Brave Frontier

bytes

Molten Core Raider
It's the dmg reduction part that's required?
Pretty much. Besides, you're using both Altri and Elimo (because you have no other damage mitigator) so you're awfully heavy on the healing side. Maxwells very last stage is basically an enrage timer, you have to kill her fast or she'll revive endlessly on you.

MossyBank

N00b
My FH team has worked extremely well this season for me, right now i'm sitting at rank 2332 and might increase my HR +4 ranks if this keeps up. Averaging 1.5m on terminus a run, my team is:

Deemo (lead)
Melchio
Zellha
Michele
SGX
Grah/Uda/Zelnite (Friend) (I rotate them).

With Uda and Zelnite I usally die on Tilith, but with Grah I always clear.

Deemo is basically the king of FH this season, so use Deemo for unlimited BB spam, basically that's the strat for good points.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Bleh. Gotten Tillith to ~25% twice now, but haven't beaten her yet. Already have all the other rewards except that Legwand Gem.

edit: I'll try a Grah friend next time. Been using Uda (lead), Lunaris, Leorone, Luther, Lillith (originally had Gravion, but his BB fills too slowly for the number of mobs in this dungeon).

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got the legwand on my last run. Still died on grah. Ran deemo (lead), zelnite, felneous, Michele, miku, grah friend.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My FH team has worked extremely well this season for me, right now i'm sitting at rank 2332 and might increase my HR +4 ranks if this keeps up. Averaging 1.5m on terminus a run, my team is:

Deemo (lead)
Melchio
Zellha
Michele
SGX
Grah/Uda/Zelnite (Friend) (I rotate them).

With Uda and Zelnite I usally die on Tilith, but with Grah I always clear.

Deemo is basically the king of FH this season, so use Deemo for unlimited BB spam, basically that's the strat for good points.
Did you level your Deemo BB?

I've been running usually with a 10 SBB Uda/Uda friend, Lilith, Luther (Spark), Serin, and Lunaris. Use 3 Fujin's on the Uda's and Luther, and it generally keeps me full...unless I can't one shot them.

Edit: Just got the 4 SGX's for the first time. Holy rape city...haha.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Man, I couldn't get Deemo or the SingerIdol chick from the dungeons and I was chain running them.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm not close to taking down maxwell, but I think I have the team: Lily lead, Altri, Lilith, Elimo, Melchio , Grah friend. Is that too heal heavy?
I can put up my 6* lvl10 SBB Tesla for you later today w/ Legwand. Someone here has a Darvan that is 6* lvl 10 SBB with dual spheres though - whoever it is, definitely pick his ass if you see him. But if you dont have him, or cant find him - message me (with a couple hours heads up) a time when you want him up.

-- On a side note: Is this Ahvel dude any f'n count?

(and yea, the RNG in this game is about as RNG as the likelihood Ill ever get a tan on my ass.) I pulled a Second Breaker Zelnite, again. 2 Ahvels, keeping the Anima one (he doesnt seem bad?...?) A Mega, also. Finally, two more of Grybe's with both being Oracle. Fucking waste of 30 gems all in a hope of getting Lily.

Super Metal Parade is revamped btw - no longer do you get little fucking rares. Ive ran it 3 times so far, and on average from each I got 1 Crystal, 2-3 Gods, 1-2 Kings. The energy cost is now 40, but I think its worth it to run the damn shit now.

Yeah deemo is awesome for FH. I love seeing all the gauges nearly max out before you even get the crystal drops. Ive been running
deemo/uda/grah leads
zellha
michele
sgx
Luther
maxin out bout 1.4mil on terminus. The best strats ive read all seem to involve good +elemental buffers and high hitcount units for the most points (along with bb spam lead).
I don't have a melchio else id sub him in, the +light element seems to get you a lot more points as there are several dark units through terminus.
I go marauder set and fuijin start of round one to get the spark cloud of doom going and just go all out.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Really should take a healer, status cure or immunity, and the defensive potions to try for legwand. I've hit the score six times in a row with different friend leads using zelnite as my lead. Its way less about burst and way more about sustainability. If you can spark worth a damn I don't see how you could miss it and still kill tilith. Just save flutes and def potions for grab and tilith gauge removal and even then only use if you need to.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I can put up my 6* lvl10 SBB Tesla for you later today w/ Legwand. Someone here has a Darvan that is 6* lvl 10 SBB with dual spheres though - whoever it is, definitely pick his ass if you see him. But if you dont have him, or cant find him - message me (with a couple hours heads up) a time when you want him up.

-- On a side note: Is this Ahvel dude any f'n count?

(and yea, the RNG in this game is about as RNG as the likelihood Ill ever get a tan on my ass.) I pulled a Second Breaker Zelnite, again. 2 Ahvels, keeping the Anima one (he doesnt seem bad?...?) A Mega, also. Finally, two more of Grybe's with both being Oracle. Fucking waste of 30 gems all in a hope of getting Lily.

Super Metal Parade is revamped btw - no longer do you get little fucking rares. Ive ran it 3 times so far, and on average from each I got 1 Crystal, 2-3 Gods, 1-2 Kings. The energy cost is now 40, but I think its worth it to run the damn shit now.
Nah, I gotta level my shit yet. Given the "res" of the fight, is it worthwhile to have a Oulo or Darvan lead, or is there another required lead for dmg/etc?

Daidraco

Sarcasm? I havent even tried to look him up outside ofwiki 6*.

Nah, I gotta level my shit yet. Given the "res" of the fight, is it worthwhile to have a Oulo or Darvan lead, or is there another required lead for dmg/etc?
Between having both, Oulu and Darvanshel - I personally would rather have Darvanshel on a fight where DPS counts just as much. Something like Maxwell, where he heals 100k every 5 rounds? Yea ~ As for lead, I just followed the Japanese strats. I havent done it yet, but I was planning on running it with Zelnite lead when I get the chance to max him out. So Zelnite, Tree, Darvanshel, Radyn, Zelban & Grahden friend.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think ahvel is bad ass. Eventually going to sphere frog my shitty oracle one. Refined + stat sphere. Status immunity ho!

Ushi ranked him 9 out of top 20 units out in jp version.

Daidraco

I think ahvel is bad ass. Eventually going to sphere frog my shitty oracle one. Refined + stat sphere. Status immunity ho!

Ushi ranked him 9 out of top 20 units out in jp version.
Yea, Ive got refined gem on my tree - Makes fights where I still want my lead to be someone else really easy when their whole schtick is some type of debuff. I didnt know Ahvel was ranked so high. Ive just been struggling with my mono-thunder team. I am curious about his leader status though, not the hp part, but the Heal per 1 turn or something? Is it some small heal over time every turn? (and the Wakandan has a pair of balls on his 6 star picture)

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
went back a few pages and didn't see it mentioned-there is a new dungeon in palmyna called valmodora's nest which also has a sphere frog as a reward.

Here's a video I found of it-Brave Frontier Global Get Your Sphere Frogs VS Valmodora (Palmyna??Ts Side Boss) - YouTube

I did it with Uda/Uda leads, Lilith, Lunaris, Luther, and Altri. All max lvl with SBB's unlocked except altri. Got him to about 15-20% when he knocked out my Lilith, lunaris and friends uda all in 1 round. Still finished it though without using any gems, just make sure you bring a bunch of cures and res's.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Yeah deemo is awesome for FH. I love seeing all the gauges nearly max out before you even get the crystal drops. Ive been running
deemo/uda/grah leads
zellha
michele
sgx
Luther
maxin out bout 1.4mil on terminus. The best strats ive read all seem to involve good +elemental buffers and high hitcount units for the most points (along with bb spam lead).
I don't have a melchio else id sub him in, the +light element seems to get you a lot more points as there are several dark units through terminus.
I go marauder set and fuijin start of round one to get the spark cloud of doom going and just go all out.
Deemo is def the champ.

My best runs at terminus this season are

Zelnite
Luther
Douglas
Melchio
Darvanshell

Friend Deemo

1.8 mil or so per run - I found swapping Melchio for Exvehl or Douglas for a heavier hitter actually got much worse results - Mlechio's weakness hits add up, and you don't want to do enough damage that some of the enemies die in two turns instead of three. I use the protector set, mostly because recovering from dry BC gauges against Tilith sucks.

Luther was much better than expected, the ability to use a strong single target instead of his aoe helps to keep enemy health balanced so you can get the multi-kill bonuses.