Breaking Bad

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Holy fuck is shit going down, between the vid for Hank and Jessie at the end what an amazing fucking episode.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Preview for next week totally killed any sense of urgency from that last scene. But holy balls what a good episode.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Preview for next week totally killed any sense of urgency from that last scene. But holy balls what a good episode.
fuck! i skipped to another channel as soon as it went to credits. i thought they were going to ransom the preview again to make me sit through The Shield 2.0. fuck fuck fuck. was it a good preview?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The video Walt made for Hank was great, along with his reaction to finding out about the money for his therapy. I wish he would've said 'damnit marie' though.

spronk

FPS noob
wow holy fuck at that ending

I didn't really get the cigarette thing though, what led jesse to suddenly realize huel took the ricin cigarette months and months ago? he had his wallet lifted or something?

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/

I didn't really get the cigarette thing though, what led jesse to suddenly realize huel took the ricin cigarette months and months ago? he had his wallet lifted or something?
They pick-pocketed his dope bag.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Uhm yeah...repeating what I posted on the first episode of the new "season".

tumblr_m5gc23ZGFp1rnwx2io1_400.gif

November

Lord Nagafen Raider

It's a large leap, but Saul asked Jesse for the weed, but he put it right back in his pocket. Then when Jesse was leaving he bumped into Huell, and I'm guessing Huell lifted the weed off him and put the cigarettes back. He figured out something happened between the time he had the ricin cigarette and when it just vanished.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The disconnect there is that the doctors determined ricin wasn't used to poison the kid. Even if Walt had Saul have Huell pocket the ricin there's no link to the kid getting poisoned.

I'm surprised to see Meth Damon talk about the train heist though. He seemed too smart for that.

I wonder if the bloody paper towel that may not have flushed will play any part in anything. Bloody paper towels in bathrooms isn't really noteworthy.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
And Walt will tell him that and have a very convincing lie as to why he had the cigarette pick-pocketed. But Jesse still knows he got/is still getting played.

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
Well in an earlier season Jesse flat out accused Walt at gunpoint of having Saul make the big black guy pick-pocket the cigarette (which he did). Walt was able to calm him down and talk him out of that idea. Then later when the doctors told him Brock was poisoned from Lily of the Valley, Jesse felt a ton of remorse for almost blowing Walt's head off.

So when Jesse noticed that Black Erudite pick-pocketed his weed in the exact same way he suspected he snatched the cigarette, he realized that his old suspicions were indeed correct, and Walt has been playing him even more than he ever imagined.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it's the fact that jessie is alone, he could never prove walt was lying to him, until now, even hank couldn't, but jessie does. It's not that the ricin coulda killed the kid or jessie will make the link that walt put the lily in him (which he'll never make) it's that he's been fiddled with. Also saul was supposed to be an equal lawyer to both of them, at least even jessie though so, until now, he knows that saul will answer to walt above him.

damn i NEEDED that replay of the eurudite pickpocketing him, i didn't even notice or think of it, eurudite got skills, i'm gonna have to switch back to a chain wallet if i get eurudite friends.

also do others carry gas in the gas can? i keep a 1gallon can in both mine and the wifes car just in case, one time she actually had to use it, so i've always kept a gallon jug in the truck since (filled) i also keep a fully charged jump start charger, not those cheap cigarette things, but a full on 10lb one you gotta use the alligator clips for.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont keep a gas can because i only drive in populated areas and i never let my gas tank get below the halfway point for more than a day. i used to keep the oldschool jumper cables in my car from back in the 90s when people werent scared to pull over to help someone with car trouble because i might be a psycho or that the jump would fuck up their car's computer. but since i have AAA plus if my battery does die i just wait a half hour for a jump and i am on my way. i also have one of those quickjump jumpstart battery things i keep charged up ready to go as a plan B if AAA doesnt show up.

Caliane

it's the fact that jessie is alone, he could never prove walt was lying to him, until now, even hank couldn't, but jessie does. It's not that the ricin coulda killed the kid or jessie will make the link that walt put the lily in him (which he'll never make) it's that he's been fiddled with. Also saul was supposed to be an equal lawyer to both of them, at least even jessie though so, until now, he knows that saul will answer to walt above him.

damn i NEEDED that replay of the eurudite pickpocketing him, i didn't even notice or think of it, eurudite got skills, i'm gonna have to switch back to a chain wallet if i get eurudite friends.

also do others carry gas in the gas can? i keep a 1gallon can in both mine and the wifes car just in case, one time she actually had to use it, so i've always kept a gallon jug in the truck since (filled) i also keep a fully charged jump start charger, not those cheap cigarette things, but a full on 10lb one you gotta use the alligator clips for.
I would not recommend. It is not particularly safe. a loose gas can is not going to be secured remotely as well as your cars gas in case of an accident.
no gas can is 100% airtight. fumes will escape. in your trunk or in your cabin. not safe.
Gas only lasts like 3 months. (stable increases to like 6 months.)

those portable light/battery charger/air compressors are fucking amazing though. Should come standard in all cars.