Brave Frontier

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm not up to 30 energy yet, so I'm gonna have to grind through that quickly. Is there a limit on how long the mailed keys will last?

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I don't know for sure but I doubt it. The oldest one I have right now is from the beginning of June and I haven't lost one yet.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am in the mid 100's on victory points and I have 3 gems. Going to wait until about an hour or two before it ends and power through to sub 100. I want that sphere.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jesus, what have you been doing to get that high? I've been at work dumping my arena orbs whenever they spawn, and doing the metal parades, and I'm stuck in the 800's (had been 400-700's until this morning).

moontayle

Golden Squire
I think it depends on what backet and group you're in. The higher level you are, the more impossible it gets. Like, #1 in my group has something like 500k+. People found that the best stamina to VP ratio was the top level of the Estia tower and was like 875 or so for about 30 stamina. I'm sure you can figure out how he got his score.

VP tourney is nothing but a means to separate the whales from their gems.

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
I'm ranked ~950 or so without spending any gems. Kinda going down a bit as more people keep juicing and doing the good spot and I just keep leveling. I just look at it like moar free stuff.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Had 5 gems, rolled for a rare... got Shock Mage Rashil (4*). So that's a 3rd rare healer behind Treeguy and Elmo... can I get a DPS anytime soon?

turbo

Molten Core Raider
23rd but no way I can catch 10th, they have 15k on me and I sadly still struggle abit on the tower runs (have both cleared but still sometimes die).

Fucking business trip all week! Also its sad how fast zel became an issue. I have 3 people to turn to 6 star and can't afford to lol. Also I think I need to rethink my team strat, starting to get my ass raped if not careful with my 50% 5 element team, thinking I need to go with a mono team and use the 50% seals/ores? At level 65 atm. Sadly I have Zelban and Emilo's BB that give def boost but still get raped in some situations (200 floor in dark tower was brutal). Thinking of maybe going a water team with 2 dean's, 2 mega's, emilo (have 6 star atm), and replace a dean when I get karl? Don't have any of the rest over 4 star but I need to put together a non dark mono-team and that is my best group. My 5 ele team has a 6 star Lock on it that is beast but I have shit for other good thunder element. Have a 5 star sefia that is a monster...guess I could go with her and Lilith/Ahem and piece something together but i'm thinking water will be best.

koljec_sl

shitlord
I'm level 23, and I've earned enough gems for a few pulls (mostly fire type) so far:
*** Phoenix (Anima) (level max at the moment)
**** Red Axe Michele (Lord)
*** Knight Agni (Guardian)
**** Red Slash Farlon (Anima)
*** Vampire (Lord)

Any suggestions on what to do? From what I've read, Farlon is good for Arena, but I'm not really sure how to work all the reds together.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I'm level 23, and I've earned enough gems for a few pulls (mostly fire type) so far:
*** Phoenix (Anima) (level max at the moment)
**** Red Axe Michele (Lord)
*** Knight Agni (Guardian)
**** Red Slash Farlon (Anima)
*** Vampire (Lord)

Any suggestions on what to do? From what I've read, Farlon is good for Arena, but I'm not really sure how to work all the reds together.
Pretty much it seems you are forced into a mono-fire team with that list.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like mono teams are much harder (luck on rolls) to put together than rainbow. I've pretty much pulled 2 of each color so far (3 fire, 1 thunder), and of those I generally get one good and one shit/ok. Like, dean is awesome, but copra is shit (until we get whatever update makes him #1). Lira is awesome, shida is shit.

I'd love to run a mono team, but it seems like I'd need about another 8-10 rolls to get something decent.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
So I am looking for another game or two to supplement when I play this. For those of you who like BF, what other games do you play? I am on android if it matters.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I feel like mono teams are much harder (luck on rolls) to put together than rainbow. I've pretty much pulled 2 of each color so far (3 fire, 1 thunder), and of those I generally get one good and one shit/ok. Like, dean is awesome, but copra is shit (until we get whatever update makes him #1). Lira is awesome, shida is shit.

I'd love to run a mono team, but it seems like I'd need about another 8-10 rolls to get something decent.
Indeed, I ran rainbow team for the LONGEST time. Finally got my mono-water team up and running, took a bit to get the people and to level them all up.

I just need to really replace one unit on my PvE and two for Arena on it and get some miracle totems.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
What's the deal with the victory points you guys are talking about? Apparently you're supposed to get them from vortex dungeons and arena fights; where can I check if I got some?