Breaking Bad

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Censors. Christ, if you're letting a "under age" person in your home watch this, you've got bigger problems than letting them hear an F-bomb.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Best line of the episode is hank trying to go out like a boss tells walt, " walt, you're the smartest person i know, but you're too dumb to see that he made his decision ten minutes ago" . That hurt me inside.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Great episode, but I can't even say its the best episode of this series - let alone all time/any tv show ever. Will be interesting to see how they wrap this up in 2 episodes.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah you could see the sadness in Hanks eyes, like he had forgiven Walt after hearing him try to save him....until....well, yeah.

Feels man, they hurt.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I hate to bring it up again, but rewatching the end of last episode I still feel people really overcomplained about the gunfight. It wasn't as long as I thought, either.

Walt can just never explain himself at all. He could have explained, put everything on the Nazis, etc. Instead he stonewalled and gave his wife time to build the courage she needed to confront him. Which, it doesn't take a genius to see, is going to backfire. So the Nazis are going to come for his family and he is going to go Rambo on the Nazis and find Jesse still chained to that fucking meth lab.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What i said out loud as i realized they were gonna make jessie cook for the nazis, you just scored 70mil off walt. What the fuck do you still need to make meth for?

Byddon

Molten Core Raider
What i said out loud as i realized they were gonna make jessie cook for the nazis, you just scored 70mil off walt. What the fuck do you still need to make meth for?
Todd wouldnt want to stop cooking meth, providing Lydia with good quality blue meth is his only chance of getting into her pants.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Todd wouldnt want to stop cooking meth, providing Lydia with good quality blue meth is his only chance of getting into her pants.
or you know that now that he is likely a millionaire, he could just get any chick he wants including lydia. he wouldnt need to turn jessie into a meth making Saw contraption just for a few brief meetings with her. still its an interesting idea. maybe uncle nazi jack is holding on tight to the cash, maybe he was already mega wealthy from years of shitty meth making and is now just trying to set up a gustavo style meth empire. maybe he is funding a northern ireland terrorist org like a certain california motorcycle gang is doing???
tongue.png

November

Lord Nagafen Raider
Amazing episode - definitely raw and full of emotion. Being a dad and seeing Holly used as a pawn brought on the feels.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I hate to bring it up again, but rewatching the end of last episode I still feel people really overcomplained about the gunfight. It wasn't as long as I thought, either.

Walt can just never explain himself at all. He could have explained, put everything on the Nazis, etc. Instead he stonewalled and gave his wife time to build the courage she needed to confront him. Which, it doesn't take a genius to see, is going to backfire. So the Nazis are going to come for his family and he is going to go Rambo on the Nazis and find Jesse still chained to that fucking meth lab.
Walt couldn't explain everything because at that moment, he doesn't know "Flynn" knows everything. Plus, think of the events that lead up to Hank's death. Imagine a hysterical guy, even if it is your dad/husband, explaining it to you while you're being rushed out the door. Would you be skeptical? What annoyed me about that scene is Skyler going all psycho with the knife. What does that gain her?

Why will the Nazis come for Walt's family? They got their cook and a ton of money. Walt can't blab the police about what happened, so how is Walt a liability?

I want to know what loose ends Walt needs to tie up. Marie? I think he can safely assume the Nazis will keep Jesse tied up or eventually kill him once Meth Damon learns.