Breaking Bad

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I was shocked recently when I saw Gwen Stefani...

Screenshot 2024-02-25 6.35.25 PM.png

I had a big crush on her back in the No Doubt days and I can't imagine what made her decide to get her chin and nose extended but she looks like a completely different person now.

• 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was shocked recently when I saw Gwen Stefani...

View attachment 516440

I had a big crush on her back in the No Doubt days and I can't imagine what made her decide to get her chin and nose extended but she looks like a completely different person now.
i was fortunate enough or i should say unfortunate to see her live at the Stone Pony in Jersey opening for Marilyn Manson back when "im just a girl" was just blowing up and i was right at the front next to her. she was super high energy jumping around rocking out to her songs, my god the BO smell that wafted out from her could choke a skunk. i had a crush on her too, but that stank was no bueno.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
i was fortunate enough or i should say unfortunate to see her live at the Stone Pony in Jersey opening for Marilyn Manson back when "im just a girl" was just blowing up and i was right at the front next to her. she was super high energy jumping around rocking out to her songs, my god the BO smell that wafted out from her could choke a skunk. i had a crush on her too, but that stank was no bueno.
Lying Bill Hader GIF by Saturday Night Live

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
stinky but true. maybe other chick performers are just as fetid in concert. i dated the lead singer of a STP cover band briefly and she wasnt a nasty mess after her gigs. but then again she wasnt going all out like Gwen does.
Yeah she was about as high energy as you could get on stage back then. There's plenty of videos of her literally drenched in sweat in concerts.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Yeah she was about as high energy as you could get on stage back then. There's plenty of videos of her literally drenched in sweat in concerts.
Damn, 35 years of singing and still hasn't learned how to do it.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah, only person i saw in concert who was as all out as she was was Sebastian from Skid Row. dude was on fire during his show. i dont remember smelling any nastiness from him. too much weed smell and i was completely trashed drunk when he played. that was a crazy night. same night as that mysterious Flight 800 TWA crash where eyewitnesses claimed they saw a missile/rocket take out the jet.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
i dont remember smelling any nastiness from him.

Is there a reason why you're going to concerts and utilising your sense of smell rather than sense of sound? Are you like a deaf, fedora wearing TEMU version of Daredevil or something?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is there a reason why you're going to concerts and utilising your sense of smell rather than sense of sound? Are you like a deaf, fedora wearing TEMU version of Daredevil or something?
I guess when you buy the backstage pass, you make sure you sniff everyone's crotch?