Breaking Bad

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It would be funny if walt rescues jesse then they grab some beers then jesse pulls out his gun and aims it at walts head and says, "you cant get away with this!" Walt then says, "you are right and either should you" he then opens his hand and its an empty pill capsule. Walt then says "half for me and half for you. 50/50 partners" fade to black.
smile.png

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It would be funny if walt rescues jesse then they grab some beers then jesse pulls out his gun and aims it at walts head and says, "you cant get away with this!" Walt then says, "you are right and either should you" he then opens his hand and its an empty pill capsule. Walt then says "half for me and half for you. 50/50 partners" fade to black.
smile.png
THAT is the first interesting thing you have ever said Astro.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah tortured Jesse with one eye complete swollen shut and limping around and who hasn't cooked in at least a year is going to make 96% meth his first attempt .....
It has only been a few months since he was cooking. And he has motivation. I'm pretty sure he can do it just fine.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
He ran it like 10 times to get it right when he was in Mexico?

Since then he has smoked himself stupid.
It was one cook. Since then he has done meth like once? that we have seen.

Threatening the lives of his loved ones is a pretty fucking strong motivator, also.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It was one cook. Since then he has done meth like once? that we have seen.

Threatening the lives of his loved ones is a pretty fucking strong motivator, also.
I was pretty sure that in Mexico he had days to get it right and they were fed up with him to the point of possibly killing him if he didn't get the next cook right?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Nope, rewatch it. He went down there with Gus and they were shit talking him and he went all Walt on them. Told them to clean this nasty fucking lab before he would cook anything, and that he was there because they couldn't do the job. They cleaned, did one cook, 96.2%.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was pretty sure that in Mexico he had days to get it right and they were fed up with him to the point of possibly killing him if he didn't get the next cook right?
I think you're thinking of when they didnt have exactly the same stuff they used at Gus's lab. Methlemene or whatever the fuck. And the Cartel cook was busting his balls saying any high school chem student could mix their own but Jesse didnt know how. But yeah one cook after cleaning up and he got 96.2, like a boss.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
As for the Walt/Jesse rescue, not sure. But he doesn't need to rescue Jesse to want to come back. Hank's death scene, was extremely similar to the Gustavo's "Hermanos" death scene (Brothers, He's my brother ect). After that scene, remember, Gus was told that the only reason it "didn't go another way" was because they knew who he was. Just like the only reason it didn't go another way for Walt was because they knew him through Todd's respect.

After that scene, Gus had to play nice with the Mexican cartel, and put on a mask to make them think he took the warning to heart and he would stay away. Walter did the same thing. He just nodded and took the warning and went far away. If he follows Gustavo's story, he's going to come back to kill all of those guys. Whether or not he saves Jesse is anyone's guess, but it makes sense either way that he comes back. And frankly? I'd assume he's not going to save Jesse, I think Jesse's bullshit finally getting someone close to Walt killed closed the eternal "I'm here to save you door" Walt always had open. If he saved Jesse, I THINK, it will be an accidental byproduct of killing everyone.

But who knows.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
So was anyone else annoyed how Skylar instantly folded when Marie showed up and claimed Hank had arrested Walt?
I suppose you could make the argument that Skyler knows her sister well enough to know when she's being sincere, but I also think Skyler has been wanting to get out of this for a while. You could tell the guilt from the DVD was eating her up. It was one thing when she could just work at the car wash, laundering money and turning a blind eye to Walt's actions, but it was getting increasingly difficult for her to do when it was affecting her own family. It was getting a little hard for her to justify that the things Walt did were for the good of the family when it was turning her her own sister and brother-in-law into the enemy. I think she was just so relieved at if finally being over that she really didn't stop to give it a second thought.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I suppose you could make the argument that Skyler knows her sister well enough to know when she's being sincere, but I also think Skyler has been wanting to get out of this for a while. You could tell the guilt from the DVD was eating her up. It was one thing when she could just work at the car wash, laundering money and turning a blind eye to Walt's actions, but it was getting increasingly difficult for her to do when it was affecting her own family. It was getting a little hard for her to justify that the things Walt did were for the good of the family when it was turning her her own sister and brother-in-law into the enemy. I think she was just so relieved at if finally being over that she really didn't stop to give it a second thought.
I agree with you. In addition I think Skylar knew that if she played into Marie's hand things would go better for her if it was true. And if it wasn't true it wouldn't matter.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nope, rewatch it. He went down there with Gus and they were shit talking him and he went all Walt on them. Told them to clean this nasty fucking lab before he would cook anything, and that he was there because they couldn't do the job. They cleaned, did one cook, 96.2%.
Don't forget, prior to working for Gus, Jesse started cooking on his own. While the quality was never tested (and Walt dismisses it as "mediocre"), the meth he produced was blue, which means even before working in the superlab, Jesse was still better able to replicate Walt's formula than Todd has been.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Either Walt finds out he has weeks to live and goes rambo to avenge Hank, or legal procedings/Lydia get at Skyler and he has to save his family.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Make sure yourDVRs are set up accordingly:

Breaking Bad fans, it's time to retool those DVRs.According to a recent tweet from writer-producer Peter Gould, the series' final two episodes will be "extra long," running past their standard hour length. (TV Guide has the episodes clocking in at 75 minutes.)

Gould tweeted the info in response to a question about the length of the final episode. The news should be a pleasant surprise for Breaking Bad diehards, many of whom are still reeling from the emotional onslaught of Sunday's brutal episode, "Ozymandias."

The penultimate episode, "Granite State," was written and directed by Gould. It airs this Sunday at 9 p.m. EST on AMC.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think walt was sincerely sorry that he killed a human being that he didnt need to, but i dont think he was especially sorry to see mike die.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Quote Originally Posted by chaos
How so? You really watched the scene with Mike dying and thought "Look at Walt expressing remorse and apologizing to Mike?" Come on.
I'm on your side. Walt wasn't sincere in that scene.
lol, i think we can look at this like a bad version of dr jekyl and hyde, rather than being sorry to Mike for killing him, he was sorry for letting Heisenberg out, all the other times he could control Heisenberg.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I think walt was sincerely sorry that he killed a human being that he didnt need to, but i dont think he was especially sorry to see mike die.
I agree with that. The whole point of that is that he's not a cold blooded killer/monster. He does bad things when he thinks he has to, but deep down he's still human.