Brave Frontier

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The only member of my 4* rainbow squad not max level is the leader Dia I pulled yesterday. Sefia, Dilma, Mega, and Grybe are all 60. Mega and Grybe are kind of glass cannon admittedly. The only "problem" I have is when the Totem uses all three of his attacks for AE, I have to dump potions, then he does it again. It is more or less RNG luck. But it is really the only thing I have to work with at this point.

No BB leveling at all because they've been max for a while and from what I read Evo'ing them resets the BB level.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
And is there something to be aware off about the frontier hunter event? Never participated before.
You get 3 orbs like arena and they refresh every hour or two, I forget which. Just go as far as your team can go (Beginning, middle, end) so you get the initial rewards and then spam the one that is the easiest / greatest chance of you improving on your score. A lot depends on which mobs spawn but do your best to kill each wave as fast and as hard as you can for more points.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Ahh, Frontier Hunter. Where I go from 2 to 10 gems in the span of a half hour.

Hoping I have enough juice to get the Medulla Gem this time around.

Rime

<Donor>
If you are having trouble with the Dragon Mimics in the totem dungeons, just skip them.

You can tell if a chest has a mimic in it by watching closely. Mimic chests do a little wiggle/shiver/shudder every few seconds. Do not open it and just hit the big blue button to go onto the next fight, so you can save your 'juice' for the totem.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Just straight up unit level made the biggest difference in the totem fights for me. I have a fully leveld 4 star squad with one maxed 5 star unit and the fight's really easy. Takes a long time, but I'm never in danger. But fuck getting the dark and light ones, I'm never going to evolve my units this way.

And is there something to be aware off about the frontier hunter event? Never participated before.
Use the dps item set. You want to 1 round every wave you can for points. You get a bonus for not using items as well but I haven't done the math on 2-3 round win /w items v 4+ round win without. Only use the healer set if you cant beat a set of levels without it. You should be able to hit 200k on the first level with a three/4 star team easily. I was able to last time around. Shat all over the first three levels with a 5 star team with 6 star aisha with the only three orbs I've used today.

Also keep in mind that waves will sometimes change up so you may need to run a level multiple times before you get a good run to reach as high a reward as you can manage. It's worth running for the zel(i think?)/karma if nothing else.

Rime

<Donor>
Mm. Started the day with 4 Medulla gems, ended it with 7! (2 from FH, 1 from Arena). Now to start work on Terminus (Frightening!)

moontayle

Golden Squire
Use the dps item set. You want to 1 round every wave you can for points. You get a bonus for not using items as well but I haven't done the math on 2-3 round win /w items v 4+ round win without. Only use the healer set if you cant beat a set of levels without it. You should be able to hit 200k on the first level with a three/4 star team easily. I was able to last time around. Shat all over the first three levels with a 5 star team with 6 star aisha with the only three orbs I've used today.

Also keep in mind that waves will sometimes change up so you may need to run a level multiple times before you get a good run to reach as high a reward as you can manage. It's worth running for the zel(i think?)/karma if nothing else.
You get your biggest point boost from overkill, BB kills, and Spark if you don't end up killing things in one turn. I've had rounds go 10+ and still got 100k+ at the end because I whittled things down to as low as I could manage before I wasted everything all at once with a full team BB spam.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Am I just a day behind everyone? I don't have the frontier thing yet...

If you are having trouble with the Dragon Mimics in the totem dungeons, just skip them.

You can tell if a chest has a mimic in it by watching closely. Mimic chests do a little wiggle/shiver/shudder every few seconds. Do not open it and just hit the big blue button to go onto the next fight, so you can save your 'juice' for the totem.
Yep, it was more I did the dragon mimic dungeon, took some beating but cleared it, and wanted to know if that was equivalent for the Totem dungeons. I just cleared Water without an issue (thanks Thunder team!) so it shouldn't be hard if you can stack the correct elements. Also I brought Graven and that was dumb.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Use them when there's events going on for them. Such as today, chances for good xp fodder.

Phelps McManus

<Silver Donator>
Is there a reason to hold on to honor summons, or just use em when you have em?
Hold on to them until they have a special metal event. I just check the honor summons screen every once in awhile. If you see a bunch of metal dudes then unload your honor summons. It is fairly often; I only accumulate around 15-20 summons between events. It was active last night.

Nocello

Golden Squire
Use them when there's events going on for them. Such as today, chances for good xp fodder.
Thanks, turned out to be a pretty good pull.
rrr_img_73725.jpg

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My friends had +80 honor so I just ran the 3 cost dungeons today. Summons worked out so far with 2 crystals. Never blue though.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I have pulled multiple starter "original 6 star" units like Vargus from honor summon besides the blue one. Do I just have bad luck or have they nerfed the drop rate of the freebies?

Taloo_sl

shitlord
I'm 2/100 or so on starters. Just low rate I'm pretty sure. Don't want them tho so I'm fine with it. Rainbow ftw.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I have pulled multiple starter "original 6 star" units like Vargus from honor summon besides the blue one. Do I just have bad luck or have they nerfed the drop rate of the freebies?
I did pretty good with them months ago (2 water, 1 fire, 2 dark) but after that I haven't seen one....out of like 300+ summons.