Brave Frontier

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just look for teams like mine. Aisha , burst frog, red pot, red totem, red idol. Still managed 2 wins. Pretty sure there will be really bad teams. Pain to search for them though.

Nevermind this is not worth it without some kind of team.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Got a (shitty) all fire team and I don't see the vortex arena. Kinda annoying. Also I'm somewhat surprised they haven't put any increased rate fire summons in the gem summoning.

Edit: This fucking game. Just did 2 summons, hoping for a Tiara. Then I get a GUARDIAN Alice and a BREAKER Great Tree. What the fuck.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
So I haven't done much research on high end meta teams to build towards but have done abit. Question for any of you at the real high end, I was thinking of a BB spam team built for extremely hard content coming down the road...what about an actual mono team water team w/

Karl as leader for BB build leadership, 2 Serin's for hit count, a 6 star Emilo for SBB/heals w/ def buff and reduction for next turn, and then depending on your need you could either put a Tesla in (does the def buff stack?) or if not some higher end dps water unit (guess dean?) and then use a friend Felnius for his SBB and it should be a solid BB spam unit w/ high levels of surviviablity and on top of that you get to use the seals/ores. Or if you could pull off the BB spam easy enough without Karl as leader you could swap out for a Reeze w/ leadership or a Serin/Mega for extra LS damage? Worthwhile or?

At the momeny I have my monstor arena team about complete, just need a few last levels on the second Kik. Right now I am completely destroying everyone, 2 people are dead 90% of round 1 and 3 people have BB's full almost every game. I'm at the saint level and riding a 170 win streak and w/ the recent change I don't see that going down hill for abit (3 murasuams, 1 A-Foil, and then 15% stat buff for my leader Kik who has almost 2500 attack).

I was just running 2 Kik, Alice, Lira, and Emilo to utilize seals and have heals+def buffs with Emilo, and a second heal with Alice but I'm sure that won't cut it at the top. I have a Dual-X and Michelle I've read are extremely strong support SBB's (no fucking mech, fused 2 on accident....) so i'll be 6 starring them next week and I am about to finish 1 6 star douglas but need to get a 3 star to 6 star and both w/ SBB before I can do a true BB spam team. Would I be better off trying to go down my water route or am I lacking support buffs (Tesla/Emilo + seals should give enough survivability). I have 3 Serin's but all are 3 star.

Oh lastly, is Felnius or whatever an evolved Felnius? For some odd reason I thought I read he was from some special event or some shit and leviathan looked like junk so I fused since I was way out of room....I will cry.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Karl's leader skill isn't really suited to bb spam. IIRC it is chance per attack not chance per hit so you can only get it once per round.

You need felneus, duelmex or kags really. Although I see suggestion about hybrid bb crit or spark teams so you could probably do zebra or behemoth and rely on felneus friends.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
What do you guys find is the best way to level up your account itself? At level 67, I've just been chain running world tree on autorun.

Anything vastly better or is it mostly the same just different colors depending on what team you have?

moontayle

Golden Squire
Best energy/xp ratio is The Fourfold Pillar in St. Lamia Palace until you have access to Ryvern. 2600 exp for 10 energy. It's my go-to spot when I have energy to burn.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I need 3 fire pots, how difficult are these to fight in the tuesday dungeo? Have a fully leveled 4 star and one 5 star unit team.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Should I be leveling in Coredlica or St. Lamia? Does it matter?

I don't know if I'm just efficient or something, but I have every guy maxed at 4 star (except for my knew Tesla person who's at 3 star while I look for the right idol). I' don't even need metal keys anymore (right now). is there something I should be aiming for!

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Pots/totems are easy. You just need a leveled 4 star team to survive the turns where they aoe multiple times. Depending on what you have you may need to bring your own healer and use a friends as well if your def/rcv are low. hp/def spheres > atk as well. For everything tbh. Consider using a resist leader/friend instead of damage as well. Any fight where yo uare aoed constantly is more about attrition that burst. This isn't PAD where you can 24x your way past shit that will one shot you if it attacks.

Finally got a safe distance under 10000th place in the fire arena. 5* Aisha, 5* Cayene, 3x pots was getting proper fucked at 0 points so I farmed up and leveled a witch (10% resist) to max, a thief to lvl 30. Got to 2nd rank and stalled. Rolled 20 times on the shit machine and amazingly got the fire starter with is now 3* and level 40. Now with the witch as lead and defence spheres I can normally survive long enough to actually have cayene or aisha BB and im climbing fairly steady.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Finally got a safe distance under 10000th place in the fire arena. 5* Aisha, 5* Cayene, 3x pots was getting proper fucked at 0 points so I farmed up and leveled a witch (10% resist) to max, a thief to lvl 30. Got to 2nd rank and stalled. Rolled 20 times on the shit machine and amazingly got the fire starter with is now 3* and level 40. Now with the witch as lead and defence spheres I can normally survive long enough to actually have cayene or aisha BB and im climbing fairly steady.
10,000th or 100,000th ? Coz at 25,000 all I see these days are squads of five 6* cayennas with muramasas. Still increasing slowly, a few losses for -10, one win for 200 - can't imagine being under 10k without spending gems like water though.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Did anyone else notice that they nerfed the daily quest that asked you to complete 5 runs in quest? It no longer allows you to quest in the first area and thus you can't do 5 runs of 3energy.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Did anyone else notice that they nerfed the daily quest that asked you to complete 5 runs in quest? It no longer allows you to quest in the first area and thus you can't do 5 runs of 3energy.
Cave of Flames is working for me... 3 energy 5 fights, BB feeders

moontayle

Golden Squire
Dunno what you're going on about. I've always been hit with specific areas like Cordelica or St. Lamia.

I'm only doing Fire Arena to get the second Burst frog. The Unit would be nice but you need to be 10,000 or lower to get its evolve material for 5* so ultimately kind of not worth it unless they introduce another way to get it.

MossyBank

N00b
Yeah i've basically been camping my Nexus 7 since the Vortex arena began, even though my team is just okay'ish.

4* lvl 60 Farlon (L)
5* lvl 59 Aisha (G) - leader
4* lvl 49 Ramna (O)
4* lvl 59 Homusubi (B)
3* lvl 24 Theif Leon (B) - lolz

and i've just reached 3600 points, and I highly doubt i'll make it to 6000 for the next tier.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
10,000th or 100,000th ? Coz at 25,000 all I see these days are squads of five 6* cayennas with muramasas. Still increasing slowly, a few losses for -10, one win for 200 - can't imagine being under 10k without spending gems like water though.
100k. Typod. I just hit rank 60. I have to refresh 10-30 times before I find someone under rank 90 atm. I'm down into the 60ks but theres no chance I'll make it to 10k I don't think.