Brave Frontier

bytes

Molten Core Raider
So Lily Matah, where exactly was she being used in the JP version? BC generation usually is not a problem with the right team and I don't think she's a recommended unit for the Maxwell trial either. How does she fit in a team, her SBB has no attack either.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Pulled 6 times hoping for SGX last week and got nothing. Wasted all my gems on that. Now Zelnite comes along and of course I have no gems. Well, at least with all these elemental heroes, I quickly could save up 5 and pull for Zelnite. Aaaaaaand pull a SGX.

Exact same thing happened when Oulu pulled 8 times or so hoping for him during his rate up. Next pull after his rate up ended, pull a Copra (Oulu's 4* version)

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, I've got the water starter, the 4* oulu, the 4* felenus, edea, and dancer may. Is there any rush to try and get more rare summons now or just level my shit and save gems until new cards drop?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So, I've got the water starter, the 4* oulu, the 4* felenus, edea, and dancer may. Is there any rush to try and get more rare summons now or just level my shit and save gems until new cards drop?
Im not sure where you're at in the game? Are you just starting off? Oulu and Felneus are rock stars for questing in my book. Edea isnt bad, but she isnt a "the shit" either. Dancer May is an "okay" starting healer, but get rid of her as soon as you can get a legit healer. Id say start off with the 17$ deal now and see what you can come up with from that and then hold off on gem purchases for a while and just level up what you get from those pulls. Who knows? You might get a god tier team.

MossyBank

N00b
Fr63Jyx.jpg
mUS32tr.jpg
0wvSTSo.jpg

Almost ready for the next FH now. Got some leveling/bb leveling to do still. Feels good.

velk

Trakanon Raider
So Lily Matah, where exactly was she being used in the JP version? BC generation usually is not a problem with the right team and I don't think she's a recommended unit for the Maxwell trial either. How does she fit in a team, her SBB has no attack either.
Defensive team lead or sub. The maxwell strats were mostly written before she was available, I'd imagine she makes a good replacement for one of the two grah leaders, the loss in hp being made up by being able to use heals and ice fortress much more often.

She'll also become more important as they start to spread the BB drain ability to more stuff, last FH's grah was downright aggravating.

She'll probably never have a spot on a FH team though.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Rolled once and get a 5* breaker Empress lilly matah, time to grind out 80 levels on her.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I hate you.

Not spending more gems until their 6* forms come out.
Want it to be worse? I ran 60 stam worth of metals... 3 thunder and 1 dark. One thunder crystal, two dark crystals. So she's sitting at lvl 71 already and I got Ronel to 100.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Zelnite is so out of this world good even at 5* BB1... The immediate fill of BB gauge for the team as soon as he fires is so crazy good. Huge QoL boost.

MossyBank

N00b
Deemo vortex dungeon is up! Will be here for about a week, good luck on your captures, she is VERY good for a free unit.

Oh yeah, and you also get a chance to capture burst frogs and metal gods on level 3.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Pulled with 5 free gems and got an Anima Lilly Matah. I think it's life telling me to stick with F2P and not try to pay to win

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I got this Deemo feller on the 2nd dungeon. Looking at his evolved version he has a 20 hit BB attack and spark damage boost, and a 17(!) hit normal attack. Weak stats though. How useful is he?

Algiz

N00b
I was able to manage it with a rainbow team (~5000 hp per unit). If the floors are always the same, the first floor has two metal gods that are sort of annoying. They don't hit hard, but they hit 3-4 times a turn and the damage can add up. The other floors were filler. Killed Deemo in 4 turns. I only lost one unit, but I don't know what caused the death because I tapped on my attacks and walked away to let the dogs in.