Brave Frontier

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Light/Dark totem dungeon is open! Managed to snag a thunder totem in my <in progress> light totem run.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Does anyone have a list of which spheres are worth a crap? I'm always at max item capacity (115) because I don't know which of those fucking things to keep.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I restarted and my Lilith can be evolved, but of course I'm short 1 Light Idol... No big loss, I wouldn't have had the team cost to run her anyways

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Evolved my Melchio to 5*, now to farm both zel. I'm broke as fuck at 61k.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh, nice. Restart did it. Unfortunately I need another fucking metal mimic, plus the 500k for the evolve. I swear I'm in a perpetual state of not having enough money in this game.

MossyBank

N00b
Yep, gonna do some Jewel parades to get enough to evolve my Anima Lilith.. been waiting for this day for so long.
smile.png

Just hope she doesnt change type on me.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Ao, your level 49 ass is about to get the friends list boot to the ass son! I want to see you eating gems like they are fucking Skittles!

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
When I first started I thought that Breakers were the best type but from what I hear for later stuff, Anima and Guardian is where it is at, so grats
smile.png
Lord is a case by case basis and Oracle always fucking sucks lol.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I still need another ~200k, plus a metal god and king, before I can evolve my Lilith. Mine's an Anima too though!

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Well shit, I just blew 200k on evolving one. Got my 6 star Lilith aswell, so it's all fine. I'm not looking forward to leveling her BB though, I still haven't reached Micheles SBB and the energy sink from running lowlevel maps is fairly annoying. Let's hope they bring the burst frog events over to the global version soon.