Brave Frontier

MossyBank

N00b
Well i'm at 10,600 points. Got 2 days to get to 15,000. Definitely not going for summon ticket/sphere frog... if it's even possible? Seems even the whales won't make it to the sphere frog. I should be able to get the unit though... at the cost of my sanity I suppose. I really hate these events.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I'm at 10550. It drives me crazy that I work my way up in rank all day (140ish 2 days ago and 200ish last night) and when I wake up I'm in the 3000s. Makes it impossible for me to finish in the top 1k for the summon ticket, despite the fact that I spend most of my time there.

And yeah, sphere frog is impossible. Summon ticket at 20k is a long shot too, and with the amount of gemming you have to do to get there is completely counter productive.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
not only that, but refreshing to find the next tier up guy is impossible with lag, and you HAVE to do that, or you end up with 10pts, so wtf. Also there's like so few of them anyway. Honestly 5k is an achievement.

MossyBank

N00b
Yeah i'm not even gonna try for top #1000. Although i've been all the way up to #150 and been hanging around between #150 and #1000,, as soon as I hit 15,000 ABP, i'm dropping out completely. It's not worth the frustration for a summon ticket imo.

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
I give up. Servers suck, summons on rate ups suck, no raids, vortex que, constant connection issues, they won't fix my daily rarity back to full, etc. It's not worth the frustration anymore. I have Vain Glory to do mindless mobile gaming quick fixes now.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah i'm not even gonna try for top #1000. Although i've been all the way up to #150 and been hanging around between #150 and #1000,, as soon as I hit 15,000 ABP, i'm dropping out completely. It's not worth the frustration for a summon ticket imo.
1500 more points and I'm giving up as well. Didn't do the thunder vortex, God this shit is awful. Next one that comes around I'll pick up the gems and quit.

MossyBank

N00b
Got the earth unit this morning, only had about 800 points left to 15,000 when I woke up today.. thought I was cutting it close but they extended it another day... meh whatever, I put Dranoel as my leader with no other units, played one more game and done forever with this vortex.. people can get some free wins off me.

Looks like we're getting a new map with Alfa Dilith tomorrow.

MossyBank

N00b
It will be a new map in Vriksha.

Lanara -> Vriksha -> Aldahlia (Aldahlia Is the new map we get tomorrow)

End boss is Alpha Dilith, one of the gods or whatever, the one that Zurg serves as his master.

In Japan he is the trial 005 boss.

Monster_ills_anime_0034.gif

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It will be a new map in Vriksha.

Lanara -> Vriksha -> Aldahlia (Aldahlia Is the new map we get tomorrow)

End boss is Alpha Dilith, one of the gods or whatever, the one that Zurg serves as his master.

In Japan he is the trial 005 boss.

Monster_ills_anime_0034.gif
zone looks annoying, doesn't seem like it's auto'able
Inflicts all statuses except Sickness
Removes buffs.
Heals 9,999 HP after every turn.
Fire/water elemental, Angel Idol, attack, and defense buffs at < 60% HP.
Mitigation buff every 4th turn.
Endless every 5th turn and at 0% HP.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
I actually had opposite opinion of everyone with the current vortex.

I enjoyed it. Hit 15000 earlier today without gemming. Worked every day about 10 hours and didn't play at all during it. Obviously didn't have a chance for the summoning ticket, but got to the main goal.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I did the reading on the companies... A-Lim is owned by Gumi and 2 other companies, and manages everything for BF JP. Gumi does the rest of the management for the other BF locations. And it's shitty coding on Gumi's part that's holding everything back (speculation on my part).

MossyBank

N00b
Welp, the only 2 units I got from the new batch are ready as of today..

xTRzg78.jpg
NCZKEun.jpg

For what? I don't know.. currently auto battling through the new map while I do something else.. lol. Need more new content that is a challenge please!

And on JPBF I did a few more pulls and am almost up to lvl 25 lol, got an Anima Radyn and Breaker Rina. Got 5 gems for logging in today, waiting for the dark unit rate up tomorrow.. maybe get something good like Elza.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'm doing half pot vortex half quest, i'm all out of pots and for some reason pots seem to be the hardest to quest for, so i'll stock up on a few pots on all my accounts, not like the quest is going anywhere really.

and...

that's it, fuck all to do.

oh i guess i'll do the green vortex, i'm close to worship to get the stupid unit i guess.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God help me I decided yesterday to go for 20k in tva. 2666 left and it is hard as hell finding someone ranked higher. I bet I finish tomorrow at the 19k mark.