Breaking Bad

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
yep,thats what i got too. the payoff being that he delivered holly safely to the fire dept with his home address taped to her blanket. the big hint was walt telling her that she was always against his way of making money. we know goddamned well she joined up with walt 2 years ago and even encouraged him to murder jesse. he is still trying to take care of his family, this way skyler and family get put in some protective custoday. marie too probably.
Exactly.

He's trying to salvage their lives, by separating his actions, I suspect anyway. His sin has always been pride, not wrath.

He's not a good man, he's a bad guy, but he's not a true monster as he's referred to, not yet.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Am I the only one who's just totally sick to his stomach right now? Just finished watching it, and I'm shaking all over. That was intense.

Thats got to be the payoff episode, height of the series. The next two are going to have to connect the rest of the dots, and tie everything up, but yeah, nothing is going to top that episode. Holy fuck.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Something tells me he finds out that Jesse is still alive and a meth cook slave and as some sort of redemption he is going back to save Jesse.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
we all know that walt get's these hints of "wtf pure genius" moments, and his was to kidnap holly. He knew there'd be no way for his family out of it, but he knew if he kidnapped Holy, skylar would do what every parent would do.
1.Call the cops
2.Wait

he wanted her stationary, he was never gonna raise holly, he knows he's gonna drop dead within a year or 2, Holly is what made skylar sit/stay/good dog, nothing else would have. You could tell half way in, she knew he was confessing it all to drop the dime on himself, she had this 1000 yard stare... all the hate for skylar should now be gone... that was a great acting duo over the phone with skylar and walt.

if you notice, her best moments is when ppl talk or confess to her, and she just sits and acts very minutely with a breath or sigh or a stare. You could almost see her pupils dialate. (like when marie asked her over and over did you know? right before the big bitch slap, and the hank interrogation in the diner)

walt is obviously gonna use the m60 to settle with the nazi's.

todd is both creepy and fascinating to a point. you can tell he's all socio, but what he lacks in compassion he has loads of for in admiration, he admires walt, walt is his nexus of awesomeness that he knows he'll never achieve, he can't even copy his formula (and you can tell he poured his heart into it). This is very true when he told the hijack story to his uncle jack in the diner, he never smiles, except when his admiration is brought into play.

lydia has the same amount of admiration for him, she is methodical in her drug shipping, trade business, except... she's a woman so he's getting kinda confused.

i loved how the episode started... we didn't get the dorky hollywood shootout being prolonged, nope we got hank shot, gomie dead.

maybe what many were saying was true... it was LONG because it "felt" long to walt, like instead of a 10second shootout, it seemed to go on and on for walt cuz he doesn't know what's happening? like mybe it was just bullet time.

and we see walt, is walt when hank is involved, he's begging for hank, he's pleading for hank, he's in shock of his death, he can barely shake uncle jacks hand... and then... he becomes heisenberg...
jessie pinkman, you owe me jessie pinkman.

this is a great episode. We're also reminded they're out in indian territory (how he got the truck), so no laws, no nothing.

Wonder if at anytime he'll say... check the refridgerator for the lottery ticket, that's hank's grave.

khalid

Unelected Mod
He won't be a meth slave for long. Just enough for Todd to figure out the formula. Though I am guessing he will escape by concocting some explosive with the lab chemicals or Walt will come back to rescue him.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
The funny thing is, when you think about it: Meth Damon would have been the perfect partner for Walt. If he had used him from the start, Walt would probably be winding down with Gus right now, retiring and letting Gale inherit the cook.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
jessie won't escape, i'm pretty sure todd broke him real good. and he doesn't have to say anything, he just has to hang that picture of his latin foster family... now jessie becomes walter white, he's cooking to keep his (latin) family safe and protected.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
As much as I feel for Jesse yeah, It really started with him wanting to sue Hank and that he'll keep cooking until he gets caught and then rat, which forced Walt to ask Gus to replace Gale with him. Everyone should have been fine until he decided to try to kill the two dealers.

Basically they could be just going to a 9-5 job making millions if it wasn't for Jesse's impulsive nature.

I was really happy when Walt told him about Jane. I've been waiting for that for years.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Vince Gilligan said this is going to the best episode of the entire series.
He was correct.

Wow, just fuckng wow. Totally redeemed last week's horrible ending.
Yes.

Not only is Uncle Jack a criminal mastermind but he doesn't let greed stand in the way of being a nice guy and the best uncle ever!
Yes.

Todd scares the fuck out of me too, it felt like he was treating Jesse like a bug or something. I gotta take back some of my criticism of the white power nazi gang, they were pretty goddamn awesome this episode and I totally did not see the Uncle going the way he did.

Todd doesn't give a shit about money, he's said so before basically. The nazis probably will all leave and live in NaziLand paradise, but Todd seems to want to BECOME heisenberg, specifically a science genius. Just the way he suited up and told Jesse that lets get ready to cook, it just feels like he is a complete psycho who has some serious fetish with Walt. Whoah, what if he starts obsessing over Walt's family...
If there is a real live psychopath on this show, it's Todd.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Todd is definitely a whackjob and the payoff must still be coming. There's been some big hints dropped so far. Like when he shot that kid - he kept that spider, like some kind of trophy. And the way he looked at lydia's lipstick on the mug the prior episode. He's a sick fuck and I have no doubt they are going to make a point of it soon

khalid

Unelected Mod
Hard to believe this shit has only 2 more episodes and they have hit homeruns with every episode this season except maybe one being just good. Many of the best tv shows had a bad or mediocre final season. It is shaping up like the best season will be the last one with BB.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
rrr_img_43649.jpg
rrr_img_43650.jpg