Brave Frontier

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've seen people say not to bother rerolling too, but the info is very contradictory because they'll go on to say right after that pretty much all farmable summons are shit compared to what you get from gems. The game doesn't have godfest style events like PAD either, just a few units with slightly higher chance (think PAD galas, if even that much) to appear. I don't see why you'd ever want to just piss away your first summon on trash when you could get something good, unless you intend to throw a hundred bucks at the game or whatever.

I'm rerolling until I either get sick of it or I actually get something that appears on one of the reddit tier lists. Not that big a fan of the game anyway, based on playing it on my phone for a few hours with the crap summon I got the first time, so I won't be too broken up about it if I end up rage-deleting Bluestacks and the APK.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Are the farmable healers worth leveling? Early on, I'd run with the crappy healers like May and Claris (whose max evo is 3*). I eventually swapped them out to 6 dps chars in my BB team. I just got a Maria (2* now, max of 4*), and I'm wondering if its worth spending the time leveling her.

I hit a wall in the last dungeon of Corelica / Lomass Forest where the boss is a Vampire and Gunner Douglass. They just put out too much AOE damage and I can't burst the Vampire down. My other problem is that I run with two low defense dps (4* Elulu and 4* Mifune).

I also have a Knight Will that I could focus on, but I shelved him though because he only hits once in 3*.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wow rerolling on my Nexus tablet is horrible. I can't even figure out how to really clear it out even after clearing data / cache and uninstalling. Haven't really searched or looked though to be honest after traveling all day today and now doing work. May have to do the Bluestacks method when I get back home on my desktop.

Rime

<Donor>
The 'first' summon you get out of the tutorial is ass. It always will be. It is programmed that way (though they have not come out and said it).

Most people re-roll after their second or third summon using gems, if they get junk.

And yes, if you do not have access to one of the 'premium' healers, you will want one of the freebies. The green healer heals less, but clears statuses, so is handy to have. Great Sage Mimir has the best F2P stats out of all of the healers. Her 3* form has better stats than Maria's 4* form, except for attack - And healers damage, particularly the freebie ones, is relatively miniscule to begin with. Most advice for using a free healer is to have it just use GUARD against boss fights, until you need to use it's BB.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Doing dark tower event that boss turns into an AOE rapefest. I got wiped out from the level 8 version of him and had to gem to finish it.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I run 2 Lira's on my arena team, i'm lvl 52 and been fighting teams 1 rank ahead for max points (sometimes 15-20 lvls ahead of me) and only lost 2 in like 55 matches and that was due to 1 time clicking the wrong team and sending in fucking a 30 cost team from a long time ago and the 2nd time sending in my metal grinding group on accident who sucks ass. Other then that I am already gold trophy for flawless; half way through duelist.

Tuesday (or wed?) shit is going to hit the fan because I have 2 max 4 * lira, a max 3 alice who doesn't get used, max 5* Kik, and 2 of the 12 cost new dark chick about max. When I get to evolve my kik if I can get it, as well as get mats for my Lira's and alice....shit is going to get nasty very fast.

PVE team I still am running 5 star Zelban for lead w/ 5 max Lock/Seph/Emila/Vargas. If I get my 6 star kik i'll probably switch her in since cost should be fine unless I do a 6 star loch.

I got impatient and bought 37 bucks for gems just to use while I am doing stuff for point return, Turbo so impatient
frown.png
But since i've only been playing for 11 days happy i am about where I want on my teams so I can just slowly play on the side while I play Smite or travel for work.

I just want a fel or a 6 star aisha/ahem (havent focused on them both 4 star low atm) for my arena team to go with double lira's. I'd hate losing the 50% damage buff but high% chance of double turn 2 ae's makes me wet myself.

velk

Trakanon Raider
The 'first' summon you get out of the tutorial is ass. It always will be. It is programmed that way (though they have not come out and said it).

Most people re-roll after their second or third summon using gems, if they get junk. .
This, it's to make rerolling less appealing.

The tier lists from reddit actually have all of the rare summon units in them.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It didn't used to be that way, which was why I was confused about it. Apparently it was snuck into a patch a couple months back and my knowledge of the game was from having checked it out back in December.

Still makes no sense to me. It comes across as them taking PAD's core design and then dialing the greed knob up to 11 ten minutes after you start playing.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
It would explain how I got the Chef Lancia as my first summon on the EU version, followed by the God Tree. Too bad the EU version is pretty much unplayable right now. Guess I'm back to Defenders of Texel if I'm not getting something that's even half decent.

Can you get additional gems after clearing out the quest zones? In events and such? Or are you limited to a very small amount of summons if you don't pay for gems?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just to be thorough I tested it again: You can definitely get an extra run on Metal Parade. When you run out of stamina go back to the dungeon entry screen and just leave it there. Once you regen 15 energy you can go back in without spending another key. I assume it works on Jewels as well.
Giving this a shot today. It'll put my at 7 runs for today.

I kind of almost don't even need it though to be honest. At least, not until I 5* evo some stuff. Right now my main team is all max 4* except for one unit. Really not even sure what to do right now. I need more gems just so I can roll more rares and throw some of these metals at something else.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Ok I gave up and took the 4 star dragoon zephu or whatever, probably shit. Can I now add a bunch of you guys and get some free metals for xp?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Giving this a shot today. It'll put my at 7 runs for today.

I kind of almost don't even need it though to be honest. At least, not until I 5* evo some stuff. Right now my main team is all max 4* except for one unit. Really not even sure what to do right now. I need more gems just so I can roll more rares and throw some of these metals at something else.
Basically the exact situation I'm in. I need a bunch of ranks to have enough team cost to evo and use all my stuff at 5*. Which I don't have the patience for. This game is such a brainless grind. Which all these games are, but here there's not even the distraction of a skill based "action" portion. It's all just items/skill management. If you're "better" than someone else at tapping the characters it makes almost no difference.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That worked, thanks Grimm.

And yeah, my main team is now maxed out. I've even tossed a bunch of levels on my shitbird. Guess I need to farm my ass off tomorrow and hope for some luck with the totems (not sure if I can do pots with a 4* max team?).