Breaking Bad

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Walt did turn her from her side onto her back. There was even a scene previously where Jane instructed Jesse on how to properly lay
Actually, that's wrong. Jane was on her back and started choking. Walt goes up to her and is ABOUT to turn her to her side, but decides not to.

edit: Where's the son, btw?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
He bought one of those motorized fleshlights online and hasn't been seen since.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that Breaking Bad Podcast had a few interesting tidbits of info. when they shot these final 8 episodes it was an extremely cold winter in new mexico so it was tough making it look like it was very hot summer when it was 5 degrees. the GPS coordinates lead to the Q studios, not that scene where they also shot the original pilot. skylar and marie were on the podcast and when they talked about their fight scene they both broke down and cried. it was a bit weird. the next episode is called Confessions which according to the editing chick is her favorite episode of the season. supposed to be insane. oh and Todd is in love with Lydia, which i did not even consider.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THIS GUYS RIGHTEOUS MUSTACHE

sZRNzHF.png
He started growing it the day the blue meth showed up. It symbolizes the long journey to end a case that is such a part of you everyone can see it on your face.

Or in reality it is just a righteous mustache that people should talk about more often.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
Actually, that's wrong. Jane was on her back and started choking. Walt goes up to her and is ABOUT to turn her to her side, but decides not to.

edit: Where's the son, btw?
She was on her side, then he tried shaking Jessie awake and accidentally turned her onto her back.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah he didn't purposefully put her on her back. But his inadvertently did it. Which wasn't a big deal. What was a big deal was when he saw she was choking and decided not to help her. To me that's murder.

Of the versions mentioned in the above video the one they showed was the best, imo. The heroin would be good in this season but not that early. And him pushing her on the back and her immediately choking would be way too convenient.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Walt finds out that Ted is Walt jr's real dad and the ricin cigarette is for Skyler. Her smoking in the first place is he believes is the cause of Walt Jr's cerebral palsy.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Any of you chemist geeks out there watch the breaking bad myth busters special and know what they mixed with the Sulfuric Acid? Not that I have any bodies to dispose of, just curious as all hell.

prescient

Silver Knight of the Realm
Only other major thing that occurred to me during the episode is that the van Walt rode out to bury the money was supplied by Saul or his goons, could easily have been some kind of GPS tracking device on there. I think the likelyhood of the money still being there if Walt's family ever get a chance to go dig it up is pretty low.
I had the same thought, but it seems that the big black dude is scared enough of Walt not to try that. At any rate walt should have switched vehicles in between.