Breaking Bad

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Shit's going down really soon. As a result, I wanted to throw out a contest question, just to (hopefully) prevent any bitching.

I would assume you're going to do this on a point system, with 1 point for each correct guess. What if there is a tie?
Are certain answers worth more than other answers? Maybe like fractions of a point or something, just to make it so that if 2 people get 8 of 10 correct, it'll make it an easier selection.

Thanks! I'm going Realfek dark until the episode is over.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Walt: Dies in a hail of gunfire
Jesse: Killed by Todd
Skylar: Lives a meagre and bad life
Walt Jr: next Heisenberg

Marie: Lives
Todd: Lives
Lydia: Lives
Jack: Killed by Walt
Gretchen: Lives
Elliot: Lives

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Just enjoy the show, hopefully all predictions are wrong and these writers create a masterpiece of unexpected awesome.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gus killed all the leaders. There is probably a huge war going on for control right now.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
God fucking dammit, I'm getting digital interference bullshit, and the only channel it's happening on is AMC. First time this has happened in over a year... What.. The... Fuck. I have visual but audio is cutting in and out.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
in the event of a tie we can just have a poll to see whose guess is the most accurate. everyone loves polls

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I wad wrong about the ricin but i was very right about who dies first. So far this is awesome. Walt is like Ledger's Joker

xzi

Mouthbreather
I've watched more commercials than the TV show. Jesus fucking shit. I wonder how much money they're making off of this because they're certainly exploiting it. I hate TV.

But goddamn Walt is still a baller.