Brave Frontier

MossyBank

N00b
Been saving my gems for Uda/Zelnite batches, but decided to do a summon today, hoping for a Ice Keep. If I got Elsel that would be okay I guess too, put her on my thunder team for the arena event.. I already have a maxed out 5 star Lira, but she is guardian.

Ended up getting another Lira. :/ But a breaker Lira, guess i'll run them both in my arena squad, since she is such an arena beast. I guess i'm not mad. :>

Rime

<Donor>
I also wanted an Ice Keep. Decided I would use two pulls, since I am saving for the black-eye batch.

Breaker Centaur
Breaker Tesla

Not the best typings, but any Tesla is better than no Tesla.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
And here I did one hoping to get a 2nd Lira, and instead of Elsel. I'm actually happy with that because once I level her up some I can finally replace my Eze on rainbow team.

i took a couple of goes on the new batch and got lord zephyr and a breaker tesla so pretty happy as it seems its a must have.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ive had Breaker Tesla for a while, and I think I would rather have him as a Breaker than Guardian. Him and a Healer with Defensive buffs is already obnoxiously Defense heavy - so the extra defense from Guardian doesnt seem as though it would be as valuable as the extra attack from Breaker. 400 more attack at lvl 100 is worth it, imo. Though I was hoping for more than 6,400 hp at lvl 100.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
If Demon Zebra was at his wife's and four infant kids funeral, I would still walk up to him and punch him square in his dick. I have killed that fucking over 30 times and still no drop. If it wasn't a good exp spot and a decent way to get BB fuse trash I would be really pissed.

#whitegirlproblems

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Fucks sake. I guess arena goes up tomorrow? Was spamming it this morning with no luck but I somehow got a rewards have been delivered message at one point and ended up with the daily under 10,000th prize in my box. So free metal god I guess. My teams are getting better at least. Rainbow has Lillith lead, Aisha, Signas, Leore, Emilia. all 5 star are ready to six if I ever get mats except aisha who is 6*/max level and 7/10BB. Normally swap Emilia for a maxxed dancer with 10/10BB for heals since all I have is a pheonix. My white team is fucking stellar according to tier list but not leveled. Lebra, Lillith, Melchio, Aem, and Duelmex.

Hoping to do well in arena. 5* Emilia, Eze, 4* maiden, maxed dancer, and... a totem. All max level and can 6* either Eze or Emilia as soon as totems come around and get them into the 80's right after. Think Eze would be better for the arena but probably gonna up Emilia since she isn't shit outside of it. Will pick up a random 3* unit to fill out the team if I can be assed.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Ive had Breaker Tesla for a while, and I think I would rather have him as a Breaker than Guardian. Him and a Healer with Defensive buffs is already obnoxiously Defense heavy - so the extra defense from Guardian doesnt seem as though it would be as valuable as the extra attack from Breaker. 400 more attack at lvl 100 is worth it, imo. Though I was hoping for more than 6,400 hp at lvl 100.
The usual reasoning is that ideally tesla is going to be using his BB every turn, or guarding if it's not up, so won't ever get to attack, so it doesn't matter if his attack is zero.

That being said, it probably doesn't make a huge difference long run anyway - the times where the extra def/hp are just enough to survive a hit are probably going to be pretty few and far between.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Ah yeeah, elemental specific parades are in. Bit unstable at the moment though, so use your keys at your own risk.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I am sure most people will just say RNG but it seems like the elemental specific parades drop most ghosts then the random one but according to Gumi they say it is the same rate so (shrug). With this said, are they going to simply remove the random 15 exp one and replace it with the 40 exp one or what?

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I am sure most people will just say RNG but it seems like the elemental specific parades drop most ghosts then the random one but according to Gumi they say it is the same rate so (shrug). With this said, are they going to simply remove the random 15 exp one and replace it with the 40 exp one or what?
Has to be RNG, ran it about 4 times so far since I got on. Only getting about 1 ghost a run, and usually a god/crystal and then the rest kings.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was about to ask if you could get gods from them. So far it's just ghosts and kings for me, in 4 runs. Pretty annoying.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I was about to ask if you could get gods from them. So far it's just ghosts and kings for me, in 4 runs. Pretty annoying.
2 gods in my 5 runs so far (no crystals, rest were pretty even kings/ghosts). Both gods were lightning, and after a MIRACLE totem run (4 totems, 2 of them lightning that I wanted/needed) I managed to get Rebel Angel up to the 60s with two 1.5x fuses.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Think I did 5 runs total, only 1 god. But then I also had probably 2:1 on kings:ghosts.

Unfortunately the metal mimic costs 200k to make. So I'm about 270k short on being able to 6* evo my Lira.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Just waiting for tomorrow to roll around so I can get a Miracle totem and evo my Tesla. Will also probably evo Loch to 6* as well. Figure I could use him for the Vortex Arena.

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is auto battle busted for anyone else? Every time I turn on auto battle my game crashes after a round or two (iPad). But if I do it by hand the game seems to be okay.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Working as intended on my HTC Android. Usually when weird quarky things start to happen I update the game from the store and if that doesn't fix it, I do a fresh install. 95% of the time, that works everytime.

On a sidenote in regards to bugs. I noticed that i can not make a lot more items and it doesn't crash on me like before. Now granted I got a much better phone but maybe they finally did something to fix it.