Brave Frontier

Just recently got a zebra(lord) after about 40 goes, and this summon batch was everything i wanted to go with it ha.
Ended up with a
Michele (G)
2nd Luther(G)
3rd Uda(L)
lilith (B)
So pretty damn sweet, though no dual-sgx which would be the dream. Michele is amazing though, and fits right into my team. Im getting overrun with uda's I guess they will make a amazing arena team in the future but in all likelyhood they are just going to sit and rot in storage forever ha.

Rime

<Donor>
Zelnite/Darvanshel batch should be released as follows, in the next week or so...

Noble Thief Zelnite, Thunder God Esna and Wisdom Angel Azael.

Protector Darvanshel, Axe King Mariudeth and Empress Lilly Matah.

...and they willnotbe released with their 6* forms activated, sadly. So they will be 'good, but not amazing units' until they give them their 6* forms.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
So Darvanshel will make Oulo obsolete and I wonder if Zelnite will do the same to Uda/Felneus. Would be a bit weird though, with Udas 6 star not even released. But a team made up of Zelnite/Darvanshel/Luther/SGX/Michele will probably generate a crazy amount of BC and hit really hard at the same time.

velk

Trakanon Raider
So if you could build a "perfect" FH team at the minute what would you guys have in it? I assume SGX/Melchio, Douglas/Luther, Felneus/(New Ares excelsior?)?
It kind of changes each season. FH is one place where, say, 3 douglas can be better than sgx/michelle/douglas, because FH is almost totally based on number of hits, not how much damage they did. How valid that is kind of depends on how much hp stuff has and how likely they are to oneshot your guys if you kill them more slowly.

Last season crit team was top notch - this season it was actually actively a hindrance due to stuff like hp thresholds for super attacks and the overall buffed hp of everything in terminus.

This season Felneus/SGX/Michelle/Douglas/Melchio/Lodin with prot set was 1.4-1.5M consistently, and Felneus/Douglas/Douglas/Douglas/Melchio/Grah with marauder set could get 1.7 pretty consistently.

It'd be tempting to predict Uda/Luther/Luther/Luther/Melchio for next season, but that team has only minimal survivability gains over this season, if they bump mob health up significantly you might need the extra dps from SGX/Michele.

They might also make status effects less common, dropping Melchio's value some. Hard to tell until it actually arrives.

It's worth noting though that a perfect team isn't going to get you in the top 500 - they are all top tier teams spending gems like madmen as well. 1.4-1.5M a run and no gems got me something like 4800th place.

velk

Trakanon Raider
So Darvanshel will make Oulo obsolete and I wonder if Zelnite will do the same to Uda/Felneus. Would be a bit weird though, with Udas 6 star not even released. But a team made up of Zelnite/Darvanshel/Luther/SGX/Michele will probably generate a crazy amount of BC and hit really hard at the same time.
Yes and no on daruvanshell, the damage reduction is only on his SBB, not his regular BB, so filling it is like 43 BC to 18 or something for the ice fortess. That makes him far less useful for defensive drawn out fights. He's like Oulu for BB spam teams.

Zelnite def replacing felneus and uda. His BC+ LS buff is lower, but he also buffs everything else drop rate, his SBB is a combination of lodin's BB and SBB ( instantly fill a lot of the BB bar and slowly fill it up for next 3 turns as well ) as well as buffing drop rates. His stats are also like a boss.

Lily Matah I think would be the other one you'd really want to get out of that batch, she pretty much changes the basic rules of the game by allowing you to generate BC through stuff hitting you.

Arica_sl

shitlord
Decided to try to get lilith and or sgx or maybe luther

Guardian Phoenix
Oracle magic riff eric
Guardian zellha (dupe)
Guardian zelban
Lord signas (dupe)

Fml

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I went to the vortex and had a dungeon there with no timer. The Lone Traveler. Part of the Elemental Heroes dungeons I guess. Ran the middle difficulty just to see what it was, Traveler Alma dropped, and when I finished the dungeon disappeared.

Wha happen?

MossyBank

N00b
I just ran it too, says it has 1 day left... ran the 40 energy one and beat it, got adventurer alma (breaker)

Adventurer Alma - Brave Frontier Wiki
Past Special Events - Brave Frontier Wiki

This is the dungeon from past events, only lists up to a 30 energy one, so the level 4 is new.... got a burst frog and a gem for completing it... gonna try the 30 energy one next and see if I get a gem.

I'm guessing next we'll get the Zeln/Nemia/Stya/Galant/Oboro dungeons too?

Edit: Looks like these units will get a 6* version in Japan at some point, so global will also get 6*, probably worth farming one of each? Other than that, they don't look super good unless you're new.

Rime

<Donor>
Brave Frontier_sl said:
Sep 24, 22:00 ~ Sep 25, 21:59 PST The Lone Traveller
Sep 25, 22:00 ~ Sep 26, 21:59 PST Dweller in the Darkness
Sep 26, 22:00 ~ Sep 27, 21:59 PST The Truncheon Wielding Warrior
Sep 27, 22:00 ~ Sep 28, 21:59 PST Flower in the Frost
Sep 28, 22:00 ~ Sep 29, 21:59 PST Lady of the Iron Fist
Sep 29, 22:00 ~ Sep 30, 21:59 PST When Lightning Strikes
40 Energy for Level 4. Reward for the first completion is 1 Gem and 1 Burst Frog.

The Level 3 Dungeons award 1 Gem for the first completion as well, if you have never done them before, get to it. 12 'Free' Gems and 6 Burst Frogs.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Thanks to the fusion rate increase, i now have my 6* Duel-SGX , feel free to use as he's my leader.
Going to try to level him up some today, already at 6* level 58.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Dropped some money last night hoping to get a Michele or Dual-SGX, instead got:

Guardian Raydn
Anima Alyut
Anima Themis
Lord Zephyr (dupe)
Anima Uda (have a guardian already)

Feeling pretty dumb this morning. Definitely no more spending $ on gems for me. Raydn and Alyut aren't bad at least.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
6* Logan made, now I'm slowly working on his BB. I'm still using him as a leader for the foreseeable future, should I make him SBB when I get there? Have a fair number of burst frogs saved up for when I get to 8/10 BB or so if needed.

Meantime I'm farming these fucking slimes...

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've got a ton of burst frogs sitting around because I can't for the life of me get any of my BB's to level up on slimes. Pretty frustrating.

Edit: Anyone have any opinions on what unit I should be BB levelling first? My squad is Lilith (who I've been trying), Dean, Lira, Vishra, and Eze. Also just got my Ronel to 6*, but not enough team cost for her.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've got a ton of burst frogs sitting around because I can't for the life of me get any of my BB's to level up on slimes. Pretty frustrating.

Edit: Anyone have any opinions on what unit I should be BB levelling first? My squad is Lilith (who I've been trying), Dean, Lira, Vishra, and Eze. Also just got my Ronel to 6*, but not enough team cost for her.
Lilith, obviously. Because I use your Lilith all the time and it makes me sad that I can't use the neverending SBB.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll try to get her from 4 to 6 with shit mobs and then just burst frog the rest of the way then. Just for you Grimm.

moontayle

Golden Squire
How hard is level 4? I'm not sure my scrub team can do it...
I went in with a "safe" team (6* Oulu Leader, 6* Michele, 6* Elimo, 5* Serin, 6* Vargas and a Twins Friend [focus was defense]) and came out quite well. It would probably be challenging to someone without as much heavy defense invested or didn't have the means to just beat the snot out of her in a couple of turns.