Brave Frontier

Alright, since I've had so much trouble with Karl and I don't have a crit team, can someone please suggest me what to take (probably first and second team in the event it goes bad). All my units in spoiler. All units max lvl unless otherwise stated.
I can put up a 10/10sbb oulu or elimo if it helps?

MossyBank

N00b
Do you have a friend that runs Rashil? If you do you could run your thunder guys as a squad, with probably Uda as leader, and bring Rashil for a thunder healer. Otherwise drop one of them (maybe Amy?) and bring a 3* Dancer May and guard her every turn, so you have healing. Bring Thunder Seal/Ores.

2nd Squad, maybe rainbow? Lilith (lead), Lancia, Lunaris, Oulu, and uhhh, Luther I guess... bring along another Rainbow leader friend like Logan to make 130% dmg.

Edit: I ran my Eze as leader but he is 6*, get 50% dmg and 10% life, which helped alot to keep my dudes alive, maybe level him up and run him instead of Uda? For Karl it seemed it was more surviving and whittling him down, rather than lots of brave bursts... but maybe Uda lead is still better.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm pretty sure I had someone with a Rashil at one point, but they likely moved on. If I did my thunder squad with restless's Elimo, would that work (would Elimo survive just guarding the entire time?). I don't have a May, and don't especially want to go farming for one.

Thanks for the help.

And I had shit luck too, Ishad. 3 summons, 3 dupes. Dia, Sodis, Ahvel.

MossyBank

N00b
Yeah Elimo will work just fine, and she gives you defense too. Probably better than May actually, since she's just a fodder healer, Elimo won't take advantage of the thunder ore/seals, but 6* Elimo is fantastic.

Algiz

N00b
Leveling bbs is aids.
Attacker BB leveling is decent right now if you start right after an evolve. Adventurer's Prairie - Start of Adventure is 2 energy and you'll get a couple slimes each run. With the drop in energy rate, it can be run semi-continuously for a while. I did this last night, got a lv 1 Sodis up to 8/10 then finished with triple Sodis duplicates to get him up to SBB. I also had 10 honor summons by the time I ran out of energy and patience.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Yeah, the one good part about leveling BBs now is that you can cycle your friends on easy content for +80 energy each. It's still monotonous and tedious, though.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Taking the opportunity to go through Encervis since there's nothing pressing on my plate at the moment. I would like to get a Zebra.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, the one good part about leveling BBs now is that you can cycle your friends on easy content for +80 energy each. It's still monotonous and tedious, though.
Yeah, the boring part is killing me. Trying to max felneus and Michele's sbb before leveling them. Item selling makes it even worse.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Still have no clue how Mossy had it so easy, but I made it through with that Elimo. At his 15% heal my first squad was down to Uda, Ronel, and Elimo and ended up not being able to outdamage his heals. But my 2nd squad pretty much just stalled him until my SBB's came up (Lancia and Oulu to stall, Lilith/Lunaris and friend Uda for SBB's) and smoked him.

Was a much bigger pain in the ass than I anticipated. I hope Grahs is much easier, although with him being dark I have even less of a clue for group makeup.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Just make sure to use a_skeleton_03's Grahdens as a friend. He's much more palatable with that damage reduction.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Still have no clue how Mossy had it so easy, but I made it through with that Elimo. At his 15% heal my first squad was down to Uda, Ronel, and Elimo and ended up not being able to outdamage his heals. But my 2nd squad pretty much just stalled him until my SBB's came up (Lancia and Oulu to stall, Lilith/Lunaris and friend Uda for SBB's) and smoked him.

Was a much bigger pain in the ass than I anticipated. I hope Grahs is much easier, although with him being dark I have even less of a clue for group makeup.
Karl is pretty soft from memory - did you watch for his hp thresholds and guard against his super attacks ? If not, definitely do that for Grah - you can survive Karl's ones it just makes it much harder, but Grah's ones will screw you over.

When I did Grah it was the long way, with Felneus lead, elimo, douglas, sgx and erm don't remember last spot and Grah friend. As long as you keep track of his hp to know when to guard or have someone suicide attack it's not too bad.

This will probably help:

attachment.php

Im glad the Elimo worked.
I found Grah to be not too hard, Karl was probably harder. Reading up on the fight beforehand is the key so you guard at the correct times. Make sure you know exactly whats going to happen at each stage and you should be ok. He also hits much harder under 40% so saving items for then is useful.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
So I had 10 gems and figured that this batch looks like a decent time to summon.
Pull 1: Rina (G) meh
Pull 2: Zelnite (B) Thank you for finally smiling upon me RNGesus, I shall never curse you again (until my next bad summons probably).

Hope to have Zelnite all set for 6* by the time this event is over. Would you guys prefer me leaving him up as my leader? I've been leaving Dia up most of the time since I got her to 6*.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hit level 30 have no idea what to do/concentrate on.

Here is what I have pulled so far

Drake God Lodin
Shock Mage Rashil(Max LVL)
Mech Arms Grybe
Loch

Legionary Melchio
White Lebra(almost max lvl)

Inferno Elza(Max LVL)
Dictator Lilly Matah

Looking for some advice on a team to build, I chose the red one for my starter fwiw.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Right now you're heavily constrained by your cost restriction, so I would pick 2 or 3 of the lowest cost of those and fill out the rest of your team with some cheap crap units you pick up along the way. Your main goal is to get to the end of St. Lamia in Mistral so you can run the 2nd to last dungeon, The Fourfold Pillar. You want to run that over and over until you can't take it anymore, then run it some more.

Once you level a decent amount and your team cost goes up, you probably want to build either a rainbow team around Lodin or a BB spam team around Elza. Take advantage of the current event to get evo mats as you can, but right now your focus should be on leveling.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Hit level 30 have no idea what to do/concentrate on.

Here is what I have pulled so far

Drake God Lodin
Shock Mage Rashil(Max LVL)
Mech Arms Grybe
Loch

Legionary Melchio
White Lebra(almost max lvl)

Inferno Elza(Max LVL)
Dictator Lilly Matah

Looking for some advice on a team to build, I chose the red one for my starter fwiw.
From those guys, focus on Elza mostly, with her as leader you can put whatever you want into the rest of the spots. You'll probably want lilly for BC drop buff, melchio has great long term use, but without his SBB he's sort of situational so not a huge focus at low level. Rashil is generally useful but becomes more situational as you level up. You have a lot of buffers, but not much nuke power, so you probably want Loch to bring the dps - if you get his SBB to spark off Elza he will hit like a harder than the rest of your team combined. Grybe buffs Loch and has good damage himself so probably something like :

Elza, Loch, Grybe, Lebra as a core team, with last spot going to Melchio if you are fighting dark or high status stuff, lodin if you are fighting water units, Rashil if you are finding heals a problem, otherwise lilly.

You could also swap Lebra out for Rashil so you have Elza, Loch, Grybe, Rashil, Lodin - this lets you use thunder ores and seals on hard fights, with only elza missing out on the benefit.