Breaking Bad

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone notice that Walt got shot on the side facing away from the machine gun?

I liked the ending, which by that alone means it should be very good. Shows very rarely close a series in even a decent manner(I'm looking at you House!). It got me thinking about the Nazis though. Todd started out being no-name help on the bug crew. He was just there to move shit in and out. Is this what Nazis do to disguise their real pro-Aryan intentions? Work shit jobs?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ok here's the top three. If anyone thinks someone else got anywhere close to these three post it:

Lenas
Walt: Uses the M60 as part of a setup. He's got a plan that will lead the DEA to the Nazis. He will confront Gretchen and Elliot, blackmailing them into financing his family. Whatever else happens, he will die alone and with nothing.
Jesse: Will be the one to kill Todd, but wont make it out alive from their confrontation.
Skylar, Marie and Walt Jr: Will make it out relatively unscathed. Broken from the past two years but alive.

Todd: Killed by Jesse
Lydia: Killed by ricin, so many references to her Stevia
Jack: Killed by DEA
Gretchen & Elliot: Safe and financing the White family.

Phaint
Walt: He dies for sure. If he ricins himself, then he'll do so knowing that he is going to get arrested and die in jail. Perhaps he attempts to visit his family one last time knowing he'll be arrested, dunno.
Jesse: Gets freed, lives, forgives Walt - Brock is with his grandmother so I doubt Jesse will be involved in his life anymore, hell his involvement in his life already cost Brock a mother and an uncle. He blew his chance with Ed and plus Saul is the one that had the number so you know he isn't getting a new identity that way but still he might end up in Alaska somehow.
Skylar: Lives
Walt Jr: Lives

Marie: Lives
Todd: Killed by Jesse
Lydia: I think she'll live unless Todd goes full rapist in the last episode and she shuts him down thus hurting his pride so he kills her but we've never really seen Todd angry.
Jack: Heisenberg will definitely kill him.
Gretchen and Elliot: Lives - Not sure how Walt can blackmail them into taking care of his family since after he dies

I agree with others saying that Walt is pretty emaciated to carry that machine gun but maybe they choose to go with adrenaline being a factor into how he can pull it off. He could call the DEA and tip them off saying he'll be at the neonazi compound so they can keep the rest of them busy while he takes care of Jack but dunno seems far fetched. I would like chemistry to play a role in how he defeats Jack and his men, in the lines of fulminated mercury, thermite, etc but he has no lab access and no ingredients to make anything unless he does it at Gretchen and Elliot's house since I assume he'd have a bunch of chemistry ingredients.

Joe
Walt: Dies in rampage.
Jesse: Freed and moves to Alaska.
Skylar: Lives and gets money from Walt's planning.
Walt Jr: changes name to Flynn.

Marie: We get a therapy scene with her.
Todd: Dies by Jesse.
Lydia: Dies from Ricin.
Jack: Dies in Walt's Rampage.
Gretchen: who cares
Elliot: who cares

Nobody nailed it. Lenas was wrong about Jesse. Phaint was wrong about Lydia. Joe was pretty ambiguous and didn't mention gretchen/elliot. Going to be tough to decide.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Saying "who cares" on two of them should rule out a win.

Being wrong on jesse is far worse than Lydia, so...

Phaint wins.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Problem with phaint is that besides being very wrong on Lydia he seemed to argue against grechen/elliot financing walt's family and connected Walt's death to ricin.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Giving someone a win because they didn't answer two of the questions and were vague on the rest is pretty lame.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Loved every second of this finale. It's so rare for a show to finish well that it's still a little startling when it happens.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Just had a 15 minute conversation with my wife about who won and we came to the conclusion that we can't tell. Gonna make a poll thread tomorrow.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
no one person nailed it exactly, but i have to say collectively we did a great job at guessing the events of it all. rerolled wins!

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I love how the ricin ended up being used. Lydia was one seriously cold bitch and I'm incredibly glad she got her comeuppance.

My two favorite shots were the spoon stirring the Stevia into the tea, and Walt's nod to the "snipers" and the red dots popping up. Fucking awesome.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
VCv9TxS.gif