Brave Frontier

turbo

Molten Core Raider
If anyone has a felanus or whatever his name is and can spare a friend spot I'd love for you to be my friend!

Also this was my first Thursday playing the game so I got some idols and evolved 2 of my 5 strong max 4 star units to 5 star and pair him with my other 5 star I pulled so my rainbow team is getting pretty solid (actually don't have enough cost to run them all properly but hoping I get 5 more at lvl 40 in a lvl). I want to get my arena team evolved next but its a mono dark team at the moment unless I can get one of the top tier leaders that have non-element/rainbow bonus so I can pair them with my 4 strong dark (I run lira, lira, alice and kik, and leima atm, would replace leima if I got a strong leader that had a better skill then 50% damage to increase my BB since my team already sometimes fills in 1 turn)

I didn't see anything on temples for dark totems, any idea where I can get them? This is for a evolve to 5 star for dark units or whatever I need

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Light and dark totems are "rare spawns" in the normal elemental dungeons (and probably miracle dungeons as well). Place holders are the single unit battles usually 2 turns prior to the boss. You'll know them when you see them.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nice! Have 18 saved up.

Edit: Haha. Fuck yes. That earth idol I've been trying to get all week dropped out of the honor summon.

And after hitting the metal parade today, I'm almost to a point where all my 4* units are maxed out. Guess it's time to start stockpiling evo mats.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I did the tower of dark thing... and the miniboss on round 5 just raaaaaped me. I beat him after losing everyone except my ally and my leader (and I had to use revive on my leader). After that I just fucking quit.

I'm sort of stuck because I don't really know what to do. Should I try and grind rank/levels so I get more stam for the metal dungeon? Is there a monster (or monsters) I should be farming?

moontayle

Golden Squire
I would focus on going through Mistral and getting levels. Quest exp is best exp, and the wiki has each area broken down, including which one in an area has the best stamina/exp ratio. I believe they're about to start an experience event in advance of the Victory Point tournament so it should be even easier.

This serves several functions. Zel for fusing and evolves, Karma for upgrades and sphere creation, and of course experience. You sell any non-evolve units that you get (generally not worth fusing).

I'll be honest, it took me a while to get into an equilibrium. Somewhere between 30 and 40 stamina it just became... easier I guess to fill up my time in the game. Now it's a key part of my morning routine (I run a dungeon or metal parade while getting my son ready for school) and I do stuff during lunch and in the evening before bed.

What floor did you make it to in the tower? The last three floors were a non-starter for me because the tower boss (who randomly shows up in any room) is ridiculously overtuned and his form in these levels will one shot your entire team when he gets below 40% health (3 AOE BBs in a row). I got lucky during the last few days of the initial event by not running into him during a couple of runs which allowed me to finish the tower.

My advice? Run MP and JP on the days you get keys. Level up your units and only worry about evolving once they hit max. When you get further along you can prepare ahead of time but early on it's generally a waste of space to save evolution units. Run the zel dungeon or do quest dungeons on the weekend. Run the daily dungeons for evo units only when you absolutely need to. Pick a goal, maybe short term, and just focus on that. Mine was "get Vargas to 5*".

I find this game equal parts fun and frustrating. RNG has never liked me, in any game, but it's a pretty decent time waster. I feel like I'm actually getting something out of my time spent playing. I'm looking forward to the challenge of the Legendary dungeons and an intrigued by what Raids will bring when they are implemented.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Either the rare spawn rate is up in the MP or I just got extremely lucky. Out of 6 runs I got 3 crystals and 3 gods!

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Well I had like 9 totems run during that time and didn't get a single dark
frown.png

Sad because I have 5 damn dark to evolve for my arena team lol.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I'm going to have to do a lot of totem runs this coming week. I'd imagine after Thursday or Friday's MP, I'll have maxed out all my rare summons; or at the very least, the ones on my current team.

I can't remember who posted the arena stuff a while ago, but getting a Muramasa was an awesome tip. I was able to craft it this morning and threw it on my 4* Lira. I'm absolutely crushing it right now.

It also helps that I rolled a Lilith earlier today I think (or last night). Running a rainbow team with Lilith, Lira, Vishra, Dean, and Eze, all 4* (and all lvl 50-60). In the arena I will have one of them die generally 50% of the time. The other 50% I dominate the shit out of the opponent and don't lose anyone. I can't even imagine what another Muramasa would do.

Also, I still haven't had any luck with the damn Frontier Hunter shit. I think my 249k in the mid one was a fluke. I've gotten close to that, but still can't crack 250k. And I'm stalled out at the 200k tier for the entry. Hell, my last mid run, I used Binx's Felneus and it literally came down to Felneus having 38 hp or so on the kill shot on round 5. Doesn't get much closer than that.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Either the rare spawn rate is up in the MP or I just got extremely lucky. Out of 6 runs I got 3 crystals and 3 gods!
I got no crystals and no gods in 4 runs. 1 run I didn't even get a king, just 5 of the little assholes that are barely worth feeding.

edit: Hmmmmm, I didn't leave the dungeon entrance page after the last one. Just regened up to 15 stam again and it let me enter again. And it's been a few hours since I opened it. Loophole?

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Well I had like 9 totems run during that time and didn't get a single dark
frown.png

Sad because I have 5 damn dark to evolve for my arena team lol.
Yup I had no luck getting a dark totem for my Alice this week and apparently the new 6* Sefia requires TWO light totems... like really??

Rime

<Donor>
I tend to hang onto the ghosts until I can fuse them into kings.

---

'Drake Queen Aisha, Gemini Il & Mina and Blade Queen Sefia finally transcend to their new forms!

Summon them NOW at the #RareSummon gate and evolve them to their majestic 6-star forms! Increased summoning rates have been activated with a minimum 4 stars version of them starting July 18, 16:00 PST until July 20 23:59 PST!'

---

6* Sefia. Nnnnngh.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I got no crystals and no gods in 4 runs. 1 run I didn't even get a king, just 5 of the little assholes that are barely worth feeding.

edit: Hmmmmm, I didn't leave the dungeon entrance page after the last one. Just regened up to 15 stam again and it let me enter again. And it's been a few hours since I opened it. Loophole?
Well shit, maybe I actually got lucky for once. I didn't even know Crystals existed before today.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
had a run with 5 kings. It was amazing.

honestly, metal parades are the best way for me to level at this point
frown.png

edit: and now I have a light crystal? wtf is that

edit2: Melchio's leader skill is fucking amazing for this.

Rime

<Donor>
Yep. 1 of each Ghost (6 in total) can be turned into 1 King of corresponding color of the Ghost that you are fusing them into. So if you select a Light Ghost and fuse a Metal, Dark, Fire, Water, Earth, and Lightning ghost into it, you will get a Light King. It saves you Zel (Cheaper to do the evolution and fuse 1 King compared to 6 ghosts) and unit space.