Brave Frontier

bytes

Molten Core Raider
That refresh button 'trick' is absolutely awesome for gaining arena ranks fast, no more 34 points wins. Also I just misclicked in the gifts tab and send everyone zel today so don't get too mad.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
my kingdom for a decent rainbow lead...

seriously.

I did get 2 crystals from 5 runs in Super parade though...

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did you just turn auto lock off?
Auto lock? You talking about the in battle auto attack?

All you do is, after you've expended all the energy you have on the metals, you go back into vortex, back into the dungeon, and then let it sit there while your energy bar fills up again. Once it's filled, you start like normal. The "bug" is due to the fact that the check for time on whether you can enter the dungeon is done when you enter it from vortex, not when you select the individual level. So as long as you don't exit out of the level select screen you're fine. If you crash, have too many units/items, or accidently head back to the home screen, you're shit out of luck.

It works for anything. I've left the totem dungeon up from Thursday night, let my energy fill up, and then run a miracle totem (at 50 energy) Friday morning.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nope. I'm on Android, and you can minimize the game and be fine. As long as it doesn't quit out on you, you're fine.

Also, just a heads up, the honor event is on again. +80 honor for friends, and metals/kings/etc from the summons.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
30 summons blown, 2 gods, 5 kings, 3 idols, 2 pots, 18 shit.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Had similar results. I'll keep my points from now on and bank on a good event once they get a million likes on facebook or some shit; maybe we will get burstfrogs then.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
thank you upgrades galore today! finally got some Dark idols... upgraded to Duel-GX II now. He's my main if anyone needs to have him tag along with you
smile.png

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont have the cost to advance my last three water units to 6 star (Oulu, Dean, Elimo). Its something like lvl 110 or something before I can have that many 6 stars in a team. But Ive still only gained 1 Water totem out of the four I need. For reference, I have 9 Fire Idols, 7 Earth Idols, 7 Lightning Idols, 4 Light Idols, and 8 Dark Idols. Its like the RNG knows my main team is Water. Maybe Ill get more towards the reset tonight. I would start on my Dark team, but Im waiting on a unit like Duel-GX. So Im jealous of you for more than one reason!
wink.png
haha

Yes, I was talking about Auto Lock on my Device and I did that and that fixed the issue for me. I let it stay up for another SMP but when I picked my Iphone 5S up, shit felt like it was molten lava. If I do it again, Ill have to remember to turn the graphics down to zilch, which I hope is what was root the heat issue. (Summoners War doesnt heat it up near as bad for example) But between my jobs and the people I know, I would have to do it at like 1 in the morning because a phone call etc. is so intrusive to Brave Frontier that it causes it to completely close sometime. Its weird.

I did pick up Snow Cub Signas today. I think hes better than Mega, so I think I can finally meld Mega away so hes just not chillin' eatin up everything in my fridge. Signas' 6 star form is beast and hes going to take Radyn's spot for Questing then. His Super BB adding Damage too water towards Fire? gtfo. I finally understand why these units are so top tier though. Felneus is the obvious BB boost, Elimo for her Added Defense and Reduced Damage for one turn. Dean for his Heal and dispel of all Ailment. Oulu for his Half damage and another boost to Defense and Signas 6 star? It also tickles my fancy that I have these units, too! Rickel would be the ultimate tits, but Ill take signas. Sure! lol

Im trying to put together a team to beat the vargas trials. I have 6* oulu, rickel, elimo which i guess will be the core, but then i dont know what will be best for the rest out of
6* amy,
6* sefia,
5* farlon,
5* uda,
4* raydn,
5*selena.
it's gonna be a bitch if all water is the only way to beat it as leveling raydn and selena in a week will be a serious pain. I might try out sefia/farlon or uda in the last slots. Im weak on null status effects so i guess il have to friend that in, but id love a felneus instead.

This game destroys my battery life on a iphone 4s, it seems very intensive on the phone.

Rime

<Donor>
Im trying to put together a team to beat the vargas trials. I have 6* oulu, rickel, elimo which i guess will be the core, but then i dont know what will be best for the rest out of
6* amy,
6* sefia,
5* farlon,
5* uda,
4* raydn,
5*selena.
it's gonna be a bitch if all water is the only way to beat it as leveling raydn and selena in a week will be a serious pain. I might try out sefia/farlon or uda in the last slots. Im weak on null status effects so i guess il have to friend that in, but id love a felneus instead.
Any chance that you have a Tiara and/or a Mare/Zebra? Easiest way to complete the challenge is with Mare and Zebra as leaders, then Tiara to add water element to everyone. Crit buffs help as well. If not, with your team, you are going to end up spending 3+ Gems to get through Vargas t3.

Any chance that you have a Tiara and/or a Mare/Zebra? Easiest way to complete the challenge is with Mare and Zebra as leaders, then Tiara to add water element to everyone. Crit buffs help as well. If not, with your team, you are going to end up spending 3+ Gems to get through Vargas t3.
Sadly i dont, ive had about 20 attempts on a zebra so far but no luck yet. I might just have to burn the gems then, the sphere you get for tier 3 looks like its worth a few gems to get anyway.
Id love to get a crit team up and running but its a distant dream, no zebra, no zebra or mare in friends list at the moment, and my secondary buffer is a low level 5* borgebegia with no michele or duel-sgx either.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is it still only red/miracle that drops in it? Or can I get a thunder bulb?

MossyBank

N00b
Nope, can't get Thunder bulbs from it yet. When the Thunder vortex arena comes out, you will be gifted a thunder bulb if you manage to get Cerise. (I think).

Rime

<Donor>
LANCE (Earth) Dungeon is out. Reward for beating the 3rd Level of it is... Drevas (Sphere: +30% Boost to Defense and HP, Immunity to all statuses.)

Anyone happen to have a maxed or SBB unlocked Michelle they can put up as a Leader?

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I can put mine up, waiting for energy anyways. Kinda annoyed how I can't get in enough 6 star units yet to beat these dungeons.