Brave Frontier

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Theyve been pretty weird about evo'ing and if Im not mistaken, Zelnite is only 5* atm - the last thing I would want to do is upgrade him at 5*

MossyBank

N00b
cw8DoBb.jpg
HT9WbJj.jpg

Almost ready for Maxwell now. Need to work on Themis (since I don't have eltri)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I need so many Dragon mimics now. Thought I had everything ready for Zelnite but overlooked the mimics for some reason. But for him, Darvanshel, and Lilly I think it is 7 total.

Was able to clear and get 850k on End 7 this morning using:

Goddess Hatsune lead
6* Bordebegia
6* Aisha SBB1
6* Dilma SBB1
5* Zelnite
6* Uda SBB10 friend lead

Problem is Bord and Aisha were like level 30. Think I could hit the top mark with some extra levels on them. Might also drop a couple more burst frogs just to kick up SBB level. But that is what I'm thinking right now for my spam team.

Damn i forgot to stockpile some miracle totems, guess il have to wait till thursday to 6* this cool stuff. Inventories gonna be superclogged til i can unload these imps/sphere frogs etc on the new 6*s.
Im hoping someone in my friends list will be maining a 6* 10/10 lily by then and il be able to take on maxwell.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I should be able to get Lily max pretty quickly (soonish). Totally sucks about the dragon mimic have so many miracles and metal mimics just brain farted. 7 dark crystals hopefully some super rate ups. Getting annoying having my back button disappear.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Couldn't clear the terminus, got 800k points so I got the gems. This has been a nice chunk of gems and spheres for me. Also in the holding my dick until mimics dungeon comes back club.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Evolved Zelnite/Darvanshel/Lilly. Now I realise I should have picked up that +def % sphere from the event a few weeks ago, the additional BC generation would have been great as a secondary sphere on Darvanshel :\

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Currently my go to team (and maxed all FH rewards) is Luther (lead), Michelle/Ramna/Bord/Lodin & whatever friend I have avail. Try to go with something that boosts BC gen or reduces BC cost. All max/sbb 10's.

Going to replace Ramna with Darv once he's evo'd, are there any other huge changes I can make realistically? Was thinking Zelnite for Lodin once he's upgraded, but not 100% sure what is missing from the overall team/buff wise.

Rime

<Donor>
Currently running for FH7...

5* Deemo Lead
6* Luther (10/10 SBB - 3 of them)
6* Melchio (10/10 SBB)
and if I can swing it, either an Uda or Luther friend.

Remade my 'questing' team so I can use Zelnite.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Have you guys decided what you're doing with your imps? I can't decide if I should boost only the very best anima units or if I should use them to help out unit with bad types. My breaker Eltri for instance could use the def imps but I don't want to waste them.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah I've been looking on Reddit for some info but I've only seen one about sphere frogs. I might just use on my best two units both Anima Zelnite/Lily. But I have a Breaker Michele who could use some help.

I'm going to imp and sphere frog zelnite-darvenshel-maxwell(when i get) first. They're gonna be core for a long time. I think im going to do some item farming for some of the better spheres soon so zelnite is going to be a constant fixture on the leader slot. Imps on leader has the bonus of helping out the friends list too.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I probably end up doing the same, but I'm not so sure on Zelnite. People tend to go nuts over him but he's mostly used in regular questing it seems. You don't really see him in challenge dungeons/trials/FH and this is where you need every single bit of help you can get.