Breaking Bad

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Have you ever tried to use those portable jump start gizmos? Every time I've ever tried to use one, it was dead. If you charge it the night before and then you have to go out and jump something they work, but keeping them in the trunk has never worked out for me.

Caliane

I'll admit I have gone through like 3 of them. But they still all worked for a while. Even right now, the compressor works on one, while the battery starter works on the other... light works on both.
So yeah, I can't recommend a good brand or anything. But even with them breaking down, I absolutely have put them all to great use.

Starting cars, lawn mowers. Inflating tires on each.. My brother once had to use bungie cords to strap one of the chargers to his hood, and drive home when his alternator died.

Hurricane, knock out power? fuck you, Im watching a dvd! 42" tv, ps2, lasted about 2 hours.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Schumacher...arter/15140202

it looks ghetto, but i swear by this one, only cuz it has worked for me, and i have bought a total of 4, 1 for me, wife, and i gave them as a xmas present to my nephew and other friend. I used it on a dying honda, my nephew used it all winter for his girlfriends old civic, and my friend had to jumpstart his superdead prius cuz he moved a few states away and left car in his old unsold home. I plan to buy another one soon for another friend for xmas, it's a great present, cuz it's actually useful. (instead of socks) as long as you bring it in and charge it overnight 4x a year it'll always be ready.

back on topic, why you think jessie would go so crazy like this? i mean he's supposedly all "save the children", i'm sure he knows walt has a 1year old in the house.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I wonder if the bloody paper towel that may not have flushed will play any part in anything. Bloody paper towels in bathrooms isn't really noteworthy.
That was my thought as well. They also made a point to show that the waitress got a good look at the guys.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Preview for next week totally killed any sense of urgency from that last scene. But holy balls what a good episode.
Well we already knew from the ep. 1 flash forward that Jesse doesn't torch Walt's house.

This episode was indeed tits. This whole "season" has come screamin' outta the gates and hasn't let up yet.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
also do others carry gas in the gas can? i keep a 1gallon can in both mine and the wifes car just in case, one time she actually had to use it, so i've always kept a gallon jug in the truck since (filled) i also keep a fully charged jump start charger, not those cheap cigarette things, but a full on 10lb one you gotta use the alligator clips for.
I keep a 5 gallon thing of gasoline, but not in my car. I keep it in my shed to fuel the lawn mower & such. I also keep a few gallons of Kerosene for my forced air heater out there as well.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
That was my thought as well. They also made a point to show that the waitress got a good look at the guys.
It seemed to me that the blood was just to establish that they had just come straight from the killings and to set tone. I doubt (even if it didn't flush properly) that someone's going to freak out and call the cops if they see blood on some tissue in a public toilet.
The kid definitely has a big mouth and dropping Mr. White's name like that is going to be trouble eventually. I just don't think anything's going to come out of the blood on the shoe. :p

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I think the wiping the blood off the boot was just to illustrate the character and how it wasn't a big deal for him to kill if need be. Todd leaving the message for Walt means quite a bit in my mind as we now know he is going to have to run his own lab which at the start of the season Lydia tells us his quality is poor. She'll probably threaten the neo-nazis like the idiot she is and then it all comes crashing down on Walt, Jesse and the rest.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The disconnect there is that the doctors determined ricin wasn't used to poison the kid. Even if Walt had Saul have Huell pocket the ricin there's no link to the kid getting poisoned.

I'm surprised to see Meth Damon talk about the train heist though. He seemed too smart for that.

I wonder if the bloody paper towel that may not have flushed will play any part in anything. Bloody paper towels in bathrooms isn't really noteworthy.
I think it is just all the things that clicked together. The ricin just happened to vanish following Huell fondling him and the kid just happened to get sick with something that mimics ricin symptoms exactly, it just so happens that Walt (who is constantly playing Jesse, even if he does care for him in some way) was there to guide Jesse to thinking Gus did it. And Walt just happened to find the ricin after Jesse looked for weeks and couldn't find it. Walt's entire plan hinged on Jesse believing that Gus had poisoned Brock with ricin.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Schumacher...arter/15140202

it looks ghetto, but i swear by this one, only cuz it has worked for me, and i have bought a total of 4, 1 for me, wife, and i gave them as a xmas present to my nephew and other friend. I used it on a dying honda, my nephew used it all winter for his girlfriends old civic, and my friend had to jumpstart his superdead prius cuz he moved a few states away and left car in his old unsold home. I plan to buy another one soon for another friend for xmas, it's a great present, cuz it's actually useful. (instead of socks) as long as you bring it in and charge it overnight 4x a year it'll always be ready.

back on topic, why you think jessie would go so crazy like this? i mean he's supposedly all "save the children", i'm sure he knows walt has a 1year old in the house.
i got mine at walmart too about 6 years ago and its still going. It just the jumpstart feature, but it only cost 30 bucks. I charge it a few times a year and its good to go. Jumpsrted my car 5 months ago when the old car battery went tits up.

iannis

Musty Nester
So I don't see any way that Jesse walks out of that alive.

Maybe this is where shit goes completely sideways and the neighbor lady witnesses Walt executing Jesse.

I have to say they took Jesse a way I didn't expect. I was also expecting Walt to tell him, "I do care, you do need a fresh start, and I do need this" while Jesse was having his breakdown in the desert. It's all he had to do. But I guess that would have been Walt admitting a vulnerability which is out of character in order to more strongly manipulate Jesse. I was just really surprised that scene didn't end with a spoken line.

spronk

FPS noob
i was hoping walt would pull out a gun and just kill jesse out in the desert, that would have been a big fucking shock and sealed up walt as the guy who has turned into gus. but no, I don't think Jesse is gonna die now, he has constantly been Walt's achilles heel which seems to imply he is gonna be Walts downfall too. I didn't watch the preview but I assume he isn't the one that sprays Heisenberg on the wall.

It is cool how they brought back the guy who makes people disappear (we talked about it earlier) and Walt kept talking about how he wishes he could do it. Between that and Meth Damon and Hank, man, a whole lotta stuff going down in just 5 episodes.

November

Lord Nagafen Raider
Watching Walter over the entire series, he's always seemed to be able to peel himself away from Heisenberg and become Walter again when doing stuff with his family and other day-to-day things any normal person would do. But holy fuck, watching him talk to junior about his cancer and manipulate him into staying home while watching junior choke back tears, that person is long dead.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I WAS Hank watching that video. Open, slack mouth, dead eye stare, and with only the thoughts of "Holy fuck" going through my head.

*Slow clap*

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Watching Walter over the entire series, he's always seemed to be able to peel himself away from Heisenberg and become Walter again when doing stuff with his family and other day-to-day things any normal person would do. But holy fuck, watching him talk to junior about his cancer and manipulate him into staying home while watching junior choke back tears, that person is long dead.
The acting here was so superb. Cranston's voice just has a tinge of fake to it during the whole thing. Like hes being just a tad bit too over concerned. Loved it.

Then you see the exact opposite when he hugs Jesse. This has been debated a bunch the past couple pages, but while he was working Jesse (and Jesse saw through it), he obviously cares for him like a son. The hug was legit and the only moment of humanity we've seen from Walt in three episodes.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
You think so? I had the distinct thought that Walt's face made it clear that he didn't care and was just hugging Jesse to continue with his manipulation. Maybe I need to rewatch it.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I thought he was going to stab Jesse or snap his neck. The hug did not look sincere at all.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
It looked to me like, for a second, Walt remembered who he was before he (if you'll forgive the phrase) broke bad.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
fuck it let's go bowling
MqjLUo7.jpg

also
BrDjcJh.png