Boxing

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tyson whooped his ass bad and there isn't much competition left for him, who is the forum member that's makes comments stating Fury not being that talented?

Is there any real competition in HW for him. Anthony Johnson and Ruiz would be a joke but maybe get viewers?

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Tyson whooped his ass bad and there isn't much competition left for him, who is the forum member that's makes comments stating Fury not being that talented?

Is there any real competition in HW for him. Anthony Johnson and Ruiz would be a joke but maybe get viewers?
Jozu?

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Fury has no skills, just an unmatched size advantage. Got hit less than half of what he landed, still got rattled twice in one round. Wilder has no gas tank. Decent fight, but nearly 40 pound difference and all Fury did was lean on Wilder. Bleh.
I think their is a few

Jozu

I never fucking said that? I praised the guy by posting a picture of his physique saying he was the peak male athlete. I am a real boxing fan with a ton of fight knowledge and have even posted on boxing forums like a nerd when I was younger. I never hated on Fury in this thread once. Show me receipts.

I get I am the forum punching bag for retarded comments, but fuck off.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
This fight was decidedly different than his previous two fights with Wilder. Fury didn’t lean on Whyte the same. But when you have nearly a foot in height difference, and the weight during the fight. Yes Fury was less than 20 pounds heavier than Whyte during weigh ins, he looked massively heavier during the fight. You can maintain ring control easier. I’ll say it again. If Fury didn’t have his distinct size advantage, and he was the same size as Whyte or Wilder. Fury would be a no name. Should be a super heavyweight, not just heavyweight.

• 1SchwarzeNeg
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
This fight was decidedly different than his previous two fights with Wilder. Fury didn’t lean on Whyte the same. But when you have nearly a foot in height difference, and the weight during the fight. Yes Fury was less than 20 pounds heavier than Whyte during weigh ins, he looked massively heavier during the fight. You can maintain ring control easier. I’ll say it again. If Fury didn’t have his distinct size advantage, and he was the same size as Whyte or Wilder. Fury would be a no name. Should be a super heavyweight, not just heavyweight.
You're retarded on a level of jayrebb and jozu combined.

• 1Moron
  • 1Worf

Homsar

Yes it's just his size, not his insane endurance and skill. I don't even get what the hell you're talking about and giving him shit for being a heavyweight

There is a reason for weight classes

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Jozu

TomServo who the fuck are you to sit here and talk about anyone? Slinging ad hominem attacks and adding no insight of your own makes you a bigger faggot than anyone. At least me and Jeyrebb contribute. Shut the fuck up.

• 2Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Hey guys, how did you like Tyson's Upperc...oh

nope

• 2Worf

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yes it's just his size, not his insane endurance and skill. I don't even get what the hell you're talking about and giving him shit for being a heavyweight

There is a reason for weight classes
He’s not just a heavyweight. He walks around 280+ all the fucking time. He’s a super heavyweight fighting midgets. It’d be like Mike Tyson fighting Canelo. Similar weight difference. And we both know Mike Tyson would fuck Canelo up. So why is everyone sucking Tyson Fury’s dick when he’s such a huge favorite just because of his distinct size advantage?

• 2Picard
  • 1Moron
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

As far as Fury's size advantage, what the fuck do you want the guy to do create his own super heavyweight division?

lol. Its not his fault. And he came in at 264 for this fight, lighter than he has been at pretty much any point in his entire career. Size isnt everything. Nikolai Valuev was like 6'11 310 lbs. The biggest boxer to ever enter the ring. He trashed some cans before eventually getting exposed, as he would gas out after 5 rounds or so. Fury has great endurance for such a big man. You are Ignoring his boxing skill and commitment to fighting.

Homsar

Got it, I will just ignore every big ass person that has got there ass kicked. And it was obviously monkey and not Jayrebb or jozu going full retard

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean there probably should be a super heavyweight division at like 235 or 240 or whatever you want the cutoff to be but that doesn't really change the fact that even with his huge size he's actually very skilled and has incredible endurance. Depending on where you put the cuttoff some of these dudes he's been fighting would also be in that same division. The days of Holyfield and Tyson fighting at < 210 are long gone.

Homsar

Got it, I will just ignore every big ass person that has got there ass kicked
I mean there probably should be a super heavyweight division at like 235 or 240 or whatever you want the cutoff to be but that doesn't really change the fact that even with his huge size he's actually very skilled and has incredible endurance. Depending on where you put the cuttoff some of these dudes he's been fighting would also be in that same division. The days of Holyfield and Tyson fighting at < 210 are long gone.
If Tyson wanted I'm sure he could get to 245/255. Klitschko's we're not beasts also they just had height.

Last edited:

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
He’s not just a heavyweight. He walks around 280+ all the fucking time. He’s a super heavyweight fighting midgets. It’d be like Mike Tyson fighting Canelo. Similar weight difference. And we both know Mike Tyson would fuck Canelo up. So why is everyone sucking Tyson Fury’s dick when he’s such a huge favorite just because of his distinct size advantage?
Yeah, Wilder, is a midget at 5'19" tall.

That's like saying, well if Mike Tyson had shitty punching power he'd be a nobody! It's fucking sports, it's a combination of mental ability, applicable skills, and physical traits (most of them passed through genetically).

You could flip this argument and say, "Holy fuck, look how slick Fury is - that's fucking crazy considering he's a fat gypsy man. Despite his large lumbering size, look at how nimble he is".

Go to the basketball thread and complain about how high Jordan can jump, cause it's not fair.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Wow, a lot of people would stop digging their retarded hole at this point.

But definitely, his 2" height advantage over Wilder makes it an outrage the boxing commission even allowed it!

• 1Like