Brave Frontier

moontayle

Golden Squire
4 pillars was jessu for exp. 3900 for 10 stamina. I should have taken better advantage of it but really didn't feel like sitting on my phone all weekend.

I do my Arena daily and that's about it. I kind of want to get high enough for the Sacred Jewel and Medulla Gem but the RNG nature makes me rage.

velk

Trakanon Raider
It's like you're watching me right now.

Also the AI is so fucking stupid.
My favorite is when rainbow vs rainbow your guys carefully only attack the one they are weak against and then get exploded turn two when the other team does the opposite.

Or when one guy fills bb turn one then gets dogpiled.

Rime

<Donor>
Always go after someone who has more points than you do, if you are reasonably sure you can take them based on their Leader.

At higher ranks, it takes 10,000+ Points to get a rank up, so you want to maximize your points per arena battle.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Always go after someone who has more points than you do, if you are reasonably sure you can take them based on their Leader.

At higher ranks, it takes 10,000+ Points to get a rank up, so you want to maximize your points per arena battle.
I don't even look at leaders. Just rank and win/loss. Seen a ton of 2 star starter leads with a team of 6 star fuck my facers so far in ...Brawler" or whatever the next one is that I;m currently in. They normally have almost no losses, less than 100 wins, and less than 2000 points. Only explaination I can come up with is they sit there to fuck people out of 200 points.

I only fight people with 120+ wins and no better than an 80% win rate. I'm at around 80/45 w/l atm. For the most part those criteria put me against people at least 500-1000 points ahead of me but I'm seeing 130 wins 1600 point teams more and more the higher i get so dunno. Normally they are legit near max 3/4star teams at least. Which is my guess as to why my team refuses to BB them and I lose 200 god damn points.

MossyBank

N00b
I'm a F2P player, is it worth it to buy more spaces for units?

kSB1ot2.jpg

I'm drowning in evo mats I can't use... should I fuse some of them? or hang on to them?

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Yes once you have a decent squad of 5 that you can quest with, I would suggest heavily investing in unit space. You don't have to go all out and buy gems, just upgrade here and there. I would always do it in chunks of 2 for a 10 unit increase here and there. I currently have space for 190 I think and I will fill that up when I do my 10 runs of metal parade (75ish energy so 5 runs, ding a new level, 5 more runs) and it is nice to run them all and then fuse / evolve after it is all done.

As for items I didn't upgrade them until recently simple because I am lazy and was getting tired of having to go in and sell stacks of useless shit (bugs) or forcing my self to make a bunch of items I won't use and then selling them for more gold.

Just do the quests / dailies / rewards for gems and every once and a while "buy" a guy on the summon gate that you looked into and has an "increased chance" of spawning and with whatever you have left, pick up some unit slots. With that said, I always like to keep at least 1 gem on hand for those continues when you get a really good unit on a particular run and some RNG fucked you up and wiped you.

As for how many evo mats you should keep, granted I am saying this with 190 unit slots but I only sell / fuse after I get more then 5.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I have too many items. I go to town to craft a bunch of shit to make room. As soon as I finish crafting and try to go out of the crafting window the game crashes. 3 times now. And when I get back in game none of the stuff I crafted is still crafted, have to start all over.

Fuck this unstable shitshow of a game.

MossyBank

N00b
So I have too many items. I go to town to craft a bunch of shit to make room. As soon as I finish crafting and try to go out of the crafting window the game crashes. 3 times now. And when I get back in game none of the stuff I crafted is still crafted, have to start all over.

Fuck this unstable shitshow of a game.
Yep that happens to me too, only if you craft a whole bunch of stuff at once though. (Running on Nexus 7 android)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it crashes a ton on my Nexus 7 also, not sure what's up.

Found this list of Non-IAP farmable monsters, anyone care to break it down or offer any advice?

Galant (Fire): Bearer of the God Arms; Vortex. (Can also farm Vargas here)
Stya (Water): Flower in the Frost; Vortex (can farm Selena)
Zeln (Thunder): When the Lightning Strikes; (can farm Eze)
Nemia (Earth): The Iron Fisted Lady; (can farm Lance)
Alma (Light): The Lone Traveler; (can farm Atro)
Oboro (Dark): can farm Magress here
Zegar (Fire): Volcano Eldent- Phoenix of the Volcano/// Lomass Forest - Bandit's Trap
Zephu (Water): free iOS unit, Sacred Mt Craylia - Mountain Dwelling Devil
Weiss (Thunder): free Android unit, Mt Wistoeria - Raged Beast of Destruction. Lomass Forest - Entering the Foliage
Lario (Earth): Blood Forest - The World Tree, Valtan Fortress - Moonlit Forest
Luna (Light): Secluded Sanctuary - Conqueror of Heavens, Valtan Fortress - Rushing the Enemy
Mifune (Dark): Cave of Malice - Death Beckoning Devil, Lomass Forest - Labyrinth of Trees
Zebra (Dark): Zebra is a boss that comes out in Palmyna region: Encervis: - Sky Fortress Solaris - the Mad God Descends
Lico (Dark): Currently a limited edition and Global exclusive unit from Puzzle Trooper x Brave Frontier collaboration

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
The item craft crash is game wide and not dependant on what device you are on. It usually happens when you make a bunch of cures, use them for something else, and then make some. It is a pain in the pass but for best results, make a stack of cures, back out until you see the loading screen, and then go back in.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Yeah, you need the server to update, so when you see the connecting icon, when it's done you go back in. I usually do a round of cures and such, then a round of anything else I need.

Also, FU to Gumi for 6* Kikuri needing two Dark Totems.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Been hovering right around 1k for my group on the VP thing without using gems so far and not staying glued to my iPad or phone. I started off this morning like 300 because I came out of the gate swinging.

FH4 comes out tomorrow night.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
level 57, just broke my damn 63 win streak in the arena and my first legit loss in 100 arena battles (had 2 others that I picked an old squad of half my avail resources). So dumb, I hD 2 lira's and a kik lined up with bb and not one fired and then got double BB by his two guys left. So not happy.

Made it to commander and half way through that. LAst 3 ranks I mainly only fought people that had a higher rank then me to ensure max points since I had no issue. I kept it within 10 to 15 levels max above me.

So excited for tomorrow or when I can do temple runs. I have like 8 lvl 5 stars ready for 6 star. Probably update 4 of my pve team since I'm light on dark evolve mats for my pvp team.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Question on the sphere's, one says 50% extra attack for the first 2 rounds. Is that the first 2 attacks per wave, or first 2 attacks for the entire dungeon period? I would assume 50% for the first 2 rounds of any wave, because no one would use one for 2 of x dungeons.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Question on the sphere's, one says 50% extra attack for the first 2 rounds. Is that the first 2 attacks per wave, or first 2 attacks for the entire dungeon period? I would assume 50% for the first 2 rounds of any wave, because no one would use one for 2 of x dungeons.
I asked earlier and no one answered, because they're vicious jerks!

Yeah it's every round. At this point I'm thinking Muramasa's for the whole team=P

moontayle

Golden Squire
Round 1: 50% increase
Enemy attack
Round 2: 50% increase
Enemy attack
Round 3+: normal attack

Hope that clarifies.

Debating on whether or not to invest in Angelic Foil (75% increase) when I get enough Brave Points instead of the Summon Ticket. I already have a lot of units I'm not using.