Brave Frontier

moontayle

Golden Squire
Lightning is mediocre. I haven't bothered to fuse anything to mine so she's still level 1.

Cayena is very good for a "Free" unit. Much better than the fire Sibyl.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I tried dark's level 2 and got worked, so I've got a ways to go yet I guess.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
0 for 3 with Cayena lvl3 so far....

Also, what's the deal with SBB? Could of sworn there used to be a second gauge after filling up the first whenever I used to use them on friends' units, but ever since I unlocked it on my Lava i'm not seeing a second gauge. I just keep her BB full a few rounds and it eventually starts to cycle yellow/grey. What's worse is half the time the regular BB goes off despite my swiping in the indicated direction (to the right). What am I missing here?

moontayle

Golden Squire
It's busted at the moment, you pretty much only know when it's flashing yellow now. Also, make sure you hold down until the graphic appears and then do the drag. Before you lift your finger make sure the SBB text highlights or whatever it does to indicate that's your selection. You may be swiping in a way that's not registering the intended direction.

MossyBank

N00b
0 for 5 for the earth maiden.. (the only one I can complete on level 3 atm with my crew)... so much wasted energy. :/

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
31 (f2p) days in and I feel like I have been pretty lucky with my gem rolls. Level 52, only one 3 star, one dupe and one of every element. I have the BP points to buy an angelic feather or a summon ticket. The gambler in me really wants to summon but the other side says to just grab the HUGE 2 turn damage boost.

Current rainbow(the only summons I have), switched around when needed.
4* max Red Axe Michele (lead)
5* 45 Hail Mech Reeze (just evolved her, only one of mine that doesn't need 2 pots/totems)
4* max Havoc Girl Luly
4* max Shock Bow Loch
4* max Light Blade Alyut
4* max Dark Charm Lunaris
4* max Dark Blade Zephyr

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
quests are so inconsistent in difficulty it seems. I multi task a lot so i'll run auto attack, and sometimes I'll look and be finishing the last boss off with max health and other times i'll look and half my team is dead to the last boss and its 50%. Fired! Guess I start needing to pay attention...need more damn metal parades. I have some mass leveling to do with a few alt 6 star's I want to get ready to try some diffirent combo's out but have no way of effectively getting evo mats, bastards.
At the level I'm at it seems to be - did you encounter a winged mimic? If no, congratulations. If yes, good luck!

Rime

<Donor>
quests are so inconsistent in difficulty it seems. I multi task a lot so i'll run auto attack, and sometimes I'll look and be finishing the last boss off with max health and other times i'll look and half my team is dead to the last boss and its 50%. Fired! Guess I start needing to pay attention...need more damn metal parades. I have some mass leveling to do with a few alt 6 star's I want to get ready to try some diffirent combo's out but have no way of effectively getting evo mats, bastards.
The higher in a quest chain you are, the more difficult the boss at the end becomes. In the last zone, even with a full squad of 6* SBBs, I still pay enough attention to stop on the last fight in at the end of a quest zone, just because they can and will demolish you if you get unlucky with their choice in attacks.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At the level I'm at it seems to be - did you encounter a winged mimic? If no, congratulations. If yes, good luck!
Oh no doubt. I think I use more items on the Winged Mimic than I do with the Bosses 9 out of 10 times. Its ridiculous how powerful they are in comparison to the rest of the npc's you encounter during that ..stage? lol

Nocello

Golden Squire
I think my best so far is a 4* White Lebra... Still not sure what's the best way to fuse and level stuff up. Friend code 9199227584.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't know how you all are doing Cayena. I'm a rainbow team, and had mostly no issues with Lico stage 3. Even on stage 2 with Cayena I had to use all but one of my heal items (have 3 kinds), and still lost 2 units. Stage 3 I got fucking stomped. She's just AOE BB'd me in a single round.

Truehawk

Molten Core Raider
I'll add my ID to this if you guys need some help. I use a Maxed Felneus (SBB level 8) and a Maxed Grah (BB lvl 7) as my leaders, both with Medullas. If you want to add me I will add whoever needs the help, both are pretty strong leaders.

ID: 822996108

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't know how you all are doing Cayena. I'm a rainbow team, and had mostly no issues with Lico stage 3. Even on stage 2 with Cayena I had to use all but one of my heal items (have 3 kinds), and still lost 2 units. Stage 3 I got fucking stomped. She's just AOE BB'd me in a single round.
Dude, I used a full blown water team that's comparable to a full fire team I used to stomp the earth maiden and fire LOL'd my team hard. I stoned on level 3 (thinking I'd get a gem for it and didn't) just to win, but yeah that bitch is crazy. The rockets even at 50% damage + 50% extra defense from items still ate at least half my water teams HP and/or paralyzed half of them every round.

That bitch is crazy!

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I run Kik, Alice, 2 X Lira's, and then an Elimo healer. I use dark seals/ore's and typically a Grah or Fel friend if I have one and haven't had too much trouble expect one time when I was lazy and didn't want to waste cure potions heh.

Don't be afraid to guard as well.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Dude, I used a full blown water team that's comparable to a full fire team I used to stomp the earth maiden and fire LOL'd my team hard. I stoned on level 3 (thinking I'd get a gem for it and didn't) just to win, but yeah that bitch is crazy. The rockets even at 50% damage + 50% extra defense from items still ate at least half my water teams HP and/or paralyzed half of them every round.

That bitch is crazy!
I just run with Reeze friend with my mono-water team and just walk all over her.

Using cure, high cure, revive, water ore, and last slot depends on the ally I bring.

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
i finally beat her with the water rainbow leader as a friend. her ls turns all your attacks into water so you can at least get that going. still ended up a cunthair from wiping but at least i got her dead. on the plus side, i got her as well. she was also an oracle. how the hell am i getting fucked like this?