Breaking Bad

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Lydia will only be in the picture long enough for Walt to get the location of the warehouse which is the only reason they had you see her go to the new warehouse in a previous episode.

Caliane

Todd is definitely a whackjob and the payoff must still be coming. There's been some big hints dropped so far. Like when he shot that kid - he kept that spider, like some kind of trophy. And the way he looked at lydia's lipstick on the mug the prior episode. He's a sick fuck and I have no doubt they are going to make a point of it soon
Probably.

Would not be surprised if he kills the girl and kid. Probably to force Jesse to cooperate and tells Jesse. who then suicides on purpose with meth explosion to take him out.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Walt comes back because of Skyler and Walt Jr not Jesse. For some reason (which I can't really come up with right now) there will be some threats from the Nazis toward Skyler. Maybe something beyond that. I would guess Walt is pretty torn up about Hank but he's leaving that behind him already. It'll be something with Skyler and Breakfast Walt/Holly that brings him back to town.

spronk

FPS noob
one scenario is that the feds bust mustache Nazi for being a retard with his millions, who then tells the DEA where Hank and Gomie are buried to escape prison time. This leads to the video tapes of Jesse's confession, possibly Jesse himself, who says Marie and Skyler were in on the whole thing. The Nazi's kill Jesse, Skyler, and Marie to close loose ends and this brings Walt back for revenge. Lydia and Todd also figure heavily in all this I'm sure, the only thing I'm hopeful for is the return of the Mexican cartel (but I doubt it).

the whole cold open scene also was there to remind the viewer that Walt tends to rehearse and plan his lies very carefully, so yeah the whole phone call thing is obvious now.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah that should have been pretty apparent of what he was doing, he's not an idiot. The only time he was blatantly being an idiot over the phone was his conversation with Jesse when they shooped the picture of his money in the desert. His #1 concern is his family, he didn't want them to suffer all of his wrong doing so he vaguely confessed to everything, without actually mentioning what he was truly doing.

Fuck that episode was incredible.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone else laugh when they showed Jesse in the torture room and he had that swollen shut eye? That shit is a running gag at this point. How many times is that now, five?

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
and people who still feel bad for jesse need to realize something. walt commits terrible acts, but only because he feels he has to in order to reach his goal in securing his family's future after he is gone. jesse commits terrible acts because he wants to. remember when he tried to get Mindy to ricin those 2 guys who killed that kid? yeah those people were not standing in his way of any goal. kiling those guys was just pure vengeance. ditto when he tried to hook up recovering addicts on his meth. walt didnt make him do that, i doubt walt would ever condone such a thing. walt is fucked, but jesse is a whole different kind of fucked.
The thing that causes Jesse to remain a sympathetic character (at least more of one that Walt, in my eyes at least) is that Jesse obviously feels a lot of guilt at the part he's played in creating all of these bad outcomes, while Walt simply looks at the negative fallout of his actions as unfortunate collateral damage necessitated by the needs of his family (and continued to delude himself into thinking everything he has done was for them, when it clearly crossed over into doing things for the sake of his own ego at some point). Some of the stupid shit that Jesse has done, particularly here at the close, has been motivated by that guilt. The two things you mentioned (selling meth to NA members, poisoning the killers) were things he did in that brief window of time after Jane's death when tried to embrace being a truly bad person.

Of course he blames Walt for having a role in his own failings (which is true for the majority of them) and resents having been manipulated so often by the man now that he's aware of just how pervasive that manipulation was. He doesn't put all of the blame at Walt's feet though. If he did, he wouldn't feel such guilt over his own actions.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
He isn't coming back because of Skylar or Walt Jr. because you can see he is already planning something right now .... he couldn't be planning to save them already when they aren't in danger.

Why would the nazi's even mess with his family? They got $60M approximately from Walt for pretty much nothing ... they also got a new cook slave ... there is no reason for them to go after his family at all.

He is avenging Hank, that is all. He told them not to come, they came, he told them not to shoot Hank, they shot him, they stole all his money pretty much. He is Ozymandius the King of Kings he doesn't take that lying down. His family has given up on him and he is almost done making sure they are completely detached from him so they can be safe from prosecution as much as possible. He is on a vengeance spree and going to suicide at the end. Fade to black.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
He isn't coming back because of Skylar or Walt Jr. because you can see he is already planning something right now .... he couldn't be planning to save them already when they aren't in danger.

Why would the nazi's even mess with his family? They got $60M approximately from Walt for pretty much nothing ... they also got a new cook slave ... there is no reason for them to go after his family at all.

He is avenging Hank, that is all. He told them not to come, they came, he told them not to shoot Hank, they shot him, they stole all his money pretty much. He is Ozymandius the King of Kings he doesn't take that lying down. His family has given up on him and he is almost done making sure they are completely detached from him so they can be safe from prosecution as much as possible. He is on a vengeance spree and going to suicide at the end. Fade to black.
Their house gets trashedsomehowand it seems like however that happens will be an important plot point in the show. How does that occur without his immediate family being brought back into the thick of things?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Their house gets trashedsomehowand it seems like however that happens will be an important plot point in the show. How does that occur without his immediate family being brought back into the thick of things?
They move with the money he leaves for them. He becomes a folk legend as Heisenberg. He insulated them as much as possibly but they are still going to search the house and probably impound it. Doesn't mean the Nazi's come after them. In fact it probably means the opposite, they got arrested despite his precautions or put into witsec. The Nazi's have less than zero reasons to go after his family. Period.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
The nazis and Todd don't really know Walt as Heisenberg. I doubt that was them. I'm guessing either someone from tuco's universe enters the fray or maybe a wholly new party. Or maybe they never explain it

Needless

Toe Sucker
There could always be the case of something like:

Walt is pissed, walt wants revenge.
Walt finds Lydia, and kidnaps her ransoming her connections for the nazis distribution of their meth. (sure they have 60-70m sitting in barrels but that doesn't stop todd/them from wanting to cook/distribute)
The nazis strike walt where it hurts most (his family, resulting in the house being trashed etc).

Or something similar to that lol

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Family goes into protective custady in case Walt comes back and the house simply goes to shit and turns into an abandoned hang out possibly.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The nazis and Todd don't really know Walt as Heisenberg. I doubt that was them. I'm guessing either someone from tuco's universe enters the fray or maybe a wholly new party. Or maybe they never explain it
No ... the local kids tag up the house since it's abandoned and Heisenberg is a legend. You know they will show pictures of the house on the newscast about it. It is explained just fine. Doesn't need any more of a complicated back story.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Family goes into protective custady in case Walt comes back and the house simply goes to shit and turns into an abandoned hang out possibly.
So I understand this is a plausible explanation but is that really what you think is going to happen?

a_skeleton_03, you can be convinced, but I think you're wrong. We got two episodes to find out, I guess.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Another possible theory. Something happens to Todd and Jesse, leaving no cooks for Nazi's. Nazi's need Walt to come cook, and feel he still owes them a cook. They know hes gone, so whats the only way to draw him out? His family. They saw with Hank that Walt was willing to give up 80 million to try to save him, what is he willing to do for his wife and kids. Maybe the Heisenberg spray in his house is more of a taunt from them.