Brave Frontier

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Flirtying with 10k but work tomorrow so wont be able to maintain. I didn't even compete the first day thinking it was dumb and I didn't have any fire units worth a damn or leveled. Threw together a team of 6 star Vargas with 2 4 star falons, a 5 star breaker Michelle, and 5 star fire missle chick and have went like 70-4 and almost every match I go for 150-200+ wins with that team but its starting to get hard since most people at celebrated/exalted level have teams actually designed for this. Can't wait for any other type of arena, I have some studs, fire was just weak and I didn't look at rewards. If they give me a dark arena i'll go for the gold, currently riding a 200 win game streak with my mono dark team.

MossyBank

N00b
Awww, increased rate up for healer units today, and i'm out of gems.
frown.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Glad I can stay away from it today then. 3 fucking healers and basically zero for DD.

On a side note, I fucking love the 30stam Zel dungeon on weekends. Seriously. I don't know what it is about it, but I love trucking through it. 30 stam is a lot, but I get a shitload of xp for it and some decent coinage. Finally up to 500k zel.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Glad I can stay away from it today then. 3 fucking healers and basically zero for DD.

On a side note, I fucking love the 30stam Zel dungeon on weekends. Seriously. I don't know what it is about it, but I love trucking through it. 30 stam is a lot, but I get a shitload of xp for it and some decent coinage. Finally up to 500k zel.
Yea I had to run the crap out of it because of the fire arena and all the zel I spent. But back up to a safe 3 million

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Pulled 3 times so far since I really would like a healer. Lvl 51 atm. 4* Tiara (G) healer I guess ...4* il & Mina (L) and I've had good 3rd pulls so one more. 3* Leviathan (A)

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I don't even want to roll, sitting on extra Elimo, Lancia, and Tiara.......plus I have a already have Phoenix.

Would love to get a leviathan though that you guys are pulling.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Screw Felneus, unless you have a team to match up with him, he is not THAT great anyways. Also, the japanese version is the tits, a free gem every damn day. Wish I would've gotten it sooner, so much stuff to do.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Took 3 pulls at the healers as all I have is a maxed out Phoenix and I got a Lancia(G), Tiara(O), and a Leviathan(O). The Lancia is meh but I think the Tiara might be nice as a rainbow leader so I don't have to run the lightning 50% guy and a healer, and the Leviathan was a great pull. I pretty much got fucked on the unit types but what are ya gonna do.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
You're not gonna beat my breaker Great Tree. Anybody familiar with the japanese version? I can't figure out where you get the tokens for the slot machine.

Tonic_sl

shitlord
This has become the first f2p game I've ever spent money on. Damn you BF.

What are you high level folks running for unit space?

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I can't figure out where you get the tokens for the slot machine.
If you mean the summon tickets, you get them for 1,500 "Daily points".

I am level 85 and I have 200 unit slots and 130 item slots. 200 is plenty and this is coming from someone who keeps 5 of each evolve unit in stock just in case.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Wasn't gonna test my luck as I have 3 lancia's but hearing ppl pull levi's had me second guessing. Now I own 3 Sodis' = \