? If he had an injury and it played a factor and he then mentions that, it's not like they declare it a no contest

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Brad

Trakanon Raider
I mean i get that, it's his own fault if he loses. That doesn't mean that the injury couldn't be a factor in why he loses though.

Of course his injury could be a factor in why he loses. I guess this is just a little minor misunderstanding between you and me?

Ok? If he had an injury and it played a factor and he then mentions that, it's not like they declare it a no contest

:rolleyes:

Sterling

El Presidente
Of course his injury could be a factor in why he loses. I guess this is just a little minor misunderstanding between you and me?

:rolleyes:
Yeah, seems that way. I'm on board with it being his own fault if he loses because of the injury.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
My mom, a huge Patsy Cline fan stayed up late to watch the fight simply because Fury comes out to "Crazy". She hates all sports. haha

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I posted this in the JRE Thread, but just in case you guys don't know here is the story of "to this day!"

It is a pretty funny story.