Brave Frontier

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh, it just didn't look like it was doing anything since it doesn't even show that it's SBB anymore (just a blank area). I think I just have shit luck with levelling mine. I've thrown dozens of mobs at low lvl BB's and had nothing happen. Most of this Lilith was from frogs.

rrr_img_77284.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
yeah, that 1/10 is it. It's funny for lillith's though, because the only benefit is faster charge (and maybe more hits?).

velk

Trakanon Raider
Agree, people seem to go gaga over Deemo, cuz she generates good bc? Yeah, so do 500 other units that actually get 6* forms. Yes, she's "free." They've also given you like 14 "free" pulls of the rare machine in the last 2 weeks, so you probably got better (or at least similar) and about 500 other units to level for "free" anyhow.
Deemo has a much better BB spam leader skill than Felneus, the only thing stopping her being top tier is her atrocious stats and needing a bit of coordination with sparking.

If you don't have Felneus or Uda, why not give her a go for a BB leader ? In most circumstances BB spam is going to be one shotting rounds anyway so her terrible survivability isn't an issue.

velk

Trakanon Raider
yeah, that 1/10 is it. It's funny for lillith's though, because the only benefit is faster charge (and maybe more hits?).
For Lilith, SBB goes from 520% damage to 620% damage as it goes from 1-10. Cost stays the same, but it's not like it really matters given it recharges itself. Still, one of the more minor upgrades for 10 skillups.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any of you crazy intense min/maxers want to tell me how to use this to spark better? With the effect delay etc stuff I figure there's got to be some way to use it to work out what will work best together beyond the usual "Use lots of hits with lots of hits". but I'm nowhere near smart enough to work this stuff out.

edit: Does the BC generation number for AE BB's apply to each target? Bordebegia for example does 18 max BC on normal attacks, 11 on BB. Is that 11 per target?

Neph_sl

shitlord
Had extra energy, so went for round 2 against Grahdens and got him! Comp was 2 x Gravion leads for +40% hp and occasional damage reduction, 6* Lillith who did the majority of the damage, a level 27 6* Elimo, Leorone, and Aem for BC generation buffs. Double Gravion was pretty ridiculous as both of them had over 10,000 hp and everyone else was 8000-9000. Things got dicey near the end though when he gains a paralysis attack as I didn't bring any potions, but Lillith was able to chip away at him from 40% to zero.

1st team wiped at the very end when he kills everyone after you kill him. 2nd team cleaned after.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Any of you crazy intense min/maxers want to tell me how to use this to spark better? With the effect delay etc stuff I figure there's got to be some way to use it to work out what will work best together beyond the usual "Use lots of hits with lots of hits". but I'm nowhere near smart enough to work this stuff out.
I don't think the effect delay means much as it's zero for the majority of units I've seen. Units with lots of hits is good, but I just pay attention to their animations to try to time it out.

Michele, for instance, hits a lot and has a nice distribution of hits. Also, it's got almost no wind up, so she's really good to spark off of.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm assuming 0 is baseline and anything higher is like Dean where he has the wind up bullshit.

I'm probably overthinking this=P I tend to do that when I find a big helping of data to look at.

velk

Trakanon Raider

edit: Does the BC generation number for AE BB's apply to each target? Bordebegia for example does 18 max BC on normal attacks, 11 on BB. Is that 11 per target?
I'm not sure the animation delays help without the spacing of the animation itself, also important is if the guy walks to attack, and if so, what spot you put him in.

BC gen for BB/SBB is for each target.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good shit.

I rolled twice just on a whim to try and get Zelnite because he looks dope. I did not get him. Got Scar Blade Zelban(Lord) and Thunder Beast Ahvel(Breaker).

Zelban seems pretty useless for me. Max Ahvel seems situationally useful some day.

I think my next 10-20 gems is going to box expansion.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
New event in the vortex, grab your (terrible) free 5 star unit now. You get a gem for the 35 energy map though.

moontayle

Golden Squire
It's an old one, they introduced it the second time they had the elemental heroes come through (this is like the 4th). The level 4 gem+burst frog for the Heroes this time around was new.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Dia, Bran, and Themis's 6*s are out. Dia's the best of that batch with +50% atk to rainbow and 1.3x BC fill rate. Bran isn't terrible with +50% atk to rainbow and 1.3x spark damage. Themis is pretty meh.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is Dia a worthwhile replacement for Lilith? Seems like -15% attack, but 1.3x BC fill rate would be a good trade off.

Then again, I think my Dia is oracle, so I probably don't care.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm assuming 0 is baseline and anything higher is like Dean where he has the wind up bullshit.

I'm probably overthinking this=P I tend to do that when I find a big helping of data to look at.
Thats honestly what drives me nuts about this game, too. There is just far too much "uknown" data that other games dont seem to have a problem divulging. As far as the "Wind-Up" time, you're saying Deans slow? Fuck me man. I can fire Oulu's attack and go take a shit before I can activate the rest of my team. When Im running my Water Mono - I attack with Oulu, wait a count of 1/1000, hit Felneus, and Wise Mage Elimo's attack, then wait a count of 1, and then fire off Snow Queen Signas and Spear King Radyn's attack. Its ridiculous because Radyn's SBB gives a boost to Spark Damage, so you want to take advantage of it - but ...
rrr_img_77577.jpg

Is Dia a worthwhile replacement for Lilith? Seems like -15% attack, but 1.3x BC fill rate would be a good trade off.

I just picked up my second one, and my fire team is weak so Ill go for it. On the long term list, Dia and Lilith hold about the same rank. But Dia is mostly a Rainbow Spam leader like it says.

velk

Trakanon Raider

Yeah, 1.3 fill rate is way more useful than 15% atk.

Dia is in an awkward spot though, given rainbow BB status, she blocks out luther, michele and darvanshel for quest teams, and blocks out farlon for arena teams.

If you use those guys I'd be looking for a different leader ;p

She's my pick for best arena leader overall though - Dia, Lira, Ophelia, Zelha, Uda is my pick for dream team. ( Well, to be fair Kikuri, 4x Lira is probably pretty close, but so boring )

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As far as the "Wind-Up" time, you're saying Deans slow?
It's not crazy slow, but it's weird. There's a 1 or 2 second delay, then he just absolutely machine guns all 6 hits instantly.

I kind of regret 5 starring him before I knew Reaze was the better blue unit. Now I'm knee deep in this Logan rainbow team and I really need to focus on getting some of my newer units like Dilma up to speed.

Or just abandoning ship and going all in on the Fire BB/Spark team with my plethora of high end Fire units.

edit: BTW why the fuck can't this GD game rotate with the tablet so I can play it upside down? Stupid plug on the bottom is inconvenient from my normal play position. I end up playing sideways a lot...

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Was about to swear off the stupid super metal parade. But now 4 runs 4 crystals heh. Nothing like getting 2 crystals in one run.