Brave Frontier

Rime

<Donor>
Sorry to hear about your level. They will be back, for sure. They are rolled out every three or four months on the JP servers. I doubt Global will make them a one time only thing.

If you have a 6* Michelle, I would love to borrow her for a bit.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Level 3 Vargas pushes my shit in. I've got two weaksauce water units though, Oracle Mega and Serena (both still 5*) so I'm sure that isn't helping, but even with Ouro and a Signas friend the first room was doing too much damage for me to keep up. And with Lancia healing every couple of turns I ended up just throwing in the towel since the end result was everyone still being at 100% by the time they tore through my units.

Rime

<Donor>
Thanks for the help, bytes.

Took 3 gems, but I got it down with Mare leading and your Michelle helping.

Will be leaving Mare up if anyone needs/wants to borrow her for it.

If you have your own Michelle, lead with a Mare and friend a Zebra or Zebra x2 or whatever. Crit-Weakness spam is really the only way to do this without bleeding gems.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So... I made this spreadsheet:Brave Frontier Unit List - Google Sheets

and now I'm looking for advice. I have to fill out the tiering (and that's roughly where the priority list came from), but I don't feel like I have a solid lead. Am I missing something from it? Or should I Just stockpile gems and wait for the time to roll when a decent lead has a stronger chance to pop from the machine?

Rime

<Donor>
Honestly? Stockpile your gems.

Either try and grab someone when the 6* Rates come up for Uda (Better stats than Felneus, same BC buffs) or wait for the release ofDarvanshel(LS: Leader Skill: Immune to abnormal status effects and chance of mitigating a small amount of damage, SBB: Multiple target, 13-hit combo that reduces damage by 50% for one turn and increases def by 70% for 3 turns) orZelnite(Who is the ultimate 'farm' leader - LS increases BC, HC, zel, karma and item drops, his SBB MT 17-hit combo that fill all allies' BB gauge and increases the drop rate of BC, HC, zel, and items).

Neph_sl

shitlord
Zelnite sounds pretty OP...

Some thoughts on Aem vs Leorone as leaders (+3 BC every turn vs +damage and more BCs during sparks)

I have a maxed Aem that I've been running with an unlocked SBB, but his stats are pretty poor. He's not that terrible though since his SBB increases the drop chance of BCs. So he can fill everyone back up if it only takes <30 BCs to fill their BB. If I'm running with Felneus, Aem's SBB can even refill Gravion's BB which takes like 46 BCs to fill.

To try something different, I powered leveled my Leorone to try him out as leader, and it's different, but maybe not better. It's not that difficult to stack a team for sparks, and when they do go off, it's a pretty noticeable difference in damage. However, clearing trash is definitely slower since I can't just spam all my BBs to kill them in one round and be ready for the next. Sparking works best single target, and switching between a lot of trash minions lowers the overall damage. Damage on bosses though is more consistent with Leorone as lead vs Aem. With Aem, I'd save up my BBs/SBBs and spam everything at the boss. For whatever reason, BC generation isn't that great on bosses, so I'll limp along for a few turns waiting for things to refill. With Leorone lead, I can still get really good damage from normal attacks during sparks and the boss battle will be shorter overall.

TLDR version: Aem = great burst damage, with his SBB refilling BBs really quick on trash, but not on bosses. Leorone = great sustained damage, trash takes longer, but bosses are quicker

Tonic_sl

shitlord
First 6* for me just now. Upgraded to Anima Leorone from the baby version.

Now I feel dumb doing it after reading Neph's post.
frown.png

I'll leave him as leader for a few days if anyone wants to give him a go in their group.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Blah, just dumped a ton of fuses into my 5* Elsel because I wanted to replace Eze in my rainbow squad. Then I realized that Elsel is 16 cost to Eze's 10 at 5*, so I'm short on team size. Bastard.

Gotta get from lvl 74 to 80 before I can do that.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't know if there is an event but something is up with metal parade. The rng rng just isn't that kind. 8 runs for 3 crystals, 24 gods, the rest kings and lesser. Water one anyways. Definitely try your luck.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dunno, I ran it 5 times and got 1 crystal, 0 gods, and then probably 60/40 split on kings/metals. Outside of the king rate seeming high, it wasn't unusual.

velk

Trakanon Raider
TLDR version: Aem = great burst damage, with his SBB refilling BBs really quick on trash, but not on bosses. Leorone = great sustained damage, trash takes longer, but bosses are quicker
Leorone is a fantastic partner for felneus if you do a bb spam team. I wish more of my friends list ran him. He is especially valuable if you do not have Michele.

You kind of need the bb spam components though, guys with lots of hits on their SBB in general, although dilma is right up there due to enormous hidden modifiers ( his 2hit SBB makes more BC than any other guys 24hit SBB )

Neph_sl

shitlord
I'm at level 82 right now and can only run three 6*s before running out of team cost. So I'm not quite at the point of min-maxing, but I'm definitely starting to see the limitations of tier lists (Brave Frontier Long Term Tier List).

According to that list, Leorone > Aem, which I don't think is necessarily true (see previous post).

It also rates Aisha as two tiers above Aem for her crit SBB. Her SBB is great, but I really like Aem's +BC drop rate SBB (similar to Felneus). The synergy between Aem's LS and SBB isn't as good as Felneus, but if you're spamming BBs, Aem will get you most of the way there.

Either way, I've got Uda waiting in the wings for when his 6* form is released.

edit: Also, why isDefiant God Luther"meta game defining"? Michele, Tesla, Felneus/Uda and Douglas I understand, but I guess I'm just not sold on spark teams. Especially if it takes 45 BCs to get his SBB charged. I guess Luther + Felneus/Uda friend would work for to keep his SBB going for extra spark damage... Dunno, Luther just doesn't seem that great to me

Also, why is Defiant God Luther "meta game defining"? Michele, Tesla, Felneus/Uda and Douglas I understand, but I guess I'm just not sold on spark teams. Especially if it takes 45 BCs to get his SBB charged. I guess Luther + Felneus/Uda friend would work for to keep his SBB going for extra spark damage... Dunno, Luther just doesn't seem that great to me
from what i understand luther is the new, better douglas.

The batch reviews on reddit are good to get a feel for the different unitsNew Batch Overview - Luther's Batch : bravefrontier

Neph_sl

shitlord
Same.

I guess my beef is that Luther's BB is single target only, which makes him not very useful (imo) until you can unlock his SBB. Which means that you'll have to sink a bunch of zel and units into him before he becomes 'meta-game defining'. Plus his 6* form isn't even out yet.

Yeah waiting for the 6* releases sucks. The new units still make top quality 5* though if you havn't got the cost for a full 6* team as their stats are massive compared to the older stuff.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm always dubious about trying the rare summon when the text on the summon machine isn't working...blah. Not sure if I want to wait it out or just give it a go.