Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Since it's green i'm gonna do
hatsune miku
hatsune miku
hatsune miku
hatsune miku
hatsune miku

i mean i seriously have 5, and i guess i'll level up all/some of them to 80 since i have so many mats but my real arena group will be

zelnite
hatsune (lead)
ophelia
dilma
ophelia

i guess i could play around with nalmika/faris, but eh i just don't care after thunder arena was such trash.

MossyBank

N00b
Yeah since they opened up Evo dungeons, i'm gonna level my Oracle zelnite, and run Zelnite, Zelnite, Ophelia, Ophelia, Darvan/Nalmika, not sure which.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
all evo mat dungeons are open.
Are they? Because I have zero fucking dungeons, Vortex or Quest. Just blank where they should be.

also anyone got rarity bar screwed? all 4 of accounts between me and wife reset to 1, and yes we force close everyday cuz we know how fucked this game is.
I got it two days ago. Again. For about the 10th time. And no reward at all today when I logged in. And when I exited and restarted it's connection error time!!

What the fuck are the doing with this fucking game? Jesus...

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If your dungeons are empty, use the icon in the top right corner to switch between vortex and quests. That's been around for a while and always fixes it for me.

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
After loading up the JP version, global looks like shit. Why the fuck is it so far behind?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
6 star xmas units, wtf cares,

honor points rate up, wtf cares,

new dungeon exp/karma, wtf cares,

i need a fucking challenge, not a fucking earth arena for shits and giggles and goddam lvl 158... if you're past lvl 110 you don't need shit for karma, you could survive and flourish at lvl 110 (ok i will admit you will flourish better at lvl 120, currently with my crap account at lvl 117 i can't cherry pick my group i'm still limited to cost, but that's cuz maxwell at cost 30 and all the new units are at cost 28, i mean wtf)

i mean really my ulkina is sphered and doing jack shit, my darv is sphered and doing jack shit, my dumbass arena group can do zurg on auto OHK, there's literally no challenge other than inventory management.
and i'm talking about my ghetto lvl117 account btw, not my main account.

i mean all i do is log on every 2hours play 3 arenas and that's it.

can i also do zurg 5x runs? sure, but that actually requires 10minutes of hitting quest/adans tower/the speech maker/(selecting whatever friend will give me HP)/begin quest/auto, since i have to go back to it after its done in 5minutes with a 1% chance of a stupid stat imp, fuck that, not on a work day.

pretty sure most of you feel the same.

moontayle

Golden Squire
New Karma Vortex update, so it now matches Japan.

Level 1: 13 energy, 3500 exp (269 exp/energy)
Level 2: 20 energy, 6400 exp (320 exp/energy)
Level 3: 25 energy, 9200 exp (368 exp/energy)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
New Karma Vortex update, so it now matches Japan.

Level 1: 13 energy, 3500 exp (269 exp/energy)
Level 2: 20 energy, 6400 exp (320 exp/energy)
Level 3: 25 energy, 9200 exp (368 exp/energy)
368, that's bettern that 4p isn't it?

edit: Fuck, I hope they bring back 1/2 energy cost for vortex, that puts the dungeon at a crazy 736.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
what level and how far are you that you need to do vortex for just pure exp?

rainbow battlefied nets 295exp/energy and like 100k along with bb fodder.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
what level and how far are you that you need to do vortex for just pure exp?

rainbow battlefied nets 295exp/energy and like 100k along with bb fodder.
110/111, and I'm not past Ryvern yet for quest line. For Vortex dungeons, grinding that isn't a problem. I'm tired of team-cost being an inhibitor of what team I want to build. Given top unit cost is 28 now (I think?), I that's like level 125 or something to be past.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I so far beyond needing Zel and Karma that all I'm really interested in is exp. So this is a good thing even though it's only useful on Mondays.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
110/111, and I'm not past Ryvern yet for quest line. For Vortex dungeons, grinding that isn't a problem. I'm tired of team-cost being an inhibitor of what team I want to build. Given top unit cost is 28 now (I think?), I that's like level 125 or something to be past.
you will have a mix of lower cost guys that should still be great, at 117 i just upgraded from
arena/questing
zelnite 27
pumpqueen 27
uda 27
maxwell 30
vargas 20

and replaced vargas with dilma 24

rainbow battlefied is at mirvana/tower of the gods so that is a bit off for you. at 110 you should be at cost 130, what teams are you trying to build, are you prepping for a big maxwell/GGC push?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
you will have a mix of lower cost guys that should still be great, at 117 i just upgraded from
arena/questing
zelnite 27
pumpqueen 27
uda 27
maxwell 30
vargas 20

and replaced vargas with dilma 24

rainbow battlefied is at mirvana/tower of the gods so that is a bit off for you. at 110 you should be at cost 130, what teams are you trying to build, are you prepping for a big maxwell/GGC push?
I've cheesed a couple of the GCC, so I'm getting set on those (thanks to blood lord for the SeaGodTridon!). I think the squad that I wanted was Lilly Matah (27), Elza (27), Darvanshel (27), Ulkina (27) and Zelnite (27). I like throwing in Orna (28) too, and if Maxwell is 30 that means a few more levels to get to 138 cost (level 123?). After that, I "shouldn't" really care and it'll be a focus on farming mats for sol creators and amanos. I was wrong on rank, as I just hit 114 off of the level 3 new dungeon.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Slowly bumbling my way through GGC's. Fire was easy. Earth was a much closer thing. Couldn't find a Darvanshel partner for the last stage and ran with Reeze because I'm impatient. Started to run out of steam on the boss. Did the last 40% or so with just my Darvanshel and Luther. Used every single item I brought. 20 various heal pots and 3 revives, but no stones used!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Slowly bumbling my way through GGC's. Fire was easy. Earth was a much closer thing. Couldn't find a Darvanshel partner for the last stage and ran with Reeze because I'm impatient. Started to run out of steam on the boss. Did the last 40% or so with just my Darvanshel and Luther. Used every single item I brought. 20 various heal pots and 3 revives, but no stones used!
Ishad's recommendation of Lilly matah + team + Tridon made lightning/earth easy, as well I just did an Elza+Tridon through one of the bonus dungeons for an extra sphere frog. Not sure how well Tridon would work on Fire since the shield is earth-based.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ishad's recommendation of Lilly matah + team + Tridon made lightning/earth easy, as well I just did an Elza+Tridon through one of the bonus dungeons for an extra sphere frog. Not sure how well Tridon would work on Fire since the shield is earth-based.
Yeah there was no Tridon either, he's pretty swell. Though I am a big fan of double Darvs. 100% uptime on half damage is dope.

Going forward I think I'll actually read a little and maybe plan for them specifically. Plus it's about time to get my Maxwell, I have the units to do it now.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Drop rate on imps in the new karma dungeon seems to be about same as Zurg farming.

Zurg stage is about 323 xp/eng and the new Karma is 368.
Zurg gets you fodder for BB and about 50-60k Zel.

So basically, if you don't care about zel (Most people) and are done BB fodder farming (also a lot of people) then the new dungeon is nice change of pace on Monday. Also quicker.