Brave Frontier

moontayle

Golden Squire
Serin lvl 3 decided to throw a God Gunner Douglas at me and he almost ruined my day. Still took out two of my units (two bad RNG focus rounds). Made it through the rest of the way without much issue but it was rough. Also captured a 4* version so RNGesus is being fickle it seems. Hoping I'll have some decent luck in subsequent runs so I can put together my 4xSerin 1xSea King Mega team for Arenas.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I would kill if these dailies would drop the units you fight in the 4/7 round. That Gunner Douglas is an absolute house!

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Fuck Cayena so hard. Wanted to get an early run in this morning so I stacked water hard, ran into 2 sky bosses and got completely violated. Ran her again with determined rage and still no fucking luck.

0-6 fuuuuuuck youuuu!

This dudes are going hard for my wallet these past few days. Betweem zel farming, increased success rates, all these MP keys im sitting on, these battle twats and tomorrows evo mat farming i'm feeling mighty tempted.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Woooo honor summon grabbed me a Vargas. Something new to pour Red XP into!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I shouldn't have been bragging about how easy it was to get Cayena/Lico - Serin won't fucking drop! What a slut

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I used a team of 6* Aisha (lead), 5* Rashil, 5* Lira, 5* Lillith, 5* Tiara with a Grahdens friend to grab Cayena. Got her on my 3rd run. Got Lico in 2 runs but it was an oracle, meh. Still working on Serin.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I can't make it through level 3 so I'm not wasting my energy on the lower levels. Gotta hope these events will come back some time in the near future, Serin is pretty strong apparently.

moontayle

Golden Squire
If they do it'll be just like it is now, limited time only deal. I honestly never expected them to bring back the Maidens.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_72747.jpg

Looks like I got my Metal parade farming team.

rrr_img_72748.jpg

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I hate you. But why would you ever need a special team for the metal parade.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Since all units do 1 dmg, you can burn through them quicker with a team that hits more per round.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Apparently people actually burn gems for stamina and do the metal parade 30-50 times per key with certain teams.

Are there any games like this one releasing soon? Man I like the game but I really hate feeling so behind and I'll never catch up.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Catching up is not really a problem since there's no trading and a great many of the older units seem to be outclassed by whatever else has been released more recently.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So far I've gotten the water, dark, and lightning units from these guardian dungeons. Not sure if I care enough to keep doing them hoping for the light one, and I can't fucking beat the fire one.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
What Bytes said. No matter what you, or any of us, are going to be in the top ranks of FH, arena, whatever because we're not Asian and we aren't dumb enough to spend a stupid amount of money on gems. I have tried most other PD type games and nothing comes close to brave frontier.

From my understanding the true end game in this is the trials (Karl,Brah, etc) and right now only two of them are on the world client and only a 3rd one is on the Asian client.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
What Bytes said. No matter what you, or any of us, are going to be in the top ranks of FH, arena, whatever because we're not Asian and we aren't dumb enough to spend a stupid amount of money on gems. I have tried most other PD type games and nothing comes close to brave frontier.

From my understanding the true end game in this is the trials (Karl,Brah, etc) and right now only two of them are on the world client and only a 3rd one is on the Asian client.
I watched a video of the third one......and that shit looked nutz

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So I finally got a Serin to drop (6 tries and 2 stones later =/). Planning a mono water team with the following units:

6* Felneus (like level 55)
4* Snow Cub Signas (MAX)
4* Spear Fist Raydn (lvl 25)
4* Dean
3* Serin (soon to be 4*)

I guess my question is, is it worth evoing the Raydn up to 65% leader skill and make him my lead over Felneus? Or would leaving Felneus as lead and making Raydn friends be better? Seems like 130% potential dmg boost is too much to turn down, but maybe Felneus' skill is stronger than I'm giving him credit for. Also, Dean (unless I can get him 6* evo with super BB) will be replaced by Elimo if I can get one to drop....

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I watched a video of the third one......and that shit looked nutz
Ya i am NOT looking forward to doing that one. FFS

I guess my question is, is it worth evoing the Raydn up to 65% leader skill and make him my lead over Felneus?
From my understanding Felneus is one of the best units in the game, next to Grahdens, and is better overall for your team. Now if you are just leveling up, and thus you don't have everyone with max BB, then the % attack would probably be more helpful right now.

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
Apparently people actually burn gems for stamina and do the metal parade 30-50 times per key with certain teams.

Are there any games like this one releasing soon? Man I like the game but I really hate feeling so behind and I'll never catch up.
Literally no reason to not join now if you like the game. The old units suck. The more new units you get, the better off you are. I have 2!!! of the god damn worst light units that pulled, plus a thunderchicken I fused away. That is 15 gems I won't be getting back. Less chance of that shit happening now. With my last 5-6 summons I have gotten a Kikuri, Logan, Lira, Altri (I already had phoenix) and Lunaris. Infinitely better than the shit I was pulling before they introduced these units.