Brave Frontier

Rime

<Donor>
Metal keys are used to farm the Metal Parade, which allows you to gather Metal Ghosts, Kings, Gods, and Crystals, which provide the most amount of experience when fused to a unit of the corresponding color.

If you can grab a 70+ Friend list unit, you can likely do a parade at any level, though it will take a while as the Metal units only take 1 damage (They only have something like 8, 15, 25, and 50 HP).

Rime

<Donor>
There you go. I was just pulling numbers out of the air. I run 4x Gun Goddess Serin and 1 x Holy Arms Douglas for Metal Parades. Just hit auto-battle and check back in 120 seconds.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Keep an eye out for a Healing unit. The f2p healers to keep an eye out for are Fairy (Heals and removes status debuffs) and Light Lord Mimir (Light healer with decent stats). They both max out at 3 stars, but the F2P 4 Star Healer (Maria) has horrible stats.
Guess I'm glad I got a Lancia then. I've had a Mimir in my group for a few days now, but I'll toss her when I get a higher team cost and can fit in something else.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Ahhh fuck it, guess I will jump back on this game later today.

Im a huge Facebook noob, can anyone tell me how to turn off the notification thingys that come up whenever you clear an area or evolve a unit?

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Menu - Settings - Way down at the bottom is the Facebook Logout.
Tried that. Auto logged me out, tried to log back in as guest and all I get is the unexpected error that apparently they STILL havent fixed after at least 7 months.

Collected all of my gifts and I now have 99 available summons but zero item or character space. Between that and the terrible slow ui, i'm pretty much over it again.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyone having issues with this this morning? It takes a minute to login and then crashes anytime I do anything.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Guess I'll start farming up some Mimir skill ups. a_skeleton_03's grass fencer's burst has made it easy to target specific mobs for drops, so I'm liking using that. I want one of my own.

Anyone having issues with this this morning? It takes a minute to login and then crashes anytime I do anything.
Yeah, I've had some major issues with it. I thought it was just me because I had like 1 bar of wifi signal on my tablet, but I came back inside for fullbars and had the same problem.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I should probably note that BF's Global servers (everything outside of Japan) feels like it was cobbled together by interns over a drunken weekend. I've probably gotten like 10 gems in compensation all told since I started late last year.

I need to remember to leave up my heavy hitters when I log out. Though 5* Serin is pretty beefy.

My Half Blood Lira? She is pretty good I feel.
Yep. She is, even at 4*.

Half Blood Lira - Brave Frontier Wiki

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Going to jump in on this too - here are my decent monsters so far at level 14.

3* Undine
3* Edea
3* Eze
4* Dual-GX
4* Half Blood Lira
4* Homusubi
4* Loch Ness
4* Snow Cub Signas

Any clue which one of those I should focus on for now? I'd been pumping all of my jewel ghosts on Eze, but thinking that's a bad idea as a few of these seem pretty strong. Doesn't seem to be as many guides/reviews/monster info as there is for PAD. So far though, fun little game. Haven't been on PAD in days ha.

Rime

<Donor>
Dual-GX is great for a critical hit team.

Lira is amazing in arena.

Loch Ness turns into Felneus in it's 6 Star form, which is one of the most popular leaders on Global right now.

Signas is good for the Vargas dungeon.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Thanks for that - Really diggin Dual-GX, his BB or whatever used right before Lira/Eze's BB's wrecks everything through the 2nd world it seems. Really need to level though to be able to fit more good monsters on the team =/

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
grabbed a mimir, gonna max skill her now I guess. Also yolo-rolled and got a Legionary Melchio 4*. Seems decent.

I've got a decent light team building (it looks like) with:
Mimir
White Lebra
Legionary Melchio
Luna
Unicorn

I'm still rocking a multi color team though as I'm not even sure I have cost for those.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone mentioned saving them for events. I ain't got that patience yet in a game I'll probably quit in a week.

My rares

4* Homusubi
4* Ice Mage Dean(pulled this today, have shit for blue subs right now)
4* Queen Lidith(15% to all, leading with her mostly)
4* Necromancer Lemia
3* Thunderbird

And blue starter.