Breaking Bad

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I've been re-watching the entire series, very slowly. I "might" get done by next weekend, but not likely at this rate.

Anyway, Jesse's junkie girlfriend that dies. She looks like a fucking muppet. I know people think she's hot, but she isn't.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Exactly. She isn't fat, but she's not attractive either. I'm only calling this out because I'm pretty sure that's the role she was supposed to be in BB. A slightly hot chick for Jesse to fuck his life up with.
And she was a huge cunt against Walt. I enjoyed watching her die again.

iannis

Musty Nester
Standards are different for goth chicks. And she was more gother than mother night herself! She even did sketch drawings and was a tatoo artist! My guess is that in high school Gilligan had a huge hardon for goth girls. It was kinda weird to see one represented. Southpark aside, I thought that stopped being a thing back in the 90's.

But yeah, girls like that aren't pretty because of their face. Girls like that are pretty because... She did things to Jesse man. Naughty things.

Nuttin_sl

shitlord
No, Jesse was supposed to be dead, instead he was saved by Walt's meth.
He was saved by the new Heisenberg, "Meth Damon", he may look dumb as a cows ass, but actually, that boy is the smartest one of them all for sure and I suspect that "Meth Damon" is the reason why Walt buys a machine gun and comes back.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Whoever came up with the Meth Damon nickname for that guy is a genius.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kristen Ritter is hot. What is wrong with you people?
She ain't ugly, don't get me wrong. I'd give her the most disappointing 90 seconds of her life. But there's no denying her face is a little weird. Probably just a combination of the huge eyes and pale skin. Plus her face is like...lower than normal.

XPvzKH1.jpg

Meh, she's one of those chicks who looks great in one picture and weird the next.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I would fuck the hell out of Janet the Muppet, so I'm down with the chick from BB.

MvfX3nP.png

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Maybe it was the long break, but the second half of this season is uncharacteristic of the series. They're sort of glossing over a bunch of stuff so they can reach some wild ending. I get that they don't want the show to outstay its welcome but this just doesn't feel like an appropriate sendoff.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's her hair and bulgy eyes that really make her muppet-like. Her hair alone looks like a wig. It doesn't appear like it's growing from her head, just sitting up there.

She's a muppet. Especially in the episode where she dies and is yelling at Walt. Pure muppet.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
He was saved by the new Heisenberg, "Meth Damon", he may look dumb as a cows ass, but actually, that boy is the smartest one of them all for sure and I suspect that "Meth Damon" is the reason why Walt buys a machine gun and comes back.
Talking about Season 1.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
He was going to kill Jesse until he found out about the blue meth, went out with Jesse to jack Walt and Jesse and kill them both, Walt killed them. You are completely fucking ignorant.
Pretty sure he's trolling/facetious. The all caps are a pretty big clue.

I'd imagine Walt losing his family and dying of cancer alone would be the most painful way for him to go.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
On recurring characters in this show, jane was the second hottest. Number one being the asst principal at walt's school. What was hank's line? Her ass is like an onion, it makes you cry. That girl was fine.

iannis

Musty Nester
I dunno. I think Lydia is way hotter than Jane.

Janes hair is that sort of black that looks fake even if it isn't. I'm sure she's dark haired, but the glossy black she rocks doesn't look natural.