Brave Frontier

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Apparently mail items now expire? I've had about 10 metal keys sitting there and now after the patch there are big red flashing EXPIRES SOON!! message.

Also can't get arena trick to work anymore

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Login gifts have been upgraded. There's Burst Frogs now, the honor gift has been doubled to 1k and the metal gods have been replaced with two crystals. I obviously pulled a bunch of shitty flutes but another nice change.

The arena point thing doesn't seem to work anymore though
frown.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Really not liking these changes at all.

The bigs ones being the arena change and the expiring shit. What the fuck am I supposed to do with all these keys?!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Arena change is the only one I dont care for. You are absolutely clueless now and cant even throw math at it to figure out where someone stands. Oh really? I just lost how many points in arena because two of my team wouldnt fire their fucking bb? Great....

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Let them expire? You get one almost every day and you're obviously not using them at the same rate as you're getting them. The arena change though just blows.

You can also sell >10 items now.
So how does this work? I assume you mean sell 10 different items at once? If I click at an item it just brings up the usual prompt.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Did 6 pulls, hoping to get Elza or Darvanshel

Zelnite (A) Already have a breaker, but I'll take it.
Dean (A) meh
Phoenix (L) goddammit, not another
Leore (B) meh
Zelnite (A) Seriously?
Melchio (L) Hey, somebody who's somewhat useful.

Arena trick is also not working for me anymore.

Rime

<Donor>
Maxwell fight is no joke. She punched out all of my blood.

Note: Frontier Hunter EX Season 7 - Oct. 24 19:00 PST ~ Oct. 28 18:59 PST (Oct. 24 20:00 PDT ~ Oct. 28 19:59 PDT)

Rime

<Donor>
NOTE: Zebra has been nerfed. 5* now has +150% Critical Hit Damage, rather than +300%.
NOTE: Mare has had her LS Nerfed as well. It no longer works with applied element damage, only base.

These are not really 'nerfs' but rather being tuned to the same levels as the JP version of Brave Frontier.

And supposedly, Zelnite and crew will be getting their 6* forms this weekend.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Just got Estia. Do I have to level her (or Xenon) to finish their combined dungeon or can it be beaten with a team of 4?

MossyBank

N00b
I've successfully ran the 35 energy prologue dungeon with a lvl 1 3* Xenon and Estia 12 times so far (still no capture.. grrr). So you can beat them with a team of 4. The 3 people I take are Grah (lead), Lilith for her SBB dmg, and Zephyr for ignore defense. Usally bring an Uda friend or Grah friend so my lilith has 11k hp.

On turn 4 or so Xenon&Estia will do an aoe attack and also buff their defense massively so you only do 1 damage, that's when you fire off Zephyr's BB/SBB and finish them off.

Just got Estia. Do I have to level her (or Xenon) to finish their combined dungeon or can it be beaten with a team of 4?
Its doable with a team of 4, i farmed it a few times with lead uda/luther/michele/xenon/estia/ friend grah or uda. xenon and estia at min level everything else maxed out. I stuck some guardian cloaks on both of them and it helped them stay up and soak a few hits, and i just left them if they died. the final boss isnt a total pushover though, can hit very hard and kill off people when it gets to lower %hp.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Hopefully it's just the bug again, but I'm missing all my gems.
Gems are tied to the app version - you'll want to switch back to play store version and spend them before switching to amazon version.

( It's due to extra security for gem buying I believe )