Brave Frontier

Thanks man that was very helpful, got my metal key, and claimed 3200 acheivement points, also spent some of my raid tokens.. wish all this shit was on global.
frown.png
That's the most frustrating part, this isn't like jp is still testing all this stuff and working out the balance of the new content. They've had all of it for at least a month and new GQ stuff is coming down the pipeline as well. Global basically has all the units that japan does. Missing seven stars on starters, the rigu batch, and the six stars on dragons batch. So it isn't like we don't have the units to beat the content. Just relaxing release raids and GQ at least. I would want the achievements as well and the associated store but that isn't a deal breaker.

On a good global note I was going to burn four summons on this batch but got a Lord green Dragon a breaker arus off my first two summons so decided to call it a day feeling i could only go down from there. Would running a setup with arus and Rowgen be effective against Maxwell? I'm closing in on having the cost for a full six star team and was thinking arus, rowgen, zelnite, narza, ulkina, and a tridon friend. Sound good?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
With that team you'd probably crush the shit out of Maxwell. You'd have to wait for Arus 6* though. Arus 5* would be pretty useless as the BB isn't infinite.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ha, I fought that guy as well. The hardest part of this is refreshing your opponent for five minutes until you find one worth fighting.

MossyBank

N00b
Damn got my 2x gems from the vortex arena bringing me up past 5, got a Kuhla dupe..
frown.png
Making that 10 summons and not a single rate up unit. *sigh*

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Heard some people doing 20 without getting one. I think those people all quit.

Also, vortex queues are back. Fucking global.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this fucking game is dogshit atm, what happens when xmas zone is gone and i have no imps to get, zurg/zurg/zurg

my wife even abandoned the ipad account to me, she can't take this boring game anymore and just logs on to daily login/gift and arena once in a awhile.

summons were shit, so, wtf

Terial

Trakanon Raider
damn, that's an ass ton of crystals in the mailbox today...
Summon Ticket - Finally got my first Darv(B)

MossyBank

N00b
Jesus this is so fucking frustrating... get nothing but 'Queued' messages in the vortex arena... finally it lets you choose an opponent, hit refresh button cuase you don't want to fight someone a rank below you, connection error... hit okay button... queued again! Fuck this game.

Finished my dailies and got a summon ticket milestone reward... 12th time is the charm right? Anima Priscilla. It's not the dragon, but i'll take it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
grats on "Queued"!

that's all i ever see now.

rate up my fucking ass, summoned 20x on various accounts not a fucking tridon or ulthor (wanted tridon)

i don't understand how these dumb fucks code this game, how can i go into the green arena with 2 accounts and 1 account says busy/queue, and that account stays locked for 1hour while the other 2 can spend the spheres, totally fucks my accounts.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just barely outside the top 500 right now (504). I'm also 19 points away from Celebrated (6k points). Record of 59-1 (Zelnite lead, Zelnite, Gravion, Lucca, Dilma).

It's become a massive pain in the ass finding people to fight. I think I've fought 4 people that are at Celebrated in the last 1000ish points. The problem with this is, if I attack someone who's Glorious, there's a VERY high chance they're in the 3000-4000 point range, which means it's a waste of time. I also get about 50% of my matches with people at Honored. Hopefully that stops when I hit the next rank.

MossyBank

N00b
Yep just hit Celebrated myself a bit ago.

0UKbTA4.jpg

And can't find that many opponents that are worth a shit atm. Think it might actually be beneficial to take a break and let people catch up for easier points.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'm not even doing this fuck you green arena anymore, maybe a few fights at night, but fuck it, too many queues and shit.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm hoping I can maintain the top 1k and get a summon ticket. I think I have 2 in my gift box, plus 1 more I can use my daily points for. That way I can maybe have a slight chance of summoning something from Rosetta's batch.

Since the global version has essentially just turned into Pok?mon and collecting units, I may as well get really good at that.

MossyBank

N00b
Yeah the queues are really annoying and downright broken I think. Seems to just lock you out randomly for random amounts of time. So stupid.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm hoping I can maintain the top 1k and get a summon ticket. I think I have 2 in my gift box, plus 1 more I can use my daily points for. That way I can maybe have a slight chance of summoning something from Rosetta's batch.

Since the global version has essentially just turned into Pok?mon and collecting units, I may as well get really good at that.
Forget Rosetta. I would make sure your stash never dips below the ability to do 10 summons. You know one of the soul bound saga units is going to be insanely op. That will be worth more than slight power creep.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
At this point I don't think there will ever be anything too hard. Tridon plus 7* Selena and a damage mitigator would be pretty much indestructible.