Breach -- QC Games

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Losing all the cool Alpha gear makes this much more challenging. Even on the lowest difficulty CoOp vs AI Veil Demon it's very much hit or miss at the moment in PUGs.

Game seems to definitely reward playing in organized groups with appropriate roles. It also awards loot in a random fashion which serves to compel you to Branch out and try other classes / archetypes. I'm mostly playing Arcane Mender and yet most of the gear I get is Battle or Hedge.

Molten Core Raider
Ive been on the fence about grabbing this, a lot of the steam reviews say it's pretty repetitive, how bad is it in that regard?

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Right now it is very repetitive because there's only 3 'missions' in the game. That will change during the early access period as they add in more mission/dungeon content.

Of course in the full PVP mode where a human is controlling the Void Demon even the three existing missions are never the same twice.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This will probably be fine as a free to play game but for early access its a hard pass. The movement feels clunky, there are three maps where nothing changes. It's not worth 25 bucks unless you are really in to it or want the level 100 early access only transmog.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sign in to the Enmasse launcher this weekend and you get early access for free for forever. Game is totally fine for zero dollars. Going to play some tonight to see if it's better then the skewed beta weekend I played.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Thank You

DOA Guess there weren't enough Early Access users so they are shutting down the company effective immediately.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Holy shit, lol.

Well that sucks I was looking forward to that one hopefully being flushed out.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Damn, that's brutal. I somewhat enjoyed the beta but was waiting until it was fully cooked to get back into it.