Brave Frontier

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
BTW the Muramasa or whatever that 75% version is from BP, used outside arena do they work every stage? I assume so since each one starts like new as far as buffs/debuffs go.

edit: I've had more crashes in a week of playing this game than in a year and a half of PAD.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
It is usually pretty stable but this last patch was a doozie. At least it shows that the devs are putting some serious time into updating AKA finishing the game they should have released with. Did / does PAD add features to the game or are they at the point where they just add new dungeons / monsters?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Constantly updated same as BF. Though it's generally not as far behind the JP version as BF supposedly is. They have all the money in the world, that shit better be stable and constantly updated=P

moontayle

Golden Squire
I think they underestimated the popularity potential. It's in the top 10 grossing on Android. They only do these updates once a month and it's not always this bad. Plus, they're good about compensation. I'm okay with not being able to log in all the time if they toss me a gem or two when they fuck up.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I got a tree today. That is good. My squad right now is a wreck trying to fit what I have in there. No cohesiveness at all for right now. Going to overhaul it tonight.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, mine's still pretty much a mess too. Have 1-2 of each color rare, but for the most part only one of them is worth a damn. That's why I'm going with a rainbow team for now.

I will say that I've noticed that stats in this game make a huge difference. That 5 extra attack doesn't seem like much when you've already got 1000, but apparently it's huge. Just leveling a few of my team made me go from struggling with a zone to obliterating it (3 mob boss battle done in 3 turns).

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Any suggestions on a top damager to focus on? Just getting into it abit but I always enjoy having that 1 guy or so that is abit of a glass cannon that can just wreck shit. Got 3 super rares and a mega rare on my 5 pulls I bought with cash but they cost so damn much to put in the team its like 2 slimes, the main guy and a half shitty guy just to run them lol. I am guessing its a cake walk early on and healers are useless but will eventually become more useful? I have emilo or whatever and was dumping alot of fusions to level her since people said she was one of the top healers but so far she has been just a waste of space (only like level 10 i think). Sure i'll be in for a rude awaking shortly.

Last question; should I always try and fuse with 5 of the same element to increase chances of a 1.5 X experience bonus? Only exception being if you fuse only with their type (support/attack/heal) then you have a (chance?) of a BB level increase or is it a hidden amount of experience you get from fusing with like type classes? Sorry been busy as fuck and haven't done a good job researching this game yet but getting a few turns in here and there when I get a second on a conference calls etc.

Rime

<Donor>
Alneuis the 3* form of Eltri. Some of the units have names that change, rather than just their title changing. It can get confusing.

Alneu -> Altro -> Eltri -> Altri.

Also, if you have plenty of mimics laying around, feel free to fuse them away or sell them if you need the unit space. They have a weekly dungeon on Wednesday.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
When it comes to mimic I just keep 5 of each on hand and eat the rest. Now granted I am running with 160 spaces for units so early on just keep 2 or so and go from there.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Alneuis the 3* form of Eltri. Some of the units have names that change, rather than just their title changing. It can get confusing.

Alneu -> Altro -> Eltri -> Altri.

Also, if you have plenty of mimics laying around, feel free to fuse them away or sell them if you need the unit space. They have a weekly dungeon on Wednesday.
Oh, sigh of relief!

Sirocco

Molten Core Raider
Any suggestions on a top damager to focus on? Just getting into it abit but I always enjoy having that 1 guy or so that is abit of a glass cannon that can just wreck shit. Got 3 super rares and a mega rare on my 5 pulls I bought with cash but they cost so damn much to put in the team its like 2 slimes, the main guy and a half shitty guy just to run them lol. I am guessing its a cake walk early on and healers are useless but will eventually become more useful? I have emilo or whatever and was dumping alot of fusions to level her since people said she was one of the top healers but so far she has been just a waste of space (only like level 10 i think). Sure i'll be in for a rude awaking shortly.

Last question; should I always try and fuse with 5 of the same element to increase chances of a 1.5 X experience bonus? Only exception being if you fuse only with their type (support/attack/heal) then you have a (chance?) of a BB level increase or is it a hidden amount of experience you get from fusing with like type classes? Sorry been busy as fuck and haven't done a good job researching this game yet but getting a few turns in here and there when I get a second on a conference calls etc.
Which units did you pull?

Healers become really good later on, but for the first 20-30 levels you can kinda just faceroll everything. Things aren't throwing out instagib stuff and status effects every other round yet. I have Eltri and am leveling Emilo now since her +def BB is awesome in higher content, it really makes a huge difference.

Once I grab a squad I like I tend to just pour all of my fusion materials into them regardless of element. Now you can hold onto the fusion sutff and min/max but that depends on how much room you have in your storage you can spare. I don't have much even after upgrading a few times.

Don't worry so much about BB level yet. When you evolve them to their next form, they lose half of their BB level. So just wait until your units are either in 5* or 6* to even really think about that.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Starting to get a good team going, really makes it more fun. I got that pixy dude from a gem pull that gives 15% to all damage. Swapped him into leader. Powered to level 30 (char level) so now I can actually handle a decent team of all 4 stars at least pretty much. Farmed up 1M zel this weekend so far. Not a bad weekend.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What quest areas you at, a_skeleton_03?

I got stonewalled at Cordelica again as soon as I hit the light dungeon. I think I made it to fight 5 or 6 before they crushed me. And then I'm on the first dungeon of St Lamia in Mistral.

I tried running the regular quests in Cordelica about 20ish times for an earth idol and had no luck. I really wanted to evo my Leore. Sounds like you rolled the 4* version.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
What quest areas you at, a_skeleton_03?

I got stonewalled at Cordelica again as soon as I hit the light dungeon. I think I made it to fight 5 or 6 before they crushed me. And then I'm on the first dungeon of St Lamia in Mistral.

I tried running the regular quests in Cordelica about 20ish times for an earth idol and had no luck. I really wanted to evo my Leore. Sounds like you rolled the 4* version.
I just cleared Morgan out a bit ago. Did the first dungeon in St. Lamia and it was rough because I brought a lot of green dudes and that fire is brutal. I finished it but actually had to use Cure potions for the first time.

Cordelica I cleared the first dungeon totally with ease. Haven't touched the second one yet.