Brave Frontier

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
turn off animations for combat and you can swipe faster. I can actually sync up two liliths and only miss the first+last hit while sparking the rest.
Auto can trigger 4 or 5 BB's before the first one lands a single hit. You can't physically do it as fast as the game is capable of doing.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Summon rate up for Darvanshel, Zelnite, Zellha, Lily Matah, Elza, and Lunaris.

Did 3 summons and got Sefia (don't care), Alyut (dupe, although mine is G and this is A), and Elza (B).

I really want Darv, Zelnite, and Lily Matah, but I have all of the others and I feel like that's a long shot.

Anyway, I guess as soon as I can dump a ton of energy into parades, I'll be running an Elza lead here. I'm a little sad that my Uda only lasted like 2 weeks. Power creep I guess. Elza is like Uda and Luther combined though, yes?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Id save gems for when darv and lily 6* release. If you don't have an oulu getting darvanshel is pretty important.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Meh, I have a 6* Oulu (G). I still wanted Darv just for the fuck of it though. Seems like a solid unit.

Honestly, looking at the list, I don't need anything except for maybe Zelnite and SGX.

Have Luther, Oulu, Uda, Ahvel, Zebra, and Elza. Darvanshel = Oulu, Felneus = Uda/Ezla, and Douglas = Luther/Elza. That leaves Zelnite, SGX, Lily Matah (which I'm not convinced I need), and Maxwell ("farmable").

MossyBank

N00b
Really wanted Darv since I don't have Oulu... had 10 gems + summon ticket for this...

Oracle Lunaris - not a dupe, but ugh
Lord Azael - dunno if this guy is good? w/e...
Breaker Lunaris - Welp better than Oracle I guess.

The streak continues, guess i'll never have a +def unit.

I've been rocking my 6* lvl 100 SBB 10 Oracle Melchio, guess I can replace him with Breaker Lunaris? As they do the same thing but she does more damage, but that's alot of work to replace him.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
(sings) Here I come to chap your AAAAAAAAAAAASS!
I never got Darva or Zelnite and was hoping for those two when I saw the "top 6" promotion. Notice the gems.
rrr_img_79741.jpg

First pull:
rrr_img_79742.jpg

Second pull:
rrr_img_79743.jpg

Result:
rrr_img_79744.jpg

Did 3 pulls:
kajah(L) dupe
Darvenshel(G)
Orwen(A)
Pretty happy, Darvenshel is awesome even if the other 2 are pretty useless to me. Can't complain about best defensive unit.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
(sings) Here I come to chap your AAAAAAAAAAAASS!
I never got Darva or Zelnite and was hoping for those two when I saw the "top 6" promotion. Notice the gems.
rrr_img_79741.jpg

First pull:
rrr_img_79742.jpg

Second pull:
rrr_img_79743.jpg

Result:
rrr_img_79744.jpg
rrr_img_79745.jpg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
1 pull, 5* breaker Zelnite. Really the only thing I wanted (other than Zellha) and not too worried about typing.

Anyway, I guess as soon as I can dump a ton of energy into parades, I'll be running an Elza lead here. I'm a little sad that my Uda only lasted like 2 weeks. Power creep I guess. Elza is like Uda and Luther combined though, yes?
Elza is Uda's leader skill with the body and sbb's all like a better luther. Uda will still get you more bc's in leader position (compared with not being in squad at all) because his sbb has a bc drop rate buff on it.
You dont always need maximum bc's though so Elza's is probably good enough for most stuff. She more replaces luthers roll in a squad as a non-leader as shes just better (sbb is 70%spark dmg buff vs 50% spark buff on luther, Elza's is also more hits and can inflict curse.)

Im 115 unit/125 item slots but i do a lot of inventory management.

I found this video interesting. Its a ranking of units currently on JP. Its a little like a glimpse into the future of what units are doing well.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Guess I need to evo my Shida to 5* soon. Apparently it becomes a really badass unit with the 6* form?

Also curious about Esna, since I have 2 of them; my Lord is maxed, but I have a 4* Guardian.

Pretty damn happy with my Elza roll after seeing that. I like that one of Zelnite's cons is that he wastes inventory space.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Definitely looking forward to Rogen, I guess he will replace Lilith as the go to bosskiller. Then I would like a Kuda so I don't have to bring both Michele and SGX everytime. Would free up another slot for a heavy damage dealer aswell.

Still torn on rolling for a better Elza, the Anima has 1k hp more than the terrible orcale I got already and that is before spheres.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ive got 6 of those units in that video, and Im not sure.. but I think a handful of them arent even available to the US game yet? So I dont feel so bad. Plus, I can pick up two from the trials whenever I feel like starting them. Just wish I had zelnite and Lily, now. Not sure I should blow a couple summons just to hope for Zel when I have most of the others :/

Edit - I said f'k it and pulled. Breaker Zellha, and Breaker Zelnite. Not ecstatic, but still psyched
biggrin.png

MossyBank

N00b
Guess I should feel fortunate, I have Zelnites coming out of my ears, and I got a Anima Lily Matah maxed out 80/80 ready to evo to 6* as soon as she hits global. Just need a Darv or Oulu, can't even do Maxwell without either of them no matter how many good meta units you have.

Maybe one of you guys can run your Darv as a friend for me when Maxwell comes out.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
My Darv is ready to go 6* but I don't have any Crystals banked. Still have 23 frogs as well to put somewhere.