Brave Frontier

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
Whenever you use a friend it "auto" gives whoever you used something that you asked for under Social.
WRONG. The only way to get stuff is by the send command in the social part. You just click one of them (honor is the most popular especially as you can now summon totems and shit) and click send all. The timer to resend is 8-12 hours or so. I don't know exactly how long, but it is quite a long time.

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just beat floor 90 of the tower and got xenon. Had to gem twice. Is it worth beating level 100, if I already have Xenon?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Think you get a gem for the last level, but that'd be about it.

I'll say I met Xenon on floor 8 and did fine, and again on floor 10. The floor 10 version fucked me up hardcore. AOE BB for like 4k damage or some shit.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
WRONG. The only way to get stuff is by the send command in the social part. You just click one of them (honor is the most popular especially as you can now summon totems and shit) and click send all. The timer to resend is 8-12 hours or so. I don't know exactly how long, but it is quite a long time.
Not saying you are wrong but are you sure about that? My brothers say they get items from me and I have never gone into "social" and gifted them anything.

Just beat floor 90 of the tower and got xenon. Had to gem twice. Is it worth beating level 100, if I already have Xenon?
It is NOT worth you beating the dungeon on 91-100 if you already have Xenon. On the last level that fucker AoE's you to hell and it doesn't matter if you bring a rockstar team while guarding right before his attack. You might get 1 gem for finishing it but you are going to spend 3-5 gems completing it.

Rime

<Donor>
Even with a higher end group (Think I had 6* Tree, 6* Felneus, then two 5* Sefia and a 5* Serin), I ended up nearly losing to Xenon on floor 100. Same with Estia in her level 100 form.

moontayle

Golden Squire
0/5 on capture for the Prologue so far. Probably get a couple of runs in tomorrow (hope Daily is Vortex runs).

You might get lucky and not meet him on the final level. That's what happened to me. You also need to complete the first tower to access the second. Not sure how much that means to you.

Rime

<Donor>
Lot of it is RNG. Also does not help that most of my DPS was light and I was not paying attention, which ended up in losing a Sefia and Serin on the second round.

Estia is a monster in her 9 and 10 forms. Easily the harder of the two.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Got lucky and got Estia on lvl 6 of the tower and proceeded to get Xenon & Estia on my first try on the prologue.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
0/5 on capture for the Prologue so far.
Took me 7 runs so RNG at it's finest

Got lucky and got Estia on lvl 6 of the tower and proceeded to get Xenon & Estia on my first try on the prologue.
tableflip.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Super metals is up. Was the first time I've seen it. So for those like me, it's basically replacing regular with kings and kings with gods.

Plus the server appears to be down again. So we'll probably get another free key.

Speaking of which, it's only one key to open (same dungeon as regular, just a different level). 40 energy per run.

Rime

<Donor>
40 Energy, 3k XP Reward.

Kings replace ghosts. Gods replace Kings. Crystals, sadly, do not replace Gods. Instead of being a 2% or whatever chance, it is more like a 5%.

Rime

<Donor>
So if you don't have 40 energy hang on to your keys?
You can use them for the regular, 15 Energy Metal Parade, but it does not have any increased drop rates or the like. So if you are not in danger of going over the Metal key cap, then it is not going out of your way to use a key.

Keep in mind that keys in your mail can stay there for a very, very long time (I have heard conflicting reports that it is a year or even 'forever' - I have had a metal parade key in there for almost four months).

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Has any super geeks over at reddit figured out if the close to 3 runs (40 energy) is worth it over just grinding the 15's? Sure you can get lucky and get the same exp guys in the 40 as the 15, but what are the odds?

moontayle

Golden Squire
Has any super geeks over at reddit figured out if the close to 3 runs (40 energy) is worth it over just grinding the 15's? Sure you can get lucky and get the same exp guys in the 40 as the 15, but what are the odds?
Dunno but I gem'd once to get three runs in and now I'm sitting on a dozen gods and two crystals. I can get 5 runs at nearly full energy of the normal parade and I guarantee I wouldn't have anywhere near the exp value of the three Supers that I ran. Granted I did gem but even without it I could have done two runs and that's probably about seven gods out of ten captures.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I don't think it needs any super geekery - kings are a lot more than 2.6x as much xp as ghosts, and gods are a lot more than 2.6x the xp of kings - it's shitloads better ratio than the 2.6x the energy cost.