Brave Frontier

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, they're not wasting any time. Kira's batch coming shortly.

OlAMpvY.png

WageSlave

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hero of Agni - Fire God Vargas
Imps, Crystals, Burst Frogs, Starter hero Vargas.

I love this dungeon! Are Vargas drop rates better in l2 or can I save my energy and just run l1 over and over until I get him?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I leveled up my Edea already because people had been mentioning her getting it. Already had Alice maxed out too. Not sure I want to bother with Loch. Mine has been sitting at 4* forever because it's a guardian.

As far as the starter dungeons, it's likely that lvl 2 provides a much higher drop rate percentage. I got an anima on my 2nd run, so I think I'm done (I think breaker might be slightly better, but whatever).

Edit: Looks like I'm all set for most of the upcoming batches:

Vargas (A)
Selena (L) - 7* already
Eze (G) - Would like to get an anima or breaker this week
Lance (A)
Atro (A)
Magress (B)

Sefia (A)
Kikuri (A)

Elimo (O) - Shit typing, but whatever...although maybe oracle is good for mega-heals?
Ronel (L)
Missing Lava

Edea (A)
Alice (A)
Loch (G)

WageSlave

Anima Vargas captured on L1 after roughly 7 attempts. Also, I got a random crystal each run. Bugged maybe? Dunno. But nice. To anyone who is farming I would suggest running L1 over and over. The imps are rare spawns on L2 and the crystals on L1 are pretty much every attempt.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's not a rate up for them, they're just in the summon pool. I'm waiting to see if they do a rate up before wasting gems.

Right now it's about a 1-2% chance.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Anima Vargas captured on L1 after roughly 7 attempts. Also, I got a random crystal each run. Bugged maybe? Dunno. But nice. To anyone who is farming I would suggest running L1 over and over. The imps are rare spawns on L2 and the crystals on L1 are pretty much every attempt.
I'm doing this until I get an anima Vargas. It's like a metal Parade at 75% cost with 1 crystal replacing a probable combination of 5 ghosts and kings, with the added bonus of fodder and the possibility of capturing a 7*able unit.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What's the stereotypical Selena team look like? I've got Ice God Arius, Speak King Raydn, Ice Master Dean, Wise Mage Elimo, and Avalanche Jack all at 100 (and except for Dean 10SBB). I've also got Oulu 6*, Tridon 4*, Reeze 4*, Tiara 5*, Mega 4*, Stya 3*, Karl 5* and like 4x Arius 4*.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Selena team? Are you trying to do a mono-water team?

If so, don't. Mono teams are dead.

Just throw her on your OTK or spark team and roll with it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I have a shitload of spheres, are there any I can get rid of or some specific ones I should keep?

WageSlave

So these 7 star capable starters look like they have awesome stats and I am having a lot of fun collecting them. But I'm not sure where they fit in on my current team. My team looks like this:

Elza - Leader (DPS + BC gen)
Zelnite (DPS + BC gen)
Lucca (DPS + Earth/Water Vuln)
Shera (Mitigation)
Rigness (Heals + status immunity/cleanse)

I swap out Grahdens for Lucca when I know I'm fighting Light/Dark instead of Lightning/Fire. Someday I hope to get an Orna so I can do the same with her.

Anyways, I'm not sure where these new units fit in to my squad. I'm also not sure which one to promote. Both Selena and Atro final forms look awesome.

Where do the starter units fit?

Also, I am running these dungeons over and over and can pick what type I want for each starter. Should I just pick Anima for all of them? The two I am mainly concerned with are Selena and Atro. Which is the best type to evolve? Duplicates will be turned into BB/SBB/UBB fodder eventually.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So these 7 star capable starters look like they have awesome stats and I am having a lot of fun collecting them. But I'm not sure where they fit in on my current team. My team looks like this:

Elza - Leader (DPS + BC gen)
Zelnite (DPS + BC gen)
Lucca (DPS + Earth/Water Vuln)
Shera (Mitigation)
Rigness (Heals + status immunity/cleanse)

I swap out Grahdens for Lucca when I know I'm fighting Light/Dark instead of Lightning/Fire. Someday I hope to get an Orna so I can do the same with her.

Anyways, I'm not sure where these new units fit in to my squad. I'm also not sure which one to promote. Both Selena and Atro final forms look awesome.

Where do the starter units fit?

Also, I am running these dungeons over and over and can pick what type I want for each starter. Should I just pick Anima for all of them? The two I am mainly concerned with are Selena and Atro. Which is the best type to evolve? Duplicates will be turned into BB/SBB/UBB fodder eventually.
Take out Lucca for Selena.

I'm going Anima, but that's because REC is shit.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I went with breaker for Selena and atro, because they'll mostly see use on my arena teams. Probably going to get a breaker or lord magress.

WageSlave

Ao-

Do you think Selena is better than Atro? Selena SBB is heal 3500 over 3 rounds. Atro SBB is +100% Attack and Defense for 3 turns.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ao-

Do you think Selena is better than Atro? Selena SBB is heal 3500 over 3 rounds. Atro SBB is +100% Attack and Defense for 3 turns.
I prefer the weapon equip with Selena. The self-Angel-Idol means I can let her do dick-all in a fight as far as healing.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ao-

Attack buffs of the same type don't stack. So you can have a light unit attack buff and a general attack buff, but two general attack buffs will over write each other. So you'll be over writing the shera 80% buff. Also +attack is the worst damage buff so the difference between 80% and 100% is like 2% total damage difference.

WageSlave

Ok. Selena it is. Thanks for the advice. Also, where do you get Legend Stones other than BP rewards? I got one from there but do not know where to get more.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Honestly, the starter 7*'s are only semi-useful. They're fucking amazing if you're new and can use them as friends, but otherwise they're kind of niche. Eze, Lance and Vargas are pretty much useless. Selena is a solo monster (use her for mecha farming). Atro and Magress are basically useful for some of the harder content that we don't have yet, but only like 1 battle each.

Overall they have ridiculous stats, but right now there's not a whole lot that require them. I've got Selena up as my leader just for the novelty factor.

That said, the OTHER 7*'s are fucking ridiculous. Especially Kira's batch. Feeva, Kira, and Kanon are all monsters at what they do. Torah is also pretty powerful if you need a status inflicting unit, and Taser is the best STBB unit by a mile. Alpha is the only weak one of the batch, but is still better than the starters (minus Selena, because the revive and heal is just OP as hell). As you go further into the 7* batches, the abilities get more and more ridiculous, to the point where I don't use the starters for anything anymore (exception being Selena for mecha's).

It's unfortunate though, because JP has fallen into the same problem that global has had for a while now; the units are seriously outpacing content. This is mostly due to Gumi (and therefore Alim) having financial difficulties. I've got Kurt 7* but I don't have the time/patience to level him, because there's really no use. With Global releasing Kira's batch the day after the starters, it's really just stupid. All in all, I think Brave Frontier is probably in it's last year of viability.