Brave Frontier

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What content has been added in the last few months? I know a ton of characters probably, but content? When I stopped playing, Maxwell had been released for a couple weeks. At level 130 or something, millions of gold, 40 gems and all the content done - was kind of done.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What content has been added in the last few months? I know a ton of characters probably, but content? When I stopped playing, Maxwell had been released for a couple weeks. At level 130 or something, millions of gold, 40 gems and all the content done - was kind of done.
Trial 4
Trial X1
Atro ggc
Margress ggc

WageSlave

Golden Knight of the Realm
Going to echo that. It is not worth evolving the metal mimics. ESPECIALLY with half energy right now 30 runs of level 1 is only 90 energy. And that sounds like on the bad side of RNG. Just did 12 and got 3.
Also, all those level 1 runs get you lots of honor points for the upcoming super honor summon event.

WageSlave

Miracle totems sucked. Poor Rin just could not keep up with the AoE. I used all 10 cures from inventory and 3 rezzes during my first miracle totem fight and barely won with only two units left alive.

Then I swapped out my 2nd Elza for Ulkina. I now laugh at miracle totems. You hear me miracle totems? I LAUGH at you! Seriously, I can auto battle them now and not use a single item.

So I evolved my first two 6 star units. Rin and Ulkina. But now not 30 minutes after doing it I am thinking of demoting them to second team. Talk about bad planning. I'm thinking about swapping them both out for Rigness. Right now Rin and Ulkina are giving me heals and cleanses. Rigness will give me heals, cleanses, and 3 rounds of negation. Seems like 2 units for the price of one to me. That would let me reorganize my group from Rin (leader), Elza, Lucca, Zelnite, and Ulkina to Elza (leader), Shera, Lucca, Zelnite, and Rigness.

Thoughts?

Edit/Followup: I just can't quit Rin. The 900 HP per round and defense buff she gives is too powerful a combo I guess. Current group is Rin (G) 6 star, Elza (A) 6 star, Zelnite (B) 6 Star, Lucca (B) 5 star, and Rigness (G) 4 star. I can just barely fit this with 3 points to spare so I can't upgrade evolve either Lucca or Rigness until I gain a few more levels myself for extra capacity.

I need a healer that does a HoT over 3 rounds and 3 rounds of status protection. Does one like that exist?

Burr

Molten Core Raider
Forest Guardian Tia recovers HP & gradually recovers HP for 3 turns for all allies. No status protection though.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So to compensate for buffing a bunch of bc drop checks on units sbbs, gumi nerfed a bunch of units normal attack bc drop checks. Except for dilma, who they buffed the shit out of, who now has 52 dc total, or 104 with lexida. Basically dilma is an arena god now.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, that'll certainly make my metal runs easier. Always annoyed me that he wouldn't consistently fill up his own BB gauge.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Can now field four 6* and 1 5* unit. My good units are:

6*, lvl 10 SBB: Rowgen (L), Tree (forget), Zergel (L)
6*, 100, no / incompletely leveled SBB: Marudieth (A), Michelle (L), Luka (A)
6*, unleveled: Ulkina
5*: Ultor, Rag, Uda, Luther, SGX
4*: Rosetta (oracle
frown.png
frown.png
frown.png
frown.png
)

Been experimenting with Luka lead for questing and it's amazing. Not sure as to her viability for harder content. Anybody have squad suggestions?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oracle doesnt really cripple rosetta due to overall stat inflation. Her leader skill is amazing and spark buff is one of the best damage buffers. I'd run maridueth over sgx for your crit buffer because he has much higher sbb damage.

Luka looks like she would pair really well with tridion for harder content, but you'll still need a mitigator for trial 3 and up.

WageSlave

So right now I am grinding Mistral -> Cave of Malice -> The Midnight Aristocrat.

It gives 3150 XP for 9 Energy thanks to the 1.5X XP bonus going on right now. I think it is the best XP to energy ratio outside the Monday dungeon at the moment. Anyone know anything better?

Mini-rant: This game needs a "Don't loot" button SO BAD. Curse you Zelnite!

WageSlave

Do you not earn honor points during super summon events? I just did 10 runs with friends. Should have gotten 800 honor points right? I still have the 120 I started with. Any ideas?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You should have gained them. It's not the same friend, is it? If you reuse friends it's only the first time that day.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, make sure it says +80 next to their name. You can reuse friends every 3 hours, but the points only refresh once a day.