Breaking Bad

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Jane was a junkie and she died due to a dose of H she injected into herself. If she had not died that night it would have happened soon afterward. Sure walt could have prevented her death then, but why bother? She was a pos that was killing jesse and blackmailing walt. Fuck that bitch.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Killing Gus is what made him an antagonist/villain? How does that make any sense? Like a couple people have already said, Jesse's the reason Walt had to do the almost all the "bad" things he's done.

Seriously, what kind of shithead takes Gus's side over Walt, when saving Jesse's life is why Gus wanted Walt out in the first place?
It's not about siding with Gus. With Gus dead Walt was cast as the Big Bad through all of these final episodes until just this last one. We watch him manipulate, order hits, carry out other hits, and be the main source of conflict for the other characters in the story. He's totally a villain protagonist at that point. He's the bad guy. We've just been hanging around him so long we've seen all of his ups and downs and empathize with him.

That's just how I felt about the show as I watched it.

I totally think though that Todd is going to Jesse and/or Hank though. Walt is going to change his mind once he and Jesse get to talk some, people will be talking, and Todd is just going to execute someone. "Uncle, he was a rat." And then stand there looking stupid. Walt freaks out and fucks over the white supremacists, maybe blows up the lab with Todd in it, there's a reprisal on his family even though he thought they were safe, and everything gets burned to the ground. There's just so many different directions this could plausibly go from here.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
1. The shoot out was dumb. You don't take careful aim with a rifle from that distance and miss, much less have a host of dudes not hit anybody. Especially given how they're alleged experts as shown when they took over the meth creation.
2. The bit with Walt freaking out and doing stupid things is believable. The part where he clearly spells out the bad things he did was not. Walt has always denied shit to the last.
3. The actor playing Gomez is pretty bad, but I guess I just accept it as part of the character.
4. That list of walt vs jesse actions is stupid. They're both flawed characters with somewhat good intentions.
5. Nearly every scene with Hank this season has foreshadowed him going to jail. Even when he meets up with Gomie under the bridge at the start they show the kind of barbed wire fence that would be in the jail and show Hank. Anything can happen and Hank dying in Sunday's episode would've been a great way to end him but I think he's going to jail.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
not sure if it was posted but here's the rest of that album:
http://imgur.com/a/tCNiM

also

A17AN3C.png

Ti0e5R1.gif

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
With gomee dead even if hank escapes somehow he wont have anything on walt cept some junkie's confession. A junkie who hank has beaten in the past and could totally have threatened to make that confession. I doubt hank recorded that phonecall between walt and jesse . In fact with gomee dead and if walt's confession comes out which skyler may do. Hank is in a world of fuck.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Hang had to have recorded that conversation. What's goofy about it is that Jesse was supposed to be outside standing in the desert over a pile of cash, but in retrospect he was in an SUV flying down the highway trying to keep up with Walt. I have to imagine that Walt would hear the noise from Hank driving as recklessly as he was and Gomie saying, "Easy partner."

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe the guy playing Gomie is really a genius and his character is supposed to be some introverted sociopath and that's why he's so obviously faking every emotion.

Whatwhat_sl

shitlord
Quit fucking crying about the stupid gun fight, the show is filled with unbelievable moments. Jesus I seriously hate you all, especially Tarrant, what a piece of shit. FUCK YOU ALL well except Soygen, Adebisi and chaos, you're cool.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Whatwhat has spoken.

Seriously though, you dumb fucks should be focusing on the "why" things played out like they did, rather than, "HANK, Y U NO DEADZ? DAT WUZ BIG GUN!!"

-Why would they show the Nazi looking down the scopes of their gun, cutting to Jesse in the car, then back to the Nazi with a "hmm" look on his face?
-Why would they film a shootout at the OK Corral gun fight, where nobody gets clipped?
-Why would they clearly show the Nazi's have little regard for Walt by firing right through his vehicle to get the Cops?
-Why would they purposely write and film to end the episode shortly after the bullets start to fly? (Confirmed by Michelle MacLaren and Dean Norris this week in interviews)
-Why would they keep Hank and Gomi alive, going in to next episode?

So instead of trying to figure out whether or not they had the correct calibur of gun to penetrate an engine block, maybe you should wonder how they are going to use Hank. Because they clearly have better ideas than for him to just get is bald dome blown off in a gun fight.

This isn't Lost. Things actually happen for a reason.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There is every right to complain about this episode. Gun fight aside, Huell talking so much after minimal police interrogation tactics was eye-roll worthy.

Whatwhat_sl

shitlord
Why? Huell's character is never really delved into. It never mentions he's some emotionless sociopath. The guy just saw a photo of someone he knew with his brain splattered everywhere. A lot of people would panic and talk. It's a silly thing to get upset over these little things when dealing with a show where the main character was a former chemistry teacher, who in a day decided to start making meth. While I agree they edited the end of the episode somewhat poorly, the way you guys are picking this apart like it's the wire is ludicrous.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah people seem to have this impression of Huell as if he is Ethan Hunt from Mission Impossible. He's a big ass dude and a hustler, that's all we know. He's clearly smart enough to realize that Walt would probably have him killed just for seeing that money, at least in retrospect.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah Huell was never shown to be some sort of criminal mastermind. Just a big dude with pickpocket skills. There's no reason to think he's Mike level of street smarts.

The episode ending when it did was just for a "holy shit" moment like the other episodes. It leaves people wanting more and hypes the next episode. Pretty standard technique in showbiz. Breaking Bad at least resolves the cliffhangers unlike other shows that skirt around it for several episodes/season

I just don't see anything other than Hank and Gomez being dead as believable. 2 of them taking out 7-8 better equipped, highly trained guys with better position is stupid. Calling a truce in the middle of a firefight isn't happening. And everyone running out of ammo With everyone still standing would be hilarious, but probably the dumbest of all outcomes.