Brave Frontier

Rime

<Donor>
Kajah (O), Kajah (B), GX (3rd one), Melechio (7th fucking one), Themis (G), KKR (B), Professor L (6* o_O)

had a nice pull : kajah (L), uda (o), uda (L), lucina (o), I have 2 more pulls but is there going to be the rest of the dark gods or w/e soon? i dont know if i should try for luther or just wait and try on a different batch. another random uda could suck

I couldn't help myself and went for another 2 rolls, and i got a breaker luther and an anima twins so it paid off big time. I have a monster arena team for the future:
breaker luther
lord uda
lord farlon
lord kajah
breaker sefia
But it'll be ages before i can use it, most don't even have 6* forms yet.
The cost cap is the biggest limitation at the moment, i have lots of stuff just waiting to level but can't put them in the core team yet.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hot Rockyet Cayena= Best fucking unit Ive ever seen in Arena. I did my usual burst and filled up 4 bb bars. I thought, yea, I got this and then as I go to put my phone down he attacks. They kill one team member, which is whatever.. But the other four team members were all paralyzed. All four. Took that team 2 more turns to kill my team as they just stood there. Probable percentage my ass.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Hot Rockyet Cayena= Best fucking unit Ive ever seen in Arena. I did my usual burst and filled up 4 bb bars. I thought, yea, I got this and then as I go to put my phone down he attacks. They kill one team member, which is whatever.. But the other four team members were all paralyzed. All four. Took that team 2 more turns to kill my team as they just stood there. Probable percentage my ass.
Cayena doesn't have a lot of hp, fills BB relatively slowly and is vulnerable to blue, she's not that good/bad - just got unlucky I think.

Sometimes RNG bullshit can be funny though - seeing a team with a lira leader as a soft target and having your entire team paralyzed or cursed in the first attack is always fun ;p

Daidraco

In the grand scheme it wasnt a big deal. Think all I lost was -10. Just hurt my ego that I had been going along lately, laying waste to people 3k-4k higher than me in rank and then all of a sudden Im kissing a boot! hahaha Its amazing how high some of these guys ranks are in Arena, too. Like someone else said though, those sleeper agents are tricky. Ran into a Tactician that had really low wins and like 2 losses and half my team was dead to regular attacks before round 2 even started.

Rime

<Donor>
Took out the Level 3 Vargas dungeon, finally. Just never bothered with it previously, except for the the first two versions of it.

5* Mare (7/10 BB) - Muramasa
6* Felneus (10/10 SBB) - Muramasa
6* Aisha (7/10 SBB) - Angelic Foil
6* Sefia (9/10 SBB) - Angelic Foil
6* Tiara (5/10 BB) - Muramasa
5* (Friend) Zebra (10/10 BB) - Legwand

Used 3/2 Fujins, 2 Revive Lights, 10 Brute Elixirs, 3 Holy Flutes.

Killed everything, except for the last stage in one round. Vargas himself took 2 rounds.

Felt spry after the victory, so took my last few remaining Gems to the rare summon gate and...!

5* Lira (Oracle - Bleh)
4* Kaja (Oracle - Ugh)
4* Luther (Lord - HNNNNNNG)
4* Luther (Anima - PRAISE RNGESUS)

Very happy I grabbed the 2 Luthers. Going to level them up, then sit on them and hope their six star evolutions are not too far off.

Wish I could have snagged an Uda, who is the 'new' Felneus, but I am not springing for more gems. Will try for Uda when their 6* release and they get another rate bump.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Getting pretty annoyed. In probably at least the last 20 runs of the element specific metal parades, I haven't even seen a single god much less crystal.

Daidraco

I pulled 5 today and got Luther anima, too, Breaker Kajah, Oracle Rina, Guardian Bran and Guardian Radyn (but I alreayd have the breaker version of his ass /sadface). I dont think it was too bad of a pull. I wanted to find Uda as well, but maybe when he gets his 6 star.

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Worth leveling up Dilma's BB to get SBB? I pretty much use him as my only leader. Just don't want him to become a hindrance in arena.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I use my Aisha in arena and the SBB has never been a hindrance. She uses the regular BB all the time and doesn't fail to use it any more often than before.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I know it is pure crap and JBoots aren't any slower, but I swear my 1st position uses BB almost without fail in arena consistently. Everyone else is hit or miss but if BB is up on my Dia or Dilma in position 1 depending on team it is used every time it is up.. This is my pre-8am and coffee tinfoil hat post.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Definitely tinfoil hat. I keep my Lilith in first position and she has her BB ready by either the 2nd or 3rd round and there's been plenty of times where she won't use it the entire match.

For some more tinfoil hat theories, I've got my maxed 6* Aem at 9/10 BB, farmed Adventurer's Prairie about 7 times, and couldn't get him to 10/10. The last 2-3 BB-ups have been from fusing him with trash mobs from higher level areas and didn't take that many tries. I'm considering going back to regular questing instead of farming the starter area.

Also, does it matter if you fuse 5 units at a time? (i.e. should I be waiting for 5 units or should I just fuse whatever I get). It feels like I get a BB-up whenever I fuse 5, but it may just be a luck thing