Brave Frontier

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Is there some indication what trash stuff will skill up something after you choose what to fuse?

Also, UNEXPECTED ERROR CRASH!

Fun.
This thread made me download this on my Nexus4, but it keeps crashing after I name myself then select an element (ie thunder, water). Is that a new feature? I'll try back later when I can get in.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Unfortunately it seems that every time they do a major patch there are problems and their servers shit themselves for a few days. Get your account created as soon as possible, so you can cash in on the compensation keys and gems.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Is there some indication what trash stuff will skill up something after you choose what to fuse?

Fun.
I'm assuming you're talking about increasing BB level. I covered that in the first post but each unit has a "subclass" which is basically Attack, Support, or Heal. You know which it is based upon the BB, so BBs that do damage are Attack, BBs that heal are Heal, and BBs that boost your units in some way are Support. Fuse an Attack unit to another Attack unit and there's a chance the base unit will increase its BB. It's a random chance but a good rule of thumb is not to try this until a unit hits at least 5*, spend its first 30 levels feeding trash to level the BB then get to max and either evolve (if it can) or go back to feeding. When you evolve the BB level is halved so all your progress isn't lost.

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
Started as Selena. Rare machine pulls have been Zephuu, Signas, Rickel, Leore and Vishra. I think mono-blue is the way to go right now with a healer?

Also, for the evolve three units daily, is evolving the little blobs (Squirtys, Burnys etc) the optimal way to go for that?

I'll get around to friend requesting everyone when I am not at work.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyone know how worthwhile the Lira leader skill is (Epidemic Wave)?

I've had Lira as my leader for a while now, but I'm thinking of changing over to Leore (10% increase in attack for all units). Seems like a 10% damage boost would be way better than an occassional poison or whatever else Lira does. The other option would be Dean with his 25% boost to water, but I'm running a rainbow team and that sounds crappy.

moontayle

Golden Squire
For Rainbow it's always better to have something to boost damage across the board. Random status ailments aren't all that, especially since a lot of the boss-types are immune to them.

On another subject, anyone have a good spot to farm Fate Stones? Wiki says Cordelica Mine but I ran the second to last dungeon this morning and came up empty. Don't want to waste more stamina than absolutely necessary since I want to run a second Miracle Totem dungeon today.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I have been trying to farm a 3-5th Muramune for my Arena team and let me tell you, no matter how little space you have, NEVER sell your thief braclet (slaps forehead).

As far as the server / game stability, as it was said above, the servers get POUNDED after a big patch and performance is shit for a couple of days. With that said, if you start getting bugs I found that it is best to make sure your account is linked to your facebook and then do a fresh install. Patch after patch fucks the game up periodically so a fresh install can do wonders.

As for those of you asking about leader skills, either have the leader be your healer (increase heart drops / efficiency) if you are having trouble or just go straight attack %. There is a group of 6 guys that give 50% for rainbow teams ( I use the green knight) and then I ally with the white one for an 100% attack buff on my main team. Toss in the 50% buff from spheres and its redic.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
If I give this a try and think its something I might play long term, whats the best approach to spending a little cash to get the biggest bang for my buck? I hardly buy games anymore so I definitely don't mind donating some cash if the game is good especially with a limited time. Probably $100 or so if I enjoy it if anyone has any suggestions.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Miracle dungeons decided to give me a giant middle finger today. I still got the two totems I wanted but Jesus I wanted to toss my phone a couple of times.

velk

Trakanon Raider
If I give this a try and think its something I might play long term, whats the best approach to spending a little cash to get the biggest bang for my buck? I hardly buy games anymore so I definitely don't mind donating some cash if the game is good especially with a limited time. Probably $100 or so if I enjoy it if anyone has any suggestions.
Use stones for stamina refills is the best bang for the buck IMO. The rare summon slot machine is a dangerous trap.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Just play for free and if you like it, buy some gems. I think after a while when I started to get into it I bought like $20 worth of gems (mostly to upgrade item / until slots) and it has been plenty. Unlike other "F2P" games, this one actually gives you a decent amount of free gems and encourages you to buy more if you are "hooked" instead of not penalizing you for not buying any.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Miracle dungeons decided to give me a giant middle finger today. I still got the two totems I wanted but Jesus I wanted to toss my phone a couple of times.
I thought I would do blue totem as a mono black team. Round 2 light totem. Triple aoe 7 rounds in a row. Where is the love? 8(

Ericisme_sl

shitlord
i've yet to buy gems (highly considered though) and my team is pretty rippin. buying gems seems pointless to me now as I have way more powerful units than I can even use. Clearing maps + vortex maps and free gems = plenty

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Just a heads up i sent most on the list a friend request, turbo ingame w/ ID of 5985539078. Seems like a nifty game and I've yet to play a ipad/phone based game so why not!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

Fun.
HvEFRPm.jpg

Was posted on the reddit today.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Suggestion:
Under menu -> Player Info - Edit Comment
I suggest that we put in a msg so we know we are all from here... I have RR Player in my comment, otherwise all of these random friend requests i have no idea who these people are.
but you have to do it for all your leaders, it's not a player level comment, it's a mob level comment. So if you have 5 squads, you need to do it for each squad otherwise your friend request/comment jsut says the default "Hello!" for the last leader/squad used.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone else mentioned that.

On my Nexus 7(1st gen) I literally can't edit the comment. The keyboard doesn't give the option to just be "done" like it does in most windows=P It's annoying.