Brave Frontier

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Facebook Maintenance Ad had some sarcastic douche bag on as one of the most popular posts. Saying something along the lines of "Hey why dont we add another 5 minutes to each energy cost! That seems fun!" Awesomely, one of the BF admins was just as sarcastic in reply. But after scanning the replies to that - I did think that at a certain level I would have boosted energy regen or something similar. No matter what level I am, 100, 150 w/e, the energy regen is always 1 per 10? :/

MossyBank

N00b
Had 5 gems today, decided to try to pull a Dia... ended up with another Ramna.
frown.png
This one is Guardian at least, other one was Oracle.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Patch info from Reddit:

15 extra cost so we have the same as JP.

New Location in Agni, we can get Mare here.

There are now 10 key slots instead of 5.

New upgrades in town. They are the material areas it seems along with two levels in spheres. Upgrades in Sphere (Town): 39: God Sword (Attack 30%), Dogma Shield (Defense 30%) 40: Ember Armor (HP 30%), Order Staff (Rec 30%), Summoner Hat (Slightly reduces the amount of BB gauge needed for its use).

Level cap has been raised.

There is a good chance that pots and idols have had their rates upped and metal mimics might appear in the dungeon due to how this event seems to be getting us closer to what JP has in terms of most things.

Dia's group is summonable now. They do not have their 6*s.

From what I have heard you should skip this round of summons and wait for the next ones as they are way better.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Kind of "meh". Was hoping for Raids. They've only been "coming soon" since I first downloaded the app late last year.

Tonic_sl

shitlord
Anyone else run into the problem where after a patch the game displays the call names instead of the normal information. Example: UNIT_TOP_PAGE_TITLE instead of Units. Second time this has happened, last time it cleared up after a re-install, but not this time.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Is the newest batch of rare summon another round of rainbow leaders? I know the dark unit is a rainbow one, but what about the others?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Did one pull, figure I still have so many dungeons to clear and Brave Point gems and arena gems to get why not. Got an Anima Dia 4*. Pretty happy, I wanted a rainbow lead since that is what I run right now and based on that post she seems the best. Wouldn't have been unhappy with the healer either though.

Rime

<Donor>
Dia is pretty darn solid as a leader, she actually edges out Felneus (Only when she has her 6* and SBB) if you want to run a rainbow spark team or a Mono-Fire spark team.

Rime

<Donor>
If you are not hurting for units, however, and can sit on your gems, I agree with Ponch up above, you should wait for Selha's group in mid-September. Five out of Six of them are amazing.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
just did the 3rd karma dungeon on a whim to waste some stam (400xp to level, full stam, yolo!) and made it through and ended up with two dragon mimics (and passed by 4 others. Fuck those things were destroying me.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So based off my experience with the dragon mimics... when should I be trying to take out totems? I think I need a few for 5* evolutions, and being able to get actually use them with the new team cost would nice.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Did water totem this morning, first time trying. My team is pretty much maxed 4* and it was no problem. Had a light totem randomly and he was a little tough but nothing scary.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I did water also but never would have survived without the Elimo friend healer. 3x AEs just suck. Going to wait for STA and try Fire if another healer friend is up. Would like to also do Thunder if regen permits. Maybe get lucky and have a light totem invade.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Got excited by a dark totem in my water totem run, so I was able to evolve my Zephyr and (breaker, ugh) Elimo to 5*. I really want to use them, but I don't have any extra energy or gems for metal parade runs...

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I did water also but never would have survived without the Elimo friend healer. 3x AEs just suck. Going to wait for STA and try Fire if another healer friend is up. Would like to also do Thunder if regen permits. Maybe get lucky and have a light totem invade.
Might want to try mixing up your team a bit. I did Water Totem with my Arena Rainbow Team accidentally and only had mild issues (just clicking through shit as I work like normal lol). That team doesnt have a Healer at all, for example. It made me pay attention to the fight, and like Thengel, they were all fully upgraded four star - but at no point did I feel like I was fucked. Maybe level up your BB's a bit more? Some BB upgrades lower the amount of crystals needed and make fights tremendously easier. Ice Keep with a 23 Crystal BB makes every other fight trivial. Use your Heal BB the round that the defense BB will be up and it just makes most fights a micromanagement of BB's. (I love my water team if you cant tell)

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Just straight up unit level made the biggest difference in the totem fights for me. I have a fully leveld 4 star squad with one maxed 5 star unit and the fight's really easy. Takes a long time, but I'm never in danger. But fuck getting the dark and light ones, I'm never going to evolve my units this way.

And is there something to be aware off about the frontier hunter event? Never participated before.