Brave Frontier

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Trying to space these out. I'm not ready for the disappointment.
2 Kagutsuchi (L)
Lava (A)
Golem (L)
Logan (L) first dark unit!
Farlon (L)
Uda (B)

MossyBank

N00b
4* Red Axe Michele (O) -- My 3rd one, guess this one will be a burst frog for my Anima michele.
4* Fire Knight Lava (A) -- New unit for me, too many fire units already ugh...but okay
4* Hot Chef Lancia (A) -- I'm almost level 100, and this is my first premium healer i've ever summoned, best typing too.
4* Hail Bot Reeze (G) -- Already have twins for status resist, but i'll take her, i'm very short on water units.
4* Zellha (B) -- Woot! Got my future sparker, she is a beast... not sure about breaker but should be good.
4* Great Thief Zelnite (O) -- Yes! He's oracle but better than no Zelnite!

And now i'm out of gems lol, wish I would of gotten an Elsa but i'll take my pulls, overall pretty good and only 1 dupe.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I ain't rolling for shit. But I did pick up a 4* Fire Step Ramna the other day. She worth a damn?

I never pay any attention to the Oracle/Breaker etc stuff. I don't IAP so it's not like I'm gonna have dupes much where it'd make one worth using over others. And for the most part it looks like skills will determine who gets used more than stats.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
St. Lamia > Cave of Malice > The Midnight Aristocrat is 1/2 energy today, giving 420 xp/energy. Not as good as the double xp on The Fourfold Pillar, which was 520 xp/energy, but still decent and it gives a lot of attack/support units for BB leveling
Go to Mt Wistoria, Riotous Thunderbird. It's also half energy, putting it at 4 energy per run. It was already the 2nd best exp in St. Lamia after 4fold Pillar. Right now it's 502.5 exp/energy.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Only thing that list does is help reinforce all my pulls are shit!
smile.png

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
If you got the gems, spend them (or wait for their 6 star versions) asZelnite(just released) is amazing at farming and BB spam teams. In this same batch, but not yet released isDarvanshelwhich is the best defender out there. He is like Castle but better stats apparently. If you don't have castle yet, he is a must have. If you do, it would be an upgrade but not worth spamming gems to get.

The other 4 units in this batch are good stats wise but are not "must haves". As for future batches, from what I have heard, there isn't anything that is really special. Think of Zelnite and Darvan like Uda / Luther / SGX / Michelle / etc. Meta defining units. Now knowing gumi in a month or 2 they will release even better units on the JP server that will blow these away but for now, these are as good as it gets.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Go to Mt Wistoria, Riotous Thunderbird. It's also half energy, putting it at 4 energy per run. It was already the 2nd best exp in St. Lamia after 4fold Pillar. Right now it's 502.5 exp/energy.
4 energy for 9 battles is nice

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I just pulled 2 Raydn's... Love the dupe pulls
smile.png

I looked him up, can't tell if he's worth a damn though.. Thoughts?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
So I decided fuck it, I'll spend some money since they are doing a sale on gems and got the $16 package.

Aisha (dupe)
Lira x2 (dupe)
Alice
Lulu (dupe)
Darvan

Fuck you RNG, fuck you.

Edit: Also, do you guys prefer Felneus or Lilith? I have the SBB unlocked on both. I usually leave Felneus up but can switch that easily enough.

Rime

<Donor>
4* Lord Lira.
4* Oracle Lira.
(Waited about a half hour before trying again)
4* Oracle Luly
4* Lord Sodis (Finally, a unit I did not have!)
4* Oracle Ophelia
4* Oracle SGX (On the plus side, I fed him to my 6* SGX and got 2 SBB levels out of it on a Super Fusion)
4* Lord Zelnite (Finally!)

I was going to try for 2 Zelnites, but I will hold off until his 6* form is launched.

Lilly Matah is also a very strong unit in some situations, particularly Trials/Raid Boss fights, as she allows you to fill BB reliably by being attacked.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I just pulled 2 Raydn's... Love the dupe pulls
smile.png

I looked him up, can't tell if he's worth a damn though.. Thoughts?
Not a Zelnite, but a very strong unit. Good stats, best water mono leader (if you're building for water) and a strong sbb.